So does anyone think Velika's plan went through?

lasqur

I think the Mask of Creation is quite different from the Vahi and Ignika in the sense that it doesn't keep all creation in existence, per se, but it does have powers of creativity. So, if it were to be destroyed, I can't imagine there would be very many important negative effects aside from people in the area being a whole lot less imaginitive. And as it is, we don't have confirmation that his plan succeeded, anyway. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think the Mask of Creation is quite different from the Vahi and Ignika in the sense that it doesn't keep all creation in existence, per se, but it does have powers of creativity. So, if it were to be destroyed, I can't imagine there would be very many important negative effects aside from people in the area being a whole lot less imaginitive. And as it is, we don't have confirmation that his plan succeeded, anyway. :lol:
Im hoping not, the people he planned to kill were some of my favorite characters.And if his pla did work, could Brutaka easily just teleport him and the others off of the red star?

Im hoping not, the people he planned to kill were some of my favorite characters.And if his pla did work, could Brutaka easily just teleport him and the others off of the red star?
If his plan does work, none of them will go to the Red Star; they'll all stay dead. The Red Star doesn't work anymore, according to Greg's latest responses. That's mostly why Karzahni and Tren Krom were never revived either.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

If his plan does work, none of them will go to the Red Star; they'll all stay dead. The Red Star doesn't work anymore, according to Greg's latest responses. That's mostly why Karzahni and Tren Krom were never revived either.
I thought it was the teleport back feature that no longer worked. I don't recall seeing what happened to Karzahni anywhere, but Tren Krom couldn't have anything done because he was 100% organic, the Red star is for biomechanicals only.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I thought it was the teleport back feature that no longer worked. I don't recall seeing what happened to Karzahni anywhere, but Tren Krom couldn't have anything done because he was 100% organic, the Red star is for biomechanicals only.
Yeah, it didn't work because Krom was organic (and indeed, we still don't know what happened to Karzahni). Perhaps it only revives them if they die within the MU. Overall, though, Taipu's right. So is Lasqur, actually, about teleporting back- except for the fact that Brutaka no longer possesses an Olmak (I think Terry smashed it, right?), but someone such as Botar or Vezon could do that quite easily.

but their spirits

Yeah, it didn't work because Krom was organic (and indeed, we still don't know what happened to Karzahni). Perhaps it only revives them if they die within the MU. Overall, though, Taipu's right. So is Lasqur, actually, about teleporting back- except for the fact that Brutaka no longer possesses an Olmak (I think Terry smashed it, right?), but someone such as Botar or Vezon could do that quite easily.
He lost the olmak but can still teleport due contact with antidermis

I'm back!

Perhaps Kopaka and Pohatu will fix the Red Star somehow, and those beings will go to the red star. Sadly, we may never know :(

How is it? And if the beings on the Red Star are alive again (despite being trapped), destroying it would be the evil thing to do.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Perhaps Kopaka and Pohatu will fix the Red Star somehow, and those beings will go to the red star. Sadly, we may never know :(
There's a good chance that's what Greg planned, with Kopaka and Pohatu up there they either have to destroy it (Killing many beings against the Toa code), or evacuate the beings. And the best way to evacuate would be to fix it. I personally think they should destroy it after evacuating it, the beings onboard have been given a second chance, but having a system of immortality on a permanent basis seems wrong. Plus the Kestora seem like they're probably on strike by now. The smart thing to do would be to keep the system running until Velika and Marendar, and possibly the golden fusion have been dealt with.Just thought, did the GBs take into account the Red Star with their Marendar backup?

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Just thought, did the GBs take into account the Red Star with their Marendar backup?
Well, if it doesn't repair those killed on Spherus Magna, and Marendar was meant to protect the Agori if the Tow ever returned.Also, have you ever considered that the GBs could have been responsible for the damage to the Red Star? Edited by DeltaStriker

Just came up with this: what if the malfuntion started with the rebellion of the League as a failsafe of the GBs to prevent the bad guys from coming back@ constructman I don't like dead beings return you see sure when it was a sacrifise or a bad guy (jovan must return, lhikan not)

Edited by Toa Temporal

I'm back!

I would perform a 'pohatu' on the star because it's clearly immoral to toa
^ This so much. :P...Joking aside, I would say that Velika's plan didn't go through, to be honest. Given that, y'know, the people in that building were our protagonists after all, and some fairly major popular ones to boot. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

^ This so much. :P...Joking aside, I would say that Velika's plan didn't go through, to be honest. Given that, y'know, the people in that building were our protagonists after all, and some fairly major popular ones to boot. :P
We don't know that, and we probably won't until Greg gets back to writing, if he ever does.

We don't know that, and we probably won't until Greg gets back to writing, if he ever does.
Hopefully he does.

I would perform a 'pohatu' on the star
You'd kick it?
"And we're not going to give him that time ... we're going to do a Pohatu on him.""A Pohatu?""That's right. 'When in doubt, smash everything and hope you're somewhere else when it all goes boom.'"- Tahu and Kopeke, Reign of ShadowsSounds like a plan to me. Crash the Red Star. :P Edited by Katuko

I would perform a 'pohatu' on the star
You'd kick it?
"And we're not going to give him that time ... we're going to do a Pohatu on him.""A Pohatu?""That's right. 'When in doubt, smash everything and hope you're somewhere else when it all goes boom.'"- Tahu and Kopeke, Reign of ShadowsSounds like a plan to me. Crash the Red Star. :P
After you evacuate everyone.P.S. That's one of my Favorite quotes from the online serials. Edited by DeltaStriker

Doesn't this quote from Greg prove what I said?
Can the Red Star still teleport the dead MU inhabitants to it now that the MU is effectively destroyed, and if not, how was it able to reach the Matoran in canisters in Voya Nui to turn them into the Toa Inika?It can't teleport right now, because the system is broken. As for the Inika, that wasn't teleportation at work, that was electrical discharge.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

Can the Red Star still teleport the dead MU inhabitants to it now that the MU is effectively destroyed, and if not, how was it able to reach the Matoran in canisters in Voya Nui to turn them into the Toa Inika?It can't teleport right now, because the system is broken. As for the Inika, that wasn't teleportation at work, that was electrical discharge.
I wasn't arguing against that. (Actually, the reference right there doesn't even answer the corresponding question completely, but whatever.) I was just offering another reason that it wouldn't work for someone like Krom, who was organic... as far as we know, the function of teleporting to the Star still works, but the teleporting back was the problem. Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I wasn't arguing against that. (Actually, the reference right there doesn't even answer the corresponding question completely, but whatever.) I was just offering another reason that it wouldn't work for someone like Krom, who was organic... as far as we know, the function of teleportingto the Star still works, but the teleporting back was the problem.
I was aware that Tren Krom couldn't have been revived either way due to his totally organic nature; I was just saying that my understanding of Greg's quote was that ever since the Battle of Bara Magna the Red Star hasn't been teleporting anyone to it or from it, since he said the teleportation ability doesn't work at all, I assumed he meant both ways, so Karzahni wouldn't have been revived, and neither would the people in the fortress if they were killed. Edited by toa kopaka4372

toakopaka.png

I highly doubt that they'd kill off such popular (and awesome characters)... maybe an epic final battle where one or two perish, but the entire cast (that Velika has on his hit list)? I doubt it. Plus Toa + Order of Mata Nui = owned.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Need we remind you, there's no way Greg will kill Vezon off! He loves Vezon too much! :P
Vezon will just escape into another dimension due to boredom with everyone's commentary on the insane GB. :PYes, I think Velika's plan will go through. It's foolproof. There's no stopping it.

I was aware that Tren Krom couldn't have been revived either way due to his totally organic nature; I was just saying that my understanding of Greg's quote was that ever since the Battle of Bara Magna the Red Star hasn't been teleporting anyone to it or from it, since he said the teleportation ability doesn't work at all, I assumed he meant both ways, so Karzahni wouldn't have been revived, and neither would the people in the fortress if they were killed.
Hmm. Now I see what you mean, yes, but I still think that perhaps Greg misunderstood the question...? He just stated that the system was broken, which we knew already about the return function, but I think that if he meant the entire system, he'd say something else about that.
Need we remind you, there's no way Greg will kill Vezon off! He loves Vezon too much! :P
Vezon will just escape into another dimension due to boredom with everyone's commentary on the insane GB. :PYes, I think Velika's plan will go through. It's foolproof. There's no stopping it.
Totally foolproof? I dunno. While I'd love to see the people in the fortress all die just for the shock value and everyone's reactions, I think there's too much story potential there for them to all die. Maybe a few like Oz said, but I don't Greg would kill 'em all in one go.Maybe Velika's about to blow it up when Vezon gets bored and leaves, ending up right in front of Velika and discovering his imminent plan, then somehow stopping it, hilarious Vezon style. :lol: Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Just thought, did the GBs take into account the Red Star with their Marendar backup?
Well, it will be either thata. Marender is so powerful that it can make the Toa beyond revival, or;b. The revival system will send the Toa back to MU, and the MU will porbably have something to prevent the Toa from escaping
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Well, it will be either thata. Marender is so powerful that it can make the Toa beyond revival, or;b. The revival system will send the Toa back to MU, and the MU will porbably have something to prevent the Toa from escaping
c. Veika broke the revival system.d. The GBs had a Red Star "auto-shut down mechanism" that they employed.e. The Marendar is programmed to send a signal to the Red Star to shut it down.I think d. is the most likely. Edited by fishers64

I may be imagining this, but wasn't it confirmed that the Red Star only revives people who die inside of the MU? Maybe not, but I think it was at least strongly implied... :lol:Marendar would only activate once Toa were present on Spherus Magna, so if it's true that revival is MU-only, they couldn't be revived if it killed 'em there.

but their spirits

Hmm. Now I see what you mean, yes, but I still think that perhaps Greg misunderstood the question...? He just stated that the system was broken, which we knew already about the return function, but I think that if he meant the entire system, he'd say something else about that.
I guess Erebus should ask him again to make sure.

toakopaka.png

Good idea. He's talking to him again on Tuesday, apparently. I've already asked two questions this second time around, so if you haven't, you'll have to take that. XDEDIT: I see that you did that already. Thanks.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits