• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Weird...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,838 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 12:42 AM

So I was editing my the first page on my comic topic and when I submitted it this came up

http://www.brickshel...ics/error_2.png

I did not add any photos to my page.  I only put a link on there.  I tried a few more times, but still had no luck. 

#2 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,828 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 12:53 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Looks like [/color]people are having the same issue[color=#000080;] over in the [/color]Tracker[color=#000080;]. Keep in mind that the Tracker should now be used for any problems that you encounter on BZPower. =] Also, in the future, please place the question in the topic title, as stated in the [/color]Q&A Guidelines[color=#000080;]:[/color][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]In an effort to avoid confusion, please place your question in the topic title. This makes it easier for people to quickly answer a question you may have and easier for people that are seeking out answers to questions and wondering which topics to check. If the question you have will not fit in the topic title, at least give a description of the issues, such as "posting problems" or "signature issues."[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=#000080;]Issue referred to Tracker; topic closed. [/color][/font]

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

[ The Shadowy Verge :: Midnight Voltage :: The Ambage :: SSCC ]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users