LEGO Legends of Chima Release Date Announced

BZP member Meiko has tracked down some interesting information on the French version of the LEGO Club website. The page states that the release date for the new <a href='http://chima.lego.com/en-us/teaser/' target='offsite'>Legends of Chima</a> line will be... December 26, 2012! So you'll have to wait until after Christmas. The <a href='http://club.lego.com/fr-fr/insidescoop/lego-legends-of-chima-prelaunch/' target='offsite'>original source</a> also states that on that day, LEGO Stores (at least in France, will be "preview sets" for the Legends of Chima.View the full article

I personally can't wait for this theme. The cool little promotion — I'm not quite sure if this is in France only, seeing as I've only seen it on French sites, but it might be in others. I haven't seen anything in the December Store Calendar I got from Potomac Mills at the Brick Friday event though. :( A French site kindly helped The Chima Wiki translate the French Club Inside Scoop story, which I was surprised to see these so-called "Exclusive goodies". ^^ Hopefully this promotion hits America and other countries as well. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Aw, so the sets won't be coming out until after Christmas? :(
They'll be shipped a week or so early, so I'm sure retailers will have them out for the holiday. That's just the official launch.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.