Someone Who Loves Lego Has a Birthday!

Eyru

Yes, I know: on BZP, that doesn't mean a lot. Most of us love LEGO, right? But this guy's got all of us beat, because he displays his love for LEGO in his name!That's right, it's Legolover-361's seventeenth birthday today!Along with loving LEGO, LL spends his time being an accomplished and well-known writer and roleplayer, and he has earned many people's respect in many ways until now we really have no choice but to love him. And even if we did have a choice, we'd still love him, because he's one of the most awesome people around!Especially because mustache. :3Happy birthday buddy! I hope this year is the best one yet!

Happy birthday, my good Ambagefellow! Hope it's a good one!

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy birthday, Gertrud--You guys did not hear that. :P
:kaukau: Indeed I did not hear that, because words as represented here on the pixels that form a computer monitor, expressed via the means of the lack of photon emission formed in the shape of letters contrasted with a wider spectrum of photon wavelengths mixed together to form a white background with the intention of stimulating my visual sensory organs do not make sound.Anyway, I hope you had a good one, LL. Now the day is over, and the good man is a year older, and the countdown to 18 can officialy start. Days until adulthood: 364.