Wt would happen if the Vahi, ignika, and mask of creation come in cont

lasqur

I don't think anything would happen if they came near each other. The process of reforging them into one would probably release their energies just as breaking them would. That would of course really mess things up inside the MU, and possibly be dangerous outside it too. I don't think any one mask could hold the power of all three of them, anyway.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I've actually never thought about it before. Maybe if the Great Beings were present and helping the process (with the Ignika's permission, of course), then I suspect that the three powers would merge to create something along the lines of a Mask of Reality: Something so powerful that it's destruction could affect the world outside the MU, perhaps... Something that could do anything it wanted... Such power....

The Kanohi Chukkanorris, mask of whatever it feels like doing at the moment.
EPIC LOZ. :superfunny:signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I don't think that a mask fusion would be the same as breaking one of them. The Vahi and Ignika are well-defined in the storyline as having special properties, and I don't think the Ignika's consciousness would like to get fused.But if it did happen, I support the Chukkanorris theory.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

But if it did happen, I support the Chukkanorris theory.
That's not going to become a thing now, is it? Oh geez.For the record I support that as well (like what 1st Shadow suggested), but likely with a different name...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I don't think that a mask fusion would be the same as breaking one of them. The Vahi and Ignika are well-defined in the storyline as having special properties, and I don't think the Ignika's consciousness would like to get fused.But if it did happen, I support the Chukkanorris theory.
Yeah, I think it would depend on the method by which they were fused. Something like the Spear of Fusion might do it safely (not counting the issue of one mask not being able to handle all that power) but melting the masks down to reforge them into one would probably count as breaking them. The Vahi and Mask of Creation don't have minds of their own, so the resulting mask would probably have the mind of the Ignika (and at this point, Mata Nui).But I'm thinking if a Legendary mask power can't be stored in a Noble Mask, no Kanohi could hold all three.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Yeah, I think it would depend on the method by which they were fused. Something like the Spear of Fusion might do it safely (not counting the issue of one mask not being able to handle all that power) but melting the masks down to reforge them into one would probably count as breaking them. The Vahi and Mask of Creation don't have minds of their own, so the resulting mask would probably have the mind of the Ignika (and at this point, Mata Nui).But I'm thinking if a Legendary mask power can't be stored in a Noble Mask, no Kanohi could hold all three.
Well, you're right, but what if it then transcended Legendary status and became something like, eh, an Omnipotent Mask? I dunno, just throwing it out there. It could probably only be wielded by someone with GB-level mental ability to avoid being overwhelmed by the senses of everything rushing in.

but their spirits

That's possible. He is, after all, an extremely complex AI.Maybe Tren Krom could control it if he possessed someone who was wearing it?This is all hypothetical, of course, considering no such mask exists in canon, nor anywhere else that I'm aware of... :lol:

but their spirits

That's possible. He is, after all, an extremely complex AI.Maybe Tren Krom could control it if he possessed someone who was wearing it?This is all hypothetical, of course, considering no such mask exists in canon, nor anywhere else that I'm aware of... :lol:
Oh, I want to tell you so much but I can't. So I won't :P. But know that I have already thought of a scenario where an even more powerful mask went haywire, but it would, again, spoil an epic I have not yet written. So if TK possessed someone like he did Lewa... depends. Is he as powerful as Mata Nui?

new_sig_legacy_2.png

A good point has been made. Would such a mask even be considered a Legendary Mask? Or would it have transcended all recognizable titles? I actually don't even think anyone would be able to handle its power. Remember, it took MN a while to master the Ignika, so who's to say that so much power at once wouldn't destroy his mind? If such a mask could exist, it's wearer would essentially become the god of their universe. Like Q from Star Trek, but maybe more powerful. I'm thinking it would have to create a body for itself. With power beyond the Ignika's, this would be a task as easy as breathing, I would think.

Oh, I want to tell you so much but I can't. So I won't :P. But know that I have already thought of a scenario where an even more powerful mask went haywire, but it would, again, spoil an epic I have not yet written.
I'm gonna have to read this epic of yours...
I'd be more worried about fusing the Mask of Transdimensional Gates, the Mask of Time, and the Mask of Creation to create some sort of infinite-powered mask of travelling anywhere, anytime (Mask of Creation used as a power source): The Kanohi TARDIS.
Dude. That just made my night! I'm guessing only the Doctor would know how to control its power, though?signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

A good point has been made. Would such a mask even be considered a Legendary Mask? Or would it have transcended all recognizable titles? I actually don't even think anyone would be able to handle its power. Remember, it took MN a while to master the Ignika, so who's to say that so much power at once wouldn't destroy his mind? If such a mask could exist, it's wearer would essentially become the god of their universe. Like Q from Star Trek, but maybe more powerful. I'm thinking it would have to create a body for itself. With power beyond the Ignika's, this would be a task as easy as breathing, I would think.
Oh, I want to tell you so much but I can't. So I won't :P. But know that I have already thought of a scenario where an even more powerful mask went haywire, but it would, again, spoil an epic I have not yet written.
I'm gonna have to read this epic of yours...signoffffff.png
What if it even went to a point beyond our reality? What if it birthed another universe? Another dimension?@The First Shadow It'll be awhile. A LONG while (I have big plans).

new_sig_legacy_2.png

What if it even went to a point beyond our reality? What if it birthed another universe? Another dimension?@The First Shadow It'll be awhile. A LONG while (I have big plans).
Yeah, I had considered that possibility, too. I have no doubt such a thing could do that. And could such a thing tear a hole into our dimension? I like to think something with that kind of power could do that with ease.(Well, keep me posted on that, in any case. You've already made it sound too interesting.)signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I'm thinking it would have to create a body for itself. With power beyond the Ignika's, this would be a task as easy as breathing, I would think.
No... it would just be an omnipotent sentience housed in the mask. It wouldn't need anything else. Kinda like a hooloovoo crossed with Lord English and Majora's Mask.Yes, I do know how strange a combination that is.
I'd be more worried about fusing the Mask of Transdimensional Gates, the Mask of Time, and the Mask of Creation to create some sort of infinite-powered mask of travelling anywhere, anytime (Mask of Creation used as a power source): The Kanohi TARDIS.
Dude. That just made my night! I'm guessing only the Doctor would know how to control its power, though?
Probably a Toa of Time or something, known only as the Doctor, combatting the genocidal Dalek-Kal (which shout EXTERMINATE) and the evil Makuta called the Master...Please nobody write a story about that, it'd be awful.
And could such a thing tear a hole into our dimension? I like to think something with that kind of power could do that with ease.
Now now, we have to keep the fourth wall intact. This is, after all, Bionicle. (Though when I was about nine years old, I think I had a dream that in the Bionicle story, there was contact with humans.)

but their spirits

Dude. That just made my night! I'm guessing only the Doctor would know how to control its power, though?
Probably a Toa of Time or something, known only as the Doctor, combatting the genocidal Dalek-Kal (which shout EXTERMINATE) and the evil Makuta called the Master...Please nobody write a story about that, it'd be awful.
Challenge Accepted... :sly:(Then again, with my track-record of incomplete stories, this may NEVER happen.) Edited by Stan McStudz

If someone actually merged these three masks, the entire (Matoran) universe would be destroyed into a lifeless, timeless uncreative void.In its place would be a being that would have the power to recreate that entire universe from that void.
* cough Big Bang Two cough *
Challenge Accepted... :sly:(Then again, with my track-record of incomplete stories, this may NEVER happen.)
Oh no. I was serious when I said it'd likely turn out poorly. Two epic things tend to lose their epicness when fused. You can try, though. Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I just want to point out my track record:I have two stories I'm "Working on" (and by "working on", I mean "I started it and now I have NO IDEA when I'll continue it"), one being based off of LEGO Island and loosely on the rest of the LEGO Metaverse, and the other... Well... Let's just say it has something to do with anamorphic equines and an insane godlike character voiced by John de Lancie (who also did Q from Star Trek).So yeah... this story may never see the light of day.

Challenge Accepted... :sly:(Then again, with my track-record of incomplete stories, this may NEVER happen.)
@Chro: It could be a comedy. Would that work?@Stan: It's simple: Teamwork.signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

@Chro: It could be a comedy. Would that work?@Stan: It's simple: Teamwork.
Consider it done, then. Shadow, if you're implying that you'd like to help bring this DW/BIONICLE fic to life, PM me. I may have some ideas up my sleeve...And yes. It WILL be a comedy. :evilgrin:

Can I use this idea for a story I am making?

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mainly fusing the masks together.

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Theoretically (also obviously it would create the most powerful mask of all time. A mask of reality.

The Kanohi Chukkanorris, mask of whatever it feels like doing at the moment.

Greg, come over here and canonize this. XD

-HDXC2000 5.0

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0