Toa Of Sonics

Toa of SonicsA powerful Toa whose name has been lost to history, this Toa was once a De-Matoran slave to the Brotherhood of Makuta. After becoming a Toa and escaping, he had many battles with Dark Hunters and Brotherhood servants. However, his sensitive hearing worked against him, and his early days as a Toa were filled with failure. This changed when he met an eccentric Turaga of Sonics, who taught him the ways of Shelek Mata, of Spirit Silence. In this trance-like state, a Toa cannot hear the outside world, allowing him to fight unmarred. This Toa of Sonics used Shelek Mata to become a Toa feared by all Brotherhood members. He wears a Great Matatu and carries a muted rifle and shield.InventoryBuilding Instructions Page 1Building Instructions Page 2Building Instructions Page 3 Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Well, to be honest I find the color scheme quite dull, and maybe a different mask for a "Toa of Sonics". Also, and this is due to a lack of knowledge, what is the weapon on his left arm?

Lonliness echoes through my mind like the reaper's footsteps,

Creeping, crawling until every reverberation of it fills my thoughts,

As the inky blackness of night overwhelms me and I begin to despair,

His hand, the One, will always be there to pull me through.

Don't you just love it when you lose all your BZPower info as well as your email info and are forced to use an old alt? I know I do!

Well, to be honest I find the color scheme quite dull, and maybe a different mask for a "Toa of Sonics". Also, and this is due to a lack of knowledge, what is the weapon on his left arm?

Well, all Toa of Sonics have a color scheme of gray and black (look at Krakua). And that was the only gray mask I had. His left weapon is a shield.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Neat - I suggest using one color for the socket pieces, all black or all grey (I suggest all black if you're going for Krakua-like). Also, the Inika armor on the arms ought to be gunmetal grey, not grey. Otherwise, this is very good for an Inika build - however, I always suggest making custom limbs, torsos, everything. a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva