My first epic on the new forums; my last few all died off. This one should be updated bi-weekly. Review topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=776 NOTES: This is set in a future Bionicle universe. Technology has been advanced, and continents have changed. PART 1: The BeginningsChapter 1: Formation Xalve crouched behind the wall. His fists were clenched in anger, and they were getting stiff. He relaxed the muscles and flexed his fingers. He breathed heavily. His black armor glistened, with it's large shoulder spikes, and the crests on his helmet. He put his head in his hands. I can't believe it. Mortus is dead. Those government officers killed him, right there. Why did they do that? He was an innocent man... He could feel the anger welling up inside him. He stood, and looked around the wall. He ran back to where Mortus' body lay, and peered around the wall. He could see the two officers still there. He unsheathed his gunblade, behind his back. One of the guards heard the slight scraping, leveled an elemental rifle, and came towards him. He grimaced. He had unsheathed too quickly. He had lost the element of surprise. He waited until the guard was within blade's reach, and spun out from behind the wall. He sliced the guards upper right arm, then down to his left hip. The guard, clutching his chest and dropping his elemental rifle. The other guard looked up, but Xalve was quick. Pulling the crosspiece of his sword down, the blade split along the side, and two barrels emerged. The handle shifted from that of a sword to that of a gun. He pulled a trigger, and bolts of shadow energy flew from the barrels. Hitting him in the neck, the other guard went limp almost instantly. He was dead before he hit the ground. Xalve pushed the crosspiece back up, and the gunblade switched back to blade form. He sheathed it, and smirked. He had killed these two soldiers ruthlessly. Just as they did to Mortus. I call that comeuppance. He paused. The government had taken over society. They ruled their every-day lives, dictating even what your job was, where you could live, pretty much everything. You hardly had any free time. Luckily, he had been assigned as a warrior. A rebellion. That's what we need. Excatly what we need. He had decided. He would start a rebellion against the government. He couldn't be alone with this. He grinned. Government... the resistance is in town.

Edited by Bio-Soldier

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

• 2 weeks later...

PART 1: Chapter 2: A Team is Gathered Xalve's bike raced through the streets. He was heading to a meeting of people who liked to race. They often raced these government-issued bikes, which ranged from about 1.5 meters long to almost 2.5. meters long. However, anything beyond 2 was government-only, and was often loaded down with weapons. Xalve's bike was black, with bright green glowing streaks running down the sides, a design very similar to his armor; however; his armor had purple streaks. Seeing as he was a Toa of Gravity, it seemed appropriate. As he rode, he thought about his plans for this resistance. It could work, if we had enough people. We'd need quite a few, but I doubt I'm not the only one who hates the government. We'd need weapons too. He involuntarily thought about his gunblade. The sleek, black steel never lost it's edge, and it had been specially built to convert his energy into shadow energy. When he had gotten it, he had been told it would allow him to channel powers of shadow. How he could manage that, he still hadn't figured out. He turned into an alleyway. A few bikes stood inside. He pulled up, stopped, and dismounted. A person in bright yellow and orange armor jumped up, aiming a machine gun that was mounted on his arm. He was holding the handle of the blade that rested at his left hip. "What're you doing here?" Xalve sighed. "Infern, it's me. Who else could it be?" Infern straightened his rifle. "Password?""Infern. You've got a really heavy head." He summoned a small amount of gravity power, and increased the weight on his head slightly, so as to make him unbalanced, but not to cause injury. Infern grabbed his head and steadied himself. "Fine, it's you. We've heard that the government is prowling the streets, looking for people like us. We need to be extra careful." Then, they heard the rumbling. It was close, too close. Xalve looked around. "Get on your bikes, follow me!" He leaped onto his bike, and sped off. He looked behind him. Infern's bike, orange with bright yellow streaks ran behind him. Two more followed behind him. A bolt from a elemental rifle flew out of nowhere, and caught one of them in the side of the chest. He clutched his chest under his arm, and the bike tipped, and he and the bike sprawled across the road. Shrapnel flew everywhere, and Xalve gasped as the bike's front end came down on his upper chest. The other one took out a pistol, and fired at the offender. He was hit in the shoulder, and his bike went perpendicular to the other two that had emerged. He skidded, until one hit his bike and flipped over. Another swerved to avoid him, and came up next to the other unknown rider. They both drew blades, and the government soldier was cut across his sword arm. As he lost control of the bike, he stabbed the other in the leg. The government rider flipped, and crashed. The unknown rider rode up between them, clutching his leg. Xalve reached over, pulled out the blade, and turned to see two more pursuers. He threw it, and one of them fell over the back of his bike. The bike continued on, riderless, for a good 50 meters, then wavered and flipped. He turned to Infern. "Ride as fast as you can, I'll hold them off!" Infern nodded, and sped away, with the other rider in tow. Xalve unsheathed his gunblade, and did a 180, skidding with his bike's tires. He roared towards the coming soldier. Then, he realized, this one was an Elite. A soldier trained to be the best of the best. He was a master at many skills. Xalve's speed didn't waiver. They charged at each other, weapons drawn. They met, and the blades flashed together, and sparked. There was the cry of pain... then the sound of an armored body hitting the ground.

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress