Animated Cartoon Style Matoro

Vezon shall Return

newest_render_of_mt0.jpgJust like my previous posts,Takua and Hali (Note there's a group render in the topic of Takua). newest_render_of_mt1.jpgAny questions or comments? newest_render_of_mt2.jpg Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Perhaps... :confused: First, I'll survive finals... :wired: then plot to create a series... :lookhere: Mahahahahahah!!! :winner: *Evil laugh*I think I like this plan... ^_^

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

He used lightwave 3D 9.6, as he said in the Takua topic. Anyways, you've done another great job on this.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Thanks, everyone. Honestly, I think I put the most detail in his mask probably because I'm getting a lot better at modeling and I like the akaku (or whatever it's called). By the way, once I'm finished with the Toa Mata, I'll make slight changes to the masks to fit them (doesn’t worry I'll almost completely change the mask of strength, but I still want Takua to have a unique look.) I'm also working on the hau next, so expect to see Jaller and Makuta sometime in the future. (Though…Teridox is going to be... interesting... at least the way I am planning to design him.)Anyway, I am a little excited because I just came up with a brilliant idea, during “Epic” class, that might make building skeletons for my creations a lot faster and easier… I might be able to do it faster than I originally thought. I’ll keep you guys update if I find that it does in fact work.However, if anyone can find me information if it is possible for Blender users to convert their models to this format: “.obj” If so I might be able to recruit people to model scenery and unanimated items for me, and there is no need to color the object either, since I’ll just use the cartoon graphics to color them.Yes... then I’ll be able to focus on animation and modeling characters. I can see the possibility of a series. However, this is a stretch, but it may be possible. I like this plan. Mahahahahaha!

Thanks, everyone. Honestly, I think I put the most detail in his mask probably because I'm getting a lot better at modeling and I like the akaku (or whatever it's called). By the way, once I'm finished with the Toa Mata, I'll make slight changes to the masks to fit them (doesn’t worry I'll almost completely change the mask of strength, but I still want Takua to have a unique look.) I'm also working on the hau next, so expect to see Jaller and Makuta sometime in the future. (Though…Teridox is going to be... interesting... at least the way I am planning to design him.)Anyway, I am a little excited because I just came up with a brilliant idea, during “Epic” class, that might make building skeletons for my creations a lot faster and easier… I might be able to do it faster than I originally thought. I’ll keep you guys update if I find that it does in fact work.However, if anyone can find me information if it is possible for Blender users to convert their models to this format: “.obj” If so I might be able to recruit people to model scenery and unanimated items for me, and there is no need to color the object either, since I’ll just use the cartoon graphics to color them.Yes... then I’ll be able to focus on animation and modeling characters. I can see the possibility of a series. However, this is a stretch, but it may be possible. I like this plan. Mahahahahaha!
Yes, Blender can convert models to .obj. It's in File-> Export-> Wavefront (.obj)

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I'm pretty sure SketchUp can export models in the .Obj format, but I'm not sure about Blender.
I don't really know how to convert blender objects to work in lightwave other then converting it into a .Obj, but usually it removes all textures, which is fine in this case because I would have to change it anyway, but I still need people to be able to build the "world" I guess.
Yes, Blender can convert models to .obj. It's in File-> Export-> Wavefront (.obj)
If that is true then this is starting to look good, but I still need to find time to see if my experiment will work, if it does I will announce it and probably release a short full animation. However, I am in school and there are still finals I have to overcome, so it might be a while until I have my time back to do such a thing. In the mean while, I shall try to get a short collection of 360 demo reels and a few morph animations up soon, though it's nothing quite impressive yet. However, it will give a general idea.

Well, luckily the winter holidays are coming up soon for most of the world, so hopefully there will be more time for you to work on this. Unfortunately I have no experience about using blender, and my computer is cluttered too much to even run the program. Good luck.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 4 weeks later...