• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Wt would happen if the Vahi, ignika, and mask of creation come in cont

Vahi Mask of creation ignika?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 22-May 12
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 01:33 PM

[color=#008000;]As cool as it would be to have a working fusion that essentially makes you a god, I don't think there is a single being (except maybe the Great Beings, and that is a HUGE maybe) that could wield it's power without it killing them in an instant.[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

#42 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 29-August 12
  • 264 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 09:43 PM

I think that they are so powerful, that they would simply destroy you if you even thought about merging them. In other words, It's impossible.

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#43 Offline CarkaJack

CarkaJack
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 19-April 12
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 10:55 PM

I think that they are so powerful, that they would simply destroy you if you even thought about merging them. In other words, It's impossible.

I guess that means we're all dead then.

2! The best thing ever!

#44 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 5,926 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 12:19 AM

#quote end

Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own. 

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg

#45 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 02:36 PM

#quote end

Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own. 

But wouldn't its consciousness go to the other masks since it still has all of the same control over life once fused? That's what I was thinking.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#46 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 05-July 10
  • 5,926 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 02:40 PM

#quote end Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own.  
 But wouldn't its consciousness go to the other masks since it still has all of the same control over life once fused? That's what I was thinking.
#quote endYes, but we are talking about the masks destroying you before they were fused. Only the Mask of Life could theoretically do that, as it the only one of the three capable of acting on its own.

16028406952_a8c31f0bfe.jpg15838451978_fa70afcd66_m.jpg

#47 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 02:53 PM

#quote end Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own.  
#quote endYes, but we are talking about the masks destroying you before they were fused. Only the Mask of Life could theoretically do that, as it the only one of the three capable of acting on its own.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Silly me. :eyeboggle:

new_sig_legacy_2.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users