Neekrah, a Fe-Matoran

Regal

A while ago a made a self-MOC. He is a Fe-Matoran named Neekrah. Neekrah wears a silver Pakari, carries a curved blade, and is slightly hunchbacked. He is similar to the Voya Nui Matoran but the arms and head are different.http://farm9.staticf...b62d3f21b_z.jpgMy Photostream for more images:http://www.flickr.co...s/89417137@N07/I hope you enjoy! ^_^

Edited by Suukorak12

Stylistically, it's pretty simple. I can tell that it was intended to be Voyatoran-style. It's very setlike, and pulls it off quite well. In fact, it looks like a better model than, say, Velika.It's hard to find critiques on creations so small, but I have to point out the odd silver they used for those '01 masks. Shapewise, the Pakari is nice, but the silver is a bit clashy. I think it could work if you removed his tool, though.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Looks like a decent build from what I can see, but we need views from different angles! The tool looks good, from the front at least. The color scheme makes him more like a Matoran of Earth or Magnetism, though.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I never really imagined any Fe-Matoran being hunched over, but it does add a nice hint of character to this MOC. I really like what you've done here.About the colour of the mask; I don't particularly mind it, but it does seem a bit off among the other grey pieces in his joints. It all hinges on your personal opinion, but perhaps switching it with an orange or copper Pakari would look better, if you have one of those.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged." - Toa Jaller, Ex-Captain of the Ta-Koro Guard

I never really imagined any Fe-Matoran being hunched over, but it does add a nice hint of character to this MOC. I really like what you've done here.About the colour of the mask; I don't particularly mind it, but it does seem a bit off among the other grey pieces in his joints. It all hinges on your personal opinion, but perhaps switching it with an orange or copper Pakari would look better, if you have one of those.
Yeah I agree, a Copper or Dark gold mask would look better here. If I could I would have made the blade gunmetal/dark silver. Thanks for the constructive criticism guys.

• 3 weeks later...

To KlakWest for keeping his short and sweet :lol-sign:

Well i am with him on the weapon/tool it do look cool and same with the mask it is a bit off but i can see that if you make the mask black it will be a Onu-Matoran. But it is a Fe-Maotran and i thank if you make the mask a blakc and silver Noble Huna it will look good and make the Bohrok foot silver. but that what i thank you make him what ever you want.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

• 2 weeks later...