• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What are the Great Beings?

Great Beings Questions Theories

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#121 Offline bohrokmaster

bohrokmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 13-December 02
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 03:02 PM

The Great Beings would look cool if they are biomechanical and they would look like the Breakout sets from Hero Factory!

Posted Image

^ Evo as the brown Great Being Velika. Without the H symbol, without the yellow colour scheme and without handcuffs.

Other Great Beings

Rocka as the Great Being Angonce (without gold colour scheme)

Nex as the Great Being Heremus (without orange and white colour scheme)

Surge as the two Great Beings who hid the kanohi Ignika in voya nui.

Edited by bohrokmaster, Jan 07 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#BIONICLE2015[/b]

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13995-project-mnog-3d]mnog3d_banner.jpg[/

#122 Offline DeltaStriker

DeltaStriker
  • Members
  • Toa

• 20-November 12
  • 111 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 04 2013 - 04:04 PM

If the Great Beings weren't organic and they didn't wear any clothes, then they would be biomechanical or be like the heroes sets from LEGO Hero Factory's Breakout.

Posted Image

^ Evo as the brown Great Being Velika. Without the H symbol, without the yellow colour scheme and without the handcuffs.

Other Great Beings

Rocka as the Great Being Angonce (without gold colour scheme)

Nex as the Great Being Heremus (without orange and white colour scheme)

Surge as the two Great Beings who hid the kanohi Ignika in voya nui.

But they do wear clothes and they are organic. And they may not have look like heroes if they weren't those two things. They could have looked like anything.

Rock Bottom

"Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back."
-- Greg Farshtey

Told'ya.

#123 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,119 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 11:14 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]I'm pretty sure Bohrokmaster was joking.[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]At least, I hope so. If he was, then it was a good one, considering it fooled you. :lol:[/color][/font]

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]If not, then I guess I just overthink things. Sorry, Bohrokmaster.[/color][/font]

Edited by Chro, Jan 06 2013 - 11:15 PM.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#124 Offline bohrokmaster

bohrokmaster
  • Members
  • Toa

• 13-December 02
  • 107 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 08:46 AM

:facepalm: Sorry. I just wanted to compare them as the Great Beings.  :o    Despite being mechanical and all armored. I'm very sorry if I've posted too much information about them and linking too many pictures or created something as another topic. :o

Edited by bohrokmaster, Jan 07 2013 - 09:16 AM.

#BIONICLE2015[/b]

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13995-project-mnog-3d]mnog3d_banner.jpg[/

#125 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,119 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 07 2013 - 05:32 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Oh, no, that's fine. I just assumed you were kidding, since you basically took the picture of Evo and said "it's like this, but without most of the distinguishing characteristics". My mistake. :P[/color][/font]

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#126 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 10:39 PM

I know that the GBs aren't human, but in Mata Nui's Guide to Bara Magna, the text described the GBs as "men and women". You usually don't hear Glatorian, Agori, etc being called "men" or "women". Unless it was an accident, how's that possible?

#127 Offline The Iron Toa

The Iron Toa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 05-November 09
  • 1,141 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 01:31 AM

I noticed that too. But other characters have been called men and women before, it's just rare.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

#128 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 09-August 08
  • 3,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 08:55 PM

"Men and women" has been used in reference to Bara Magna inhabitants; it was used in Raid on Vulcanus, for example. 

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users