Bionicle Voices

CeeCee

For me, I would for the most part leave everyone who appeared and spoke in the movies alone... except for maybe Lewa. I'm still working on who I would have to get him. Maybe Sam Vincent? There's been a lot of thoughts in my head on how the characters would sound in my head. I'll start off with one post on the Makuta.

For Icarax, I'd probably like to have whoever voiced Shockblast from Transformers Energon do the job. Icarax reminds me a bit of Shockblast in the sense they're both very cruel, evil, and dangerous. In fact, Vican's thoughts of Icarax throughout BL#9 shouted "Shockblast" to me.

For Antroz, I'd probably have Brian Drummond, but closer to how he voiced Transformers Armada Blurr. Even though Blurr isn't a villain, he and Antroz each have their own code of honor. Plus, I personally think he'd sound all right.

For Vamprah, I'd like to have... I'm just joking.

For Mutran, I'd probably go with Colin Murdock, voice of Transformers Armada Thrust and Energon Scorponok... but probably closer to how Thrust sounded. I think it would just fit him all right.

For Chirox, maybe Paul Dobson. He's done a variety of voicework on various roles, I think he could pull off something sinister sounding and maybe add a shrieky element like that of Nidhiki... but no so much high-pitched.

For Krika, this guy has so much potential unrealized in the actual story. He holds a lot of secrets and regrets, and his tragic story has a tragic end. For whatever reason, I could imagine him voiced by possibly David Kaye. That's just me.

For Bitil, I'm kind of stumped. Probably Terry Klassen, the voice of Transformers Energon Six Shot. Or possibly Brian Dobson.

For Gorast... the choice for her is kind of difficult for me to say. Maybe Gina Torres, who is the voice of Airachnid from Transformers Prime. Originally, I imagined Gorast to be somewhat like Roodaka (so in turn, Kathleen Barr), although Roodaka and Gali share the same voice actress, so... I wasn't sure. Then years later, hearing the voice of Airachnid, I thought I could imagine Gorast sounding like that. Gorast and Airachnid, like Icarax, are both ruthless and dangerous. Plus, they're both kind of ambitious and bordering insane, although they have different motives. For one thing, Gorast didn't plan to overthrow Teridax or anything. Icarax did, but this isn't about him.

And that's about it for now. If I think of my options for other characters, I may return.

• 1 month later...

well in honesty i imagined the following characters with these voices

Kopaka as either shaun connery or sam elliot

onua with a kinda of like arnold swarsaneger voice

besides that i never really thought about anything else except maybe nuju with a british accent

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I could see Steve Blum in his Starscream voice maybe doing Nidhiki or one of the Piraka- maybe Thok? I haven't gotten to Legends yet, so correct me if that's not the kind of voice that would be Thok-esque.

I think Thok is more calculating and sly than crazy (which the Starscream-esque voice lends itself to quite well IMO).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

What voices did you imagine different Bionicle character to have.For me:Pohatu was RussianOnua had a deep English accent (Like Jorges off Halo:Reach)Lessovikk had a deep Irish accentA lot of others I imagine to just to talk like they did off the movies but then again, their are a fair few characters that weren't even in the movies.So am I alone here? What voices or accents did you imagine different characters to have?

Jorge had a Turkish accent actually.

I imagined Kopaka having a heavy voice but soft, and Tahu having a somewhat manly one, being that he is so hot tempered.

I thought Pohatu would have a somewhat average male voice, with Lewa having a british one.I didnt like the MoL of Gali's voice or Tahu's. I imagine Gali's being more feminine and Tahu's being a bit less masculine.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

What voices did you imagine different Bionicle character to have.For me:Pohatu was RussianOnua had a deep English accent (Like Jorges off Halo:Reach)Lessovikk had a deep Irish accentA lot of others I imagine to just to talk like they did off the movies but then again, their are a fair few characters that weren't even in the movies.So am I alone here? What voices or accents did you imagine different characters to have?

Jorge had a Turkish accent actually.

I imagined Kopaka having a heavy voice but soft, and Tahu having a somewhat manly one, being that he is so hot tempered.

I thought Pohatu would have a somewhat average male voice, with Lewa having a british one.I didnt like the MoL of Gali's voice or Tahu's. I imagine Gali's being more feminine and Tahu's being a bit less masculine.

Did he? Sure youre not thinking of Jun the sniper. Because Im talking about Jorge. The one with the huge flpoff machine gun.Well, what ever accent he has, its that one.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!