8213431446_b42780c28c.jpg
Flickr

Referencing the storms of Arrakis, not physics.Anyway, here it is, my full-on Vic Viper for Novvember on Flickr. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and how I was able to create an almost entirely Technic/Bionicle Vic Viper in my general style, if it can be called that. I also tried some new things, like actually using stickers, which I think turned out okay.But wait, there's more! I also have included here for your viewing pleasure another Vic Viper, the Parrot Viper!

8197750311_a1af754235_n.jpg
Flickr

I was working on Coriolis when I saw one of those parrots, and this could not be unseen. This is also my first completed Vic Viper. Granted, it's a tiny tablescrap, but nevertheless, it is one. Comments are welcome.

~B~
Edited by Ballom

Very sleek, and a great combination of technic and system parts. The Mata Nui shield pieces at the back are incredibly well integrated, I looked at them, then I had to go check the image of the back to be sure I had actually identified the part correctly. Usually they look clunky and oversized wherever they're used, but they actually work here, and I applaud you for it.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...

Very sleek, and a great combination of technic and system parts. The Mata Nui shield pieces at the back are incredibly well integrated, I looked at them, then I had to go check the image of the back to be sure I had actually identified the part correctly. Usually they look clunky and oversized wherever they're used, but they actually work here, and I applaud you for it.

Thanks for the reply! Using those pieces as wings was one of my first ideas when I started on this MOC, and I think that they turned out pretty nicely for that role. There still are some small gaps around the tan panels on their tips, but you can't really tell.

Excellent shaping and overall design. I love to see what people do with Bio/System fusion ships; the organic style of most Bionicle parts makes everything seem so deliciously alien. :lol:

I completely agree; the fishlike fins on the Pridak blades do add an alien quality to the forward-facing Vic Viper fins on this ship. They aren't aerodynamic at all, but they look very cool.

The shapes, particularly around the cockpit, all word wonderfully together. Those minifig hats on the gears are brilliant.

That's nice of you to say. Once I decided to use the tan gears, I figured that something was needed to top them, and this was the result. As for the cockpit, I think that the orange Mars Mission glass fits in well with the tan, aside from being a good rounded piece. It's very desert themed, if you will.I appreciate the comments, folks, but don't forget, there's a wee little Parrot Viper here that needs some love too! :P~B~ Edited by Ballom