Selling 6638 Ultimate Creatures Accessory Set - MISB

Turaga of Force

The only sealed one on BrickLink is listed at $194.95 (and none on eBay) and a USED one sold on BrickLink for $99.99 in the last 6 months, but I'm not expecting quite as much as BrickLink prices, so I'm thinking around $100+shipping for mine, open to offers. Mainly just looking for cash but I also want olive green minifig arms and legs. The set has a small section of the label wrinkled but other than that is in great condition, never opened. Shipping will be whatever it costs to ship to you from the US.I also have a MISB 20007 BrickMaster exclusive mini Republic Attack Cruiser which I'll sell for $60.I accept PayPal and checks.

Edited by ShadowVegan

• 3 weeks later...

No offense, but this is ridiculously overpriced. The people who are selling this on bricklink have way overpriced. The same set used to be there for 20 dollars, although that wasn't MISB... still, 100 dollars plus shipping is so much for this set that no one is probably gonna buy it. I am just giving you a tip so you may sell your set. 50 dollars wouldn't be that far-fetched anymore.

EDIT: I just realized I was thinking of a different builder set. Okay, this set is not that overpriced. Might want to think about it for the sake of competitiveness, though.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva