Micro Buggy MOC

KZN02

The original intent was to build some gear-wheeled tank I made half a decade ago before I had access to a camera. Once I was building it did I realize how bad the design was, so I shifted to a 4-wheeled vehicle instead. Turns out it's like a smaller version of the Buggy MOC I made a few years ago. I'm quite happy with the result.I had to improvise on the wheels as I couldn't use the ones from the original Buggy MOC as they would be too big. I tried using the smaller ones from minifigs sets, but I couldn't find an axle rod long enough, so I made do with the cylinders.I also had a turret version, which kind of similar to the Turret Buggy MOC I made from this summer. The only problem is that the turret can't easily move left and right, but it can move up and down, which the regular sized Turret Buggy can't do.Gallery

Edited by KZN02

The Master of Tediosness

I prefer the turret version of this, it has a very tank-like design, while I don't see many similarities with a buggy in the "normal" version. Looks more like an armored vehicle, but they're both good after all. Simple and tiny, but very cool. One part I'd improve are the tires, maybe using some circular flat tiles, though I don't know if you have them, since you had to improvise. Great job anyways!

I prefer the turret version of this, it has a very tank-like design, while I don't see many similarities with a buggy in the "normal" version. Looks more like an armored vehicle, but they're both good after all. Simple and tiny, but very cool. One part I'd improve are the tires, maybe using some circular flat tiles, though I don't know if you have them, since you had to improvise. Great job anyways!

I do have the wheels, but I lack pieces to connect them.

Edited by KZN02

The Master of Tediosness