Bionicle Voices

CeeCee

I usually inadvertantly use my own voice in various tones, but I will omit that from this post. I thought Mata Nui would have a very deep voice, like a mixture of Optimus Prime and Morgan Freeman. Krika, a kind of quiet, hollow voice. For Gorast, a loud, hissy voice, hardly sounding female at all. For Onua, a quiet, yet British accent. Definitely the opposite of The Mask Of Light Movie. God, that was horrible casting. For Teridax, a thunderous voice like the movie voice. For Mantax, a quiet voice that could be unheard if you don't know what to listen for. For Pridak, very bold, yet very dark.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

You know, to be honest, I mixed some of my own invented voices, those of voice actors, and the movie voices, depending on the characters. For example, Mata Nui would always have Michael Dorn's voice for me, while I recently have imagined Kopaka to have a Kevin Conroy voice. I also thought Lesovikk could be Michael Bell's "Raziel" voice.Nice topic idea, though. It's making me think of voice actors for each of the characters. :lol:

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

• 1 month later...
Kopaka is Clint Eastwood. Search your feeling, you know it to be true.
I thought Hydraxon was Clint Eastwood, though...

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I always imagined Jerbaz being played by morgan freeman.

Jerbraz = Brad PittHewkii = Channing TatumAckar = Morgan FreemanMatoro = Leonardo DiCaprioJaller = Tom CruiseAxonn = Gimli's actorTahu = Aragorn's actorKopaka = Orlando BloomVezon = Johnny DeppLariska = Penelope CruzArtahka = Ian McKellenKarzahni = Voldemort's ActorPohatu = Jack BlackTSO = George Clooney

Edited by Velge Co

Archon                      

"For one to truly feel alive, the person must kill oneself a little bit each and every day."

Check out my MOC, one of the new generation of Toa on Spherus Magna!

***Toa Kyraan***

Eh, I just picture everyone sounding like they did in the movies. But before the first one came out, back when we only had the MNOLG and Flash movies, I pictured them all as having Samurai Jack accents. Well...for the Toa Mata, Tahu had a bold, heroic voice, Gali sounded exactly like she did in Bionicle: The Game (even though that wasn't out yet, I coincidentally pictured her as sounding like that), and the other four all just sounded like Samurai Jack. Everyone else had Samurai Jack accents. Except the Komau-wearers. Something about the Komau looked silly to me, especially combined with the way their heads moved when they spoke, so I pictured them as sounding like the blue guy from Dragon Tales, if his voice constantly cracked. Don't ask. I have no idea how my 8-year-old self got that from a Komau. But I did.

Edited by Shinken Green

Mata Nui sounds like Optimus Prime. The rest of the characters who were in movies are as they were, except for the Matoran, who I hear sounding like normal people.And then the 50+ characters who are left, I imagine distinctly but cannot describe through anything but a video of me speaking in the way I hear them.

I Imagined Teridax would sound more like Optimus, but good to see that we're on the same wavelength.

Mata Nui sounds like Optimus Prime. The rest of the characters who were in movies are as they were, except for the Matoran, who I hear sounding like normal people.And then the 50+ characters who are left, I imagine distinctly but cannot describe through anything but a video of me speaking in the way I hear them.

I Imagined Teridax would sound more like Optimus, but good to see that we're on the same wavelength.

Doesn't Optimus sound too heroic for Teridax? :|

Also, Tren Krom should sound like the Gravemind. Pure awesome.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ah, thought so. xD

In 2007 I pictured Hydraxon, the Maxilos robot, and the Mahri as having the voices in this trailer (except for Hahli's). I know that all the voices are done by two people (Tony Wedgewood and John Lowth according to the credits), but they sound good anyway. :lol:

... but the phrase "holy Gadunka!" from Nuparu is still ridiculous, and the first line of the movie sounds like "deep sea deception burger".

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Guest InsaneVezonPosse

To me, Vezon sounds like a low pitched and crazy Yoda(exept that Vezon has a default grammar). Pridak sonds like an old sea bear with a slight guttural voice like he's been drinking too much rum, a mixture between Barbossa from Pirates of the Caribbean and Rooster Cogburn from True Grit

Nokama will always be Tabitha St. Germain for me.

Most of them have some variant of my brother's voice for me, but my headcanons are the movie voices for the Toa Nuva and Metru, as well as the main Matoran. Except Hahli's voice was a little less childish.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

My idea of Lewa's voice was just a tad deeper, and without the accent. Kinda like in Bionicle: the Game, but slighly higher pitched. Its complicated.

As for Onua, I thought he would have a voice like he had in Bionicle the game.

My problem was that the Matoran always sounded like kids in the movies. I mean, they're eons old and they still talk like children!

Well, they do have small vocal chords.

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

My problem was that the Matoran always sounded like kids in the movies. I mean, they're eons old and they still talk like children!

Well, they do have small vocal chords.

Still... it's hard to imagine Matoran like Tanma talking like a child.

And by that logic, Turaga should also sound like kids.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Do we even know if they have vocal cords? And even if they do, their overall height doesn't necessarily mean they have small vocal cords.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

The Shadowed One: Leonard Nimoy

Axonn: Peter Cullen

Brutaka: Micheal Keith Richardson

Mataro: Nolan North

Pridak: Steve Blum (in PRIME Starscream voice of course)

Kongu: Daran Norris

Karzahni: Tony Todd

Vezon: Tom Kenny (In his Animated Waspinator voice)

Artakha: George Takei