Chronicles of a Timesplitter.

Light

Chapter 1

The Pun Begins.

Somewhere in a beach house.Narrator: In the time before time-Kaithas: Out.Narrator: Wha-Kaithas: Out. You come in here with all that time mumbo-jumbo, and expect that we're gonna take this sitting down? IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE!Kaithas continues to rant as the others shout over him.Narrator: Uh-Zeya: He's not gonna shut up until you leave. And frankly, I think you probably should befo-Nick: WHAT DID I HEAR ABOUT THE TIME BEFORE TIME!Zeya: Karzahni.Nick: SO HELP ME I WILL-Lewa hauls the Narrator out as Nick's eyes start to glow.Kaithas finally shuts up and pulls out a massive rifle.Nick: Please don't tell me that's the Pun gun.Kaithas: FIRING. Hau did you know?Zeya: Kaithas, shut it. I thought I told you to get rid of that thing.Kaithas: I didn't.Zeya: Go throw-Kaithas: Squirrels.Zeya runs off screaming.Nick: Remind me why that happens.Kaithas: I dunno. Small rodents. I have a pet squirrel or two for protection.A massive blade, not unlike Cloud's from Final Fantasy, appears in Nick's hand.Kaithas: Knife sword you got there. What are we gonna do until Zeya gets back? Kill some time?Lewa runs back barely in time to tackle Kaithas, saving him from a time blast.Lewa: You just ticked off the only timesplitter in this universe.Kaithas: Isn't it fun?Lewa: I am truly surprised you're still alive-breathing.Kaithas: Must be my rugged good looks.Lewa punches Kaithas in the mask.Lewa: Nick, is this dummy-head really worth it? You're tearing holes in the timestream. Again.Nick: I guess you're right. I'll see you later. We're almost out of Mountain Dew. Kaithas, you're paying.Nick opens a portal and steps through, closing it behind him. A protesting Kaithas goes through too.Kopaka: One day that boy is going to pay for all that Mountain Dew. And Tahu for the bacon.Tahu: ...Lewa: Have you two been standing there the entire time?Tahu and Kopaka: Maybe.Lewa: Wipe the bacon crumbs off your mask. We wouldn't want Gali or THEM to see this, now would we?Tahu hastily wipes off his mask as Zeya comes back.Zeya: Is he gone?Kopaka: Yes. You have nothing to worry about from Squi- I mean, the s word.Pohatu: Help... Me...Lewa: Oh, shut up Pohatu. You're not coming out of that time field until next episode.Zeya: Don't you think we ought to-Kaithas dashes in, holding something. He's wearing a sorry attempt at a disguise.Kopaka: ... Really?Zeya: You wore a helmet of your face.Kopaka: What did you do, and why is our resident chronokinetic missing?Kaithas: I stole some blueberry jam. Nick speed drank all the caffeine at the grocery store.Zeya: Oh no. The pointlessness of stealing jam aside, that much caffeine... Hold on to your seats. The timestream is gonna be a bumpy ride.Kaithas: He said something about going to the fast food capital of the world.Zeya: I know I'm gonna regret this, but where?Kaithas: GREECE.Zeya jumps at Kaithas, hands aiming for his throat.***517 words.PGS people:Zeya- Peach 00.Lots of empty space.Hope y'all like this. First attempt.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

That was fairly amusing. Maybe a bit random, but no more random than my own comedies.May I make a suggestion? Don't get too many characters. You've already got quite a few here and with too many characters, you start to get confused.