Galaxy Squad

CyclonatorZ

Here is another new theme for 2013, which seems to be TLC's official realization of the Space Marine project on Cuusoo.http://www.flickr.co...ton/8201537201/http://www.flickr.co...ton/8202630924/(Note: before anyone asks, these images are 100 percent legitimate. They were taken at a TRU store in Winnipeg, Canada, which means they are available for anyone to buy)

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

I'm going crazy over that new helmet for the good guys, along with the blue marine (who looks like a cyborg). Not to mention all that other cool stuff.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm so hyped for this. However, I think the Space Swarmer is the only one that truly has amazing design. The entire design is compact yet incredibly detailed for a set of it's size. Plus, that dark red is beautiful.Also, you can report your topic and state that you'd like the title changed.

Edited by Paleo

8204803542_6aa98af920_z.jpgI'm hyped for this theme. ^_^Edit: And yes, these pictures are also fine, they're only of sets purchased at a Toys R Us in Canada, and their instructions. Nothing leaked.
And of course, Jamesster contributes the most in this thread, defending his titleas the "Ultimate LEGO Nerd".And I'm glad that the humans don't have just one color scheme for this theme.

The Green squad looks awesome, as do the robots. I'm glad that this is the Monster Fighters replacement, as that theme was kinda lame.
Er... it looks to be the Alien Conquest replacement, actually, in terms of general theme. The only correlation with Monster Fighters that I see was the comic in the Lego Club Magazine, in which Lord Vampyre's evil plan (which is still laughable) culminated with the summoning of the bug aliens. I see that less as a story tie-in and more as a forced means of getting a preview out. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The Green squad looks awesome, as do the robots. I'm glad that this is the Monster Fighters replacement, as that theme was kinda lame.
Er... it looks to be the Alien Conquest replacement, actually, in terms of general theme. The only correlation with Monster Fighters that I see was the comic in the Lego Club Magazine, in which Lord Vampyre's evil plan (which is still laughable) culminated with the summoning of the bug aliens. I see that less as a story tie-in and more as a forced means of getting a preview out. :lol:

GalaxySquadShip.png

It's like attracting insects to a bright light, is it not? :PC'mon. I can't be the only one who made this connection.

I think he ment as the replacement in the series of six-month themes we've been having lately.As in: World Racers>Pharaoh's Quest>Alien Conquest>Dino>Monster Fighters>Galaxy Squad.Anyway, I like these. They call me back to Insectoids. I'm mostly inerested in the wasp, though.

I think he ment as the replacement in the series of six-month themes we've been having lately.As in: World Racers>Pharaoh's Quest>Alien Conquest>Dino>Monster Fighters>Galaxy Squad.Anyway, I like these. They call me back to Insectoids. I'm mostly inerested in the wasp, though.
Rumor has it that this theme may be planned for more than six months.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Man, I really hope so. This theme has so much potential.And besides, I want to see more squads, like perhaps a purple one. ;)
It's like attracting insects to a bright light, is it not?C'mon. I can't be the only one who made this connection.
Oh no, you're not the only one. I just thought the overall plan from the Monster Fighters story was kinda silly. They always are, though, so whatever.Actually, come to think of it, this one was actually more terrible than most- permanent night means no sunlight, causing everything to die.Wow.

but their spirits

Man, I really hope so. This theme has so much potential.And besides, I want to see more squads, like perhaps a purple one. ;)
It's like attracting insects to a bright light, is it not?C'mon. I can't be the only one who made this connection.
Oh no, you're not the only one. I just thought the overall plan from the Monster Fighters story was kinda silly. They always are, though, so whatever.Actually, come to think of it, this one was actually more terrible than most- permanent night means no sunlight, causing everything to die.Wow.
Keep in mind that the people behind that plan were monsters and most of them were either already dead/undead or somehow supernatural. ;) And besides, that was really just a frame story to provide an excuse for a theme about steampunkish heroes fighting classic movie monsters. Which, for an adult fan, should be plenty enjoyable even if you ignore the story entirely.

Keep in mind that the people behind that plan were monsters and most of them were either already dead/undead or somehow supernatural. ;) And besides, that was really just a frame story to provide an excuse for a theme about steampunkish heroes fighting classic movie monsters. Which, for an adult fan, should be plenty enjoyable even if you ignore the story entirely.
Yeah, it was a neat idea. As for the plan, that's what I was saying- if he succeeded everything but the undead will die. :lol:

but their spirits

oh my gosh i'm not into the regular sets much but i really like these ones and heck would be one i would buy good thing i'm only like 80 miles away from the canadian border to canada i go"voxumo away!!!"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The minifigs certainly look cool, but I already know that my money for LEGO in 2013 will be going to a few last Ninjago sets and Legends of Chima. I probably will get at least a few Galaxy Squad sets though. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

The minifigs certainly look cool, but I already know that my money for LEGO in 2013 will be going to a few last Ninjago sets and Legends of Chima. I probably will get at least a few Galaxy Squad sets though. :)
Dibs on the green tank/mech. :P

To late, I already did that.I wonder if they'll release more seers than the ones pictured above.

To late, I already did that.I wonder if they'll release more seers than the ones pictured above.
Note: He only called dibs because he's my brother. We divide up which sets we get. :)I'm interested the route they'll take with this them. I guess I'll have to wait and see....

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I like the all-round look of the sets, the alien reminds me of the Space Police sets. However, the human's helmet looks like a monkey, and i subtract kudos points for that....Unless by then apes have taken over the earth, in wich case it will make for some interesting comic dialogue.
LEGO Planet of the Apes!Though now that you mention it, they do look sorta ape-like... mainly bluebot.

I like the all-round look of the sets, the alien reminds me of the Space Police sets. However, the human's helmet looks like a monkey, and i subtract kudos points for that....Unless by then apes have taken over the earth, in wich case it will make for some interesting comic dialogue.
Those are robots, not humans. The humans have the same helmets as the second year of Space Police, but in awesome colors. The robots and bugs have special head molds.

Speaking of awesome colors and robots, I wonder if (as I said earlier) there'll be new squads in the second wave (assuming it happens, and I hope so). Purple, maybe azure? I'd suggest a yellow squad but that'd look a bit strange.

but their spirits