Wt would happen if the Vahi, ignika, and mask of creation come in cont

lasqur

I think that they are so powerful, that they would simply destroy you if you even thought about merging them. In other words, It's impossible.

#quote end

Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own.

But wouldn't its consciousness go to the other masks since it still has all of the same control over life once fused? That's what I was thinking.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

I think that they are so powerful, that they would simply destroy you if you even thought about merging them. In other words, It's impossible.

#quote end Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own.
But wouldn't its consciousness go to the other masks since it still has all of the same control over life once fused? That's what I was thinking.
#quote endYes, but we are talking about the masks destroying you before they were fused. Only the Mask of Life could theoretically do that, as it the only one of the three capable of acting on its own.

#quote end Only the Mask of Life is alive and can act on its own.
#quote endYes, but we are talking about the masks destroying you before they were fused. Only the Mask of Life could theoretically do that, as it the only one of the three capable of acting on its own.

Oh, yeah, that's right. Silly me. :eyeboggle:

new_sig_legacy_2.png