• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

30 Foot Lego Christmas Trees Pop Up Around The Globe

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,281 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:59 PM

Lego is gearing up for the season by unveiling various giant Christmas trees made out of the world's favorite bricks. They've sprung up in <a href="http://behindthethrills.com/2012/11/legoland-builds-the-excitement-for-the-annual-christmas-bricktacular/">Legoland Florida</a>, <a href="http://california.legoland.com/plan/shows_and_events/lego_tree_lighting/">Legoland California<a/> and even in <a href="http://www.capitalbay.com/latest-news/269183-o-lego-tree-o-lego-tree-the-30ft-christmas-evergreen-with-108-branches-and-450-baubles-made-from-350-000-toy-bricks.html">Manchester's Trafford Centre</a>. There's a certain meta aspect of a Christmas tree made out of toys, and I suspect a certain jolly old gent would approve.View the full article

#2 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2012 - 01:23 AM

Whoa! There are a lot of pieces in each Lego Christmas tree! That is very amazing! Anyway, how long did each tree take to be completely built?
I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:42 AM

If I had the time and money, I'd make my own "giant LEGO Christmas tree" for my house. Definitely not 30 feet tall though. :P

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,050 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 12:18 PM

These Lego trees are really cool. Too bad I don't live anywhere near where those particular trees are located. But maybe one will show up near where I live sometime?

Maybe....

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users