So why didnt "The Makuta" merge all the Krana-Kal to make a ul

lasqur

Umm. The whole title hasn't come up.But I'll assume you ment to say merge to ultimate krana-kal, on which case he would probably have to destroy all of the bohrok-kal to get the krana, which would mean there'd be nothing left to use it.What made you think of this? Assuming I guessed the question right.

That's an interesting idea. However, I once asked Greg why the Makuta didn't simply shapeshift into a form that the Toa Mahri trusted to kill them all.His response was something to the effect of "why would Makuta want them dead?"The thing is that when talking to Vakama, Makuta once said: "There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."The Makuta is practically the endgame to every other life form in the entire Bionicle multiverse. He didn't need any help to destroy any of the Toa, he could have done that in any number of ways at any time if he wanted to. He chose not to, because his plan to supersede Mata Nui's body required the Toa to be alive to deliver the mask back to its proper place so that he could take over at the critical moment.He didn't merge the Kal because it would have been just another minor minion that the Toa would beat. All it would be to Makuta is a distraction for them. Makuta wanted control of Mata Nui. That was his ultimate plan. Killing the Toa wouldn't be a priority until they actively started messing with the order of events he had set in place to bring about Mata Nui's awakening.Hope that makes sense.

Edited by Kakaru

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Umm. The whole title hasn't come up.But I'll assume you ment to say merge to ultimate krana-kal, on which case he would probably have to destroy all of the bohrok-kal to get the krana, which would mean there'd be nothing left to use it.What made you think of this? Assuming I guessed the question right.
Well after watching this and seeing that the krana-kal are still intact i thought that would be a easy way for teridax to take out the toa.
That's an interesting idea. However, I once asked Greg why the Makuta didn't simply shapeshift into a form that the Toa Mahri trusted to kill them all.His response was something to the effect of "why would Makuta want them dead?"The thing is that when talking to Vakama, Makuta once said: "There are a thousand ways I could destroy you right now. And 941 of them hurt."The Makuta is practically the endgame to every other life form in the entire Bionicle multiverse. He didn't need any help to destroy any of the Toa, he could have done that in any number of ways at any time if he wanted to. He chose not to, because his plan to supersede Mata Nui's body required the Toa to be alive to deliver the mask back to its proper place so that he could take over at the critical moment.He didn't merge the Kal because it would have been just another minor minion that the Toa would beat. All it would be to Makuta is a distraction for them. Makuta wanted control of Mata Nui. That was his ultimate plan. Killing the Toa wouldn't be a priority until they actively started messing with the order of events he had set in place to bring about Mata Nui's awakening.Hope that makes sense.
i see.Thanks for the awnsers. :)

This is the best answer here, pretty much. However, I'll also say this: Makuta didn't have control over the Kal to begin with, they were Bohrok. :P He just manipulated them indirectly (by using his Sonics power to set off the awakening signal, probably) to stall the Toa Nuva.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

This is the best answer here, pretty much. However, I'll also say this: Makuta didn't have control over the Kal to begin with, they were Bohrok. :P He just manipulated them indirectly (by using his Sonics power to set off the awakening signal, probably) to stall the Toa Nuva.
Ah, this is a good point that I had entirely missed. Meta-Mind is correct, since the Bohrok were actually tools to cleanse the island of Mata-Nui before the Great Spirit's awakening, they weren't actually controlled by the Makuta, merely influenced in a way. The Bohrok had their own purpose to serve apart from the Makuta.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Well, I figured that it wasn't possible, or maybe too dangerous. I don't know what the Krana-Kal were made of, if anyone else does. Since they were already applied to Energized Protodermis, there is a possibility that nothing will happen. He doesn't control the Bohrok (Kal) anyway. In fact, Mata Nui would be more likely to do that, since they could fight the Makuta with the Toa/OOMN. Also, who or what would it pilot? A Bohrok-Kal Kaita, perhaps?

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.