Hero Factory 2013 on Amazon

Toa Zaz

Finally we can talk about these!Bruizer's my favorite. I love his stone motif, his wonderfully asymmetric build, and his unique color scheme (Dark Stone Grey has been used in action figure sets since its inception, but I can't recall any instance where it was the primary color in a set's color scheme). Ogrum is also nice if only for giving us the glorious return of Earth Green and Reddish Brown (the former of which is new to Hero Factory, and the latter of which hasn't been seen in this quantity in action figures since Vorox).

The heroes aren't quite as mind-blowing as the Breakout versions, but they're still decent. I like how their masks, while new, keep motifs from their original/Breakout masks, instead of opting for something completely different like in their 2.0 or 3.0 forms. Of the heroes, my favorite is probably Breez, who has a unique and complex weapon and a cohesive color scheme. Rocka's also decent, and Furno is awesome, although his build seems slightly cluttered.

The alien "brains" on all the villains, and the visors on all of the heroes, probably attach to the new style of head which a part designer teased on another Lego fansite. It will be replacing the Glatorian head completely from this point forward, and from the sound of it will be able to accommodate many different masks/helmets (allegedly having connection points on the front like Metru heads, and on the sides and top like Glatorian heads).

Edited by Lyichir

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Looks like they're opting back to the "Jungle" theme of last year. Odd. Very, very odd. The Heroes' helmets look neat this time around, though.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

The alien "brains" on all the villains, and the visors on all of the heroes, probably attach to the new style of head which a part designer teased on another Lego fansite. It will be replacing the Glatorian head completely from this point forward, and from the sound of it will be able to accommodate many different masks/helmets (allegedly having connection points on the front like Metru heads, and on the sides and top like Glatorian heads).

Heads with both connections? Yes please!

I'm more pumped that I should be for Ogrum's green and brown. I wish he had more useful parts, though. Still I'll have to buy at least one, hopefully two. I NEED those colors for a MOC I'm working on.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Looks like they're opting back to the "Jungle" theme of last year. Odd. Very, very odd. The Heroes' helmets look neat this time around, though.

Say what now? None of the sets here suggest a jungle theme to me, even though Ogrum seems plant life-themed (and therefore has no connection to the Savage Planet series, which was animal-themed). The Heroes in particular suggest knights to me, what with their shields and swords/other melee weapons. And the villains seem to have elemental themes, though the brain slugs may be meant to suggest an alien invasion storyline (consistent with the titles of the forthcoming books Alien Attack and The Alien Wars).

Say what now? None of the sets here suggest a jungle theme to me, even though Ogrum seems plant life-themed (and therefore has no connection to the Savage Planet series, which was animal-themed). The Heroes in particular suggest knights to me, what with their shields and swords/other melee weapons. And the villains seem to have elemental themes, though the brain slugs may be meant to suggest an alien invasion storyline (consistent with the titles of the forthcoming books Alien Attack and The Alien Wars).

It actually reminds be a little of galaxy sqaud

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

First off, some general theorizing...Personally, it seems to me that the villains are controlled (and possibly mutated) by those wonderfully creepy slug/insect things; those visors on the Heroes' helmets are to protect them from infection. That seems like the most likely explanation to me, but I'm not sure how obvious it is to people without my horribly twisted mentality. The parisites themselves are GLORIOUS (and it looks like they have the game codes now, meaning there's one in every set YES), the new Hero torso armor is incredible, and the rumors about the new heads, if true, would be a huge boon for MoCists.As for the sets themselves:FURNO XL--Better than Stormer XL, but still rather weak--his armor doesn't cover his whole torso! On the other hand, the new shield and flame pieces are cool, as is the trans-orange, and I like how they widened his upper torso--it meshes quite nicely with the basic armor design.PYROX--I'm getting some serious Piraka vibes from this guy; I think it's mainly the face that does it. Wonderful color scheme, cool weapons, and plenty of cool pieces--more fire, dark red rock armor, and that printed trans-orange cladding is amazing. A very solid set, but a few of his fellow villains do manage to outshine him...ROCKA--A solid color scheme, and nice weaponry: the sword works considerably better here than on Furno, and the bladed shield is very nice. Overall a tad plain, but still one of the better Heroes.SCAROX--The best villain, hands-down. The colors are excellent, the arms/weapons structure is cool, and the face is just the sort a ravening monster-villain should have. His only weakness is that the face and slug seem to be the only new molds, though some cool recolors help make up for that.BULK--To be honest, I mistook him for Nex at first. He's just not BULKY enough to be Bulk. In addition, the shield looks a bit plain without the blades. On the other hand, the drill suits him nicely, and he has more trans-orange cladding--including at least one that isn't size 3! That should make a lot of people happy.BRUIZER--Grey is a new color for HF, and this guy takes full advantage of that. The rocky look is nicely done, the asymmetry is a bit extreme but still pretty cool, the club arm looks awesome, the claw on his chest is a very cool effect...overall, probably the second-best villain of the wave.BREEZ--Let's see...nice color scheme, cool weapon and HOLY SHOOT SHE'S GOT A BUZZSAW! Breez is ready to kick arse! The sole flaw is that her lower-leg cladding doesn't entirely cover the shin, but that could easily be fixed by switching its position with the awesome trans-green armor on her upper legs. In short, definitely the best Hero of the wave.OGRUM--I personally don't care much for this guy, despite the wonderful colors. The flail, while an excellent idea, doesn't work, and the face is just too organic-looking to belong to a robot. He's a good parts pack, but not a very good set.Overall...I am officially PSYCHED for these guys. "Songs that the Hyades shall sing, / Where flap the tatters of the King, / Must die unheard in / Dim Carcosa."

Edited by Hastur the Unspeakable

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

FINALLY WE CAN TALK ABOUT THESE

anyhow, i really don't get the love for this wave. especially Furno XL. he looks more like a bad guy than a good guy, plus his build seems to have an over-reliance on the cape to cover the obvious gaps and whatnot, which would probably look even worse in real life. the villains, on the other hand, are hideous. sure, they have tons of awesome new recolors and such, but i'm not a MOCist, so that doesn't really mean anything to me. special mention to Scarox, who looks like one of the most awkward and ugly HF sets to date

the only sets i like and/or want are Breez, Rocka, and Bruizer, all of which look quite nice. especially Bruizer, with his cool stone theme

overlordsukapon.png

Interesting... I might buy some of these later in the year, but Chima is my priority on LEGO spendings in 2013. Packing is pretty cool, even though I miss canisters...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I think my least favorite aspect about the Heroes is that (spoiler alert) they all have these goofy expressions printed on the heads. Other than that, I'm kinda looking forward to them.
Yeah, I hated that about the 2.0 and 3.0 sets...well, at least most of the 3.0s' helmets concealed the goofy grin...oh well, I only purchase Hero Factory sets that have the most enticing design for me then turn them into MoC models for my alternate universe story, anyways, which so far looks like I'll consider getting Bulk, Rocka, Furno (for once the latter two actually have a decent design to counter their overrated and overhyped characters =P *shot*), and maybe one or two of the villains. And if worse comes to worse and their expressions are as goofy as you say, I'll just whip out a permanent marker and draw a bandana or respirator over their mouths or something XD

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

I know, I was basically saying the 2.0s and 3.0s were bad enough, but now that they're PAINTED on...

[...I'll just whip out a permanent marker and draw a bandana or respirator over their mouths or something XD

"Wrong."

Either you might be a little confused, or I'm not understanding you correctly. :lol: The 2.0 and 3.0 have that molded into the face, but these ones apparently have a face printed on. Bleh.

They don't look at all printed to me.I don't feel like writing a detailed review right now, but basically Rocka is gorgeous and Ogrum is the most ugly thing I've ever seen.-Gata

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Either you might be a little confused, or I'm not understanding you correctly. :lol: The 2.0 and 3.0 have that molded into the face, but these ones apparently have a face printed on. Bleh.
They don't look at all printed to me.I don't feel like writing a detailed review right now, but basically Rocka is gorgeous and Ogrum is the most ugly thing I've ever seen.-Gata
Well, my point still stands. If they're goofy kid-appealing faces, they get a sharpie in the face. No exceptions. =P *shot*

"Wrong."

Well, my point still stands. If they're goofy kid-appealing faces, they get a sharpie in the face. No exceptions. =P *shot*

I don't see anything goofy at all about them, personally. Breez's expression is wonderfully subdued, Furno has a simple, confident grin, Rocka's mouth is no different than on the Breakout version, and Bulk has a scowl that doesn't seem at all goofy to me. Is having faces that look like they have actual expressions somehow inherently goofy? Because if so, there are a lot of collectors who should probably be taking sharpies to their vintage Star Wars and G.I. Joe action figures right about now.As far as I can tell, not one of these characters has a printed face, although Furno's visor seems to be printed.

I don't see anything goofy at all about them, personally. Breez's expression is wonderfully subdued, Furno has a simple, confident grin, Rocka's mouth is no different than on the Breakout version, and Bulk has a scowl that doesn't seem at all goofy to me. Is having faces that look like they have actual expressions somehow inherently goofy? Because if so, there are a lot of collectors who should probably be taking sharpies to their vintage Star Wars and G.I. Joe action figures right about now.As far as I can tell, not one of these characters has a printed face, although Furno's visor seems to be printed.

it looks more like the visor is CGI'd over the faces...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I'm sure the visor is an actual piece.-Gata

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I'm sure the visor is an actual piece.-Gata

I'm sure it is, it just looks like it has been placed there by a computer. it looks.... fake....

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I think it's been verified on another site to be an actual piece, so no need to worry about that, <shockwave>.

It isn't the expressions on the faces that are goofy, per se, but the fact that they are kinda cartoony, I guess...? To me they don't really fit with the feel that traditional Bionicle and Hero Factory faces have, a robot's actual head, not a metal humanlike face. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. Aside from that, though, most of the sets are looking great (whether it be the set itself, or just the parts).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I think it's been verified on another site to be an actual piece, so no need to worry about that, <shockwave>.It isn't the expressions on the faces that are goofy, per se, but the fact that they are kinda cartoony, I guess...? To me they don't really fit with the feel that traditional Bionicle and Hero Factory faces have, a robot's actual head, not a metal humanlike face. Perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised. Aside from that, though, most of the sets are looking great (whether it be the set itself, or just the parts).

Maybe humanlike faces wouldn't have worked for BIONICLE in most cases, but in Hero Factory the aesthetic is very different. In HF, I tend to prefer the more human-like faces of the 2.0 sets, which feel more consistent with the design of side characters like Zib, Lucy, and Makuro (though with more interesting textures, much like the Glatorian head). Besides, I see no difference between the mouths on these and (say) the Inika masks.

I see no reasons to not collect the villains (whether for mocing or not) however I am most likely not going to collect the heroes ( save 1 or 2) because they, quite frankly, look boring. That aside, I'm not quite as pumped about this as much as I was for breakout because my preconcived notion for this wave's story is this: Brain bugs arrive at a planet and control the inhabbitants (scarox: native bug), as well as natural formations (Bruizer: rocks, Ogrum:plants, Pyrox:lava. Heh, sounds like slizer), heroes get sent on mission, heroes are defeated, heroes come up with head armor that prevents infection(put peices of glass on their heads :alert:) , and exterminate the bugs. The end. The same mission cycle as always (aside from breakout).

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I see no reasons to not collect the villains (whether for mocing or not) however I am most likely not going to collect the heroes ( save 1 or 2) because they, quite frankly, look boring. That aside, I'm not quite as pumped about this as much as I was for breakout because my preconcived notion for this wave's story is this: Brain bugs arrive at a planet and control the inhabbitants (scarox: native bug), as well as natural formations (Bruizer: rocks, Ogrum:plants, Pyrox:lava. Heh, sounds like slizer), heroes get sent on mission, heroes are defeated, heroes come up with head armor that prevents infection(put peices of glass on their heads :alert:) , and exterminate the bugs. The end. The same mission cycle as always (aside from breakout).

Personally, I love Bruizer's asymmetrical torso build. I still can't figure out how it's built exactly, but it's definitely not boring at all to me. I wouldn't describe Scarox's as boring either, just a terrible and inexplicable use of Technic elements where the HF building system would have generally allowed for a nicer-looking set. Though who knows, maybe he's hiding a gear function back there somehow.Not expecting the episode/episodes based on this arc to be anything all that special, but not going to make any predictions about them being so typical either.Also, you deserve a medal for that context-appropriate use of that ridiculous smiley.

Personally, I love Bruizer's asymmetrical torso build. I still can't figure out how it's built exactly, but it's definitely not boring at all to me. I wouldn't describe Scarox's as boring either, just a terrible and inexplicable use of Technic elements where the HF building system would have generally allowed for a nicer-looking set. Though who knows, maybe he's hiding a gear function back there somehow.Not expecting the episode/episodes based on this arc to be anything all that special, but not going to make any predictions about them being so typical either.Also, you deserve a medal for that context-appropriate use of that ridiculous smiley.

I'm pretty sure he was actually calling the heroes boring. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The printing is on the helmets underneath their visors. It's especially evident on Bulk, who seems to be scowling with his weird greenish teeth.I guess the only real reason I dislike the printed expressions is because they just instantly started using them and it just feels wrong to me. I'm sure I'll get over it later.

The printing is on the helmets underneath their visors. It's especially evident on Bulk, who seems to be scowling with his weird greenish teeth.I guess the only real reason I dislike the printed expressions is because they just instantly started using them and it just feels wrong to me. I'm sure I'll get over it later.

Again, what that suggests to me is that there is a hole in the mask that shows the (green) head piece through-- same as with the Breakout version of Rocka. It's a bit misleading that Bulk is facing front, so you can't see the "depth" of the mouth cavity, but on Rocka it should be obvious that his greenish "mouth" is actually his head showing behind his mask rather than a printed detail. Bulk's mouth is also clearer on the cover of Hero Factory Secret Mission #3: Collision Course.Overall, I can't think of any reason Bulk would have a printed helmet piece when none of the others do. You won't need to get over it because frankly there is nothing to get over.

I'm really liking the new sets, but there's one that's missing. I remember seeing on that looked like a knight (not saying a name).

Furno XL seems to fit that description, and he's the first one linked from the first post. So does Rocka (third link down).Here's a Majhost gallery featuring most of the Amazon.com pics (besides alternate angles of the packaging). Ignore the folder description; it's out-of-date.I'm very interested in Bruizer's right arm, which not only looks brilliant but is seemingly built around a Technic beam/liftarm rather than HF beams. Why? Well, according to part engineer Erland Refling Nielsen on another site, "BRUIZER will hit you again and again and again, like there was some mechanism. :) " Quite a hint if you ask me, but the big question is how that's going to work. At least unlike Scarox, the possible mechanism doesn't seem to have required a tremendous amount of cost-cutting or a generally unrefined design.For those not wanting to run things through Google Translate, the UK version of Amazon has set descriptions:

Attention FURNO. The galaxy is under attack by the evil brains and it's time to prepare for battle. We've equipped you with a flaming fire sword and fire shield, cape, armoured visor, spiked shoulder armour and hero core locking clamps. Use your new powered-up tools to turn up the heat and bring those brains to justice.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with translucent orange armour elements[*]Face the evil brains with FURNO's flaming fire sword.[*]Lock the clamps and protect the hero core.[*]Battle with 44001 PYROX.[*]Combine with 44001 PYROX using building instructions available at LEGO.com/herofactory.

Calling all heroes to the LEGO Hero Factory briefing room immediately. The evil brains have transformed a bull-like creature into the ferocious fire minotaur, PYROX. This is one beast you must approach with extreme caution. Beware of its huge horns, rotating flame staff, fire claws and lava shoulder armour. This bull-headed bad guy was made for the heat of battle.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with fire-decorated armour element[*]Spin the fire staff.[*]Attach the yellow evil brain to make the transformation complete.[*]Battle with 44000 FURNO XL[*]Combine with 44000 FURNO XL using building instructions available at LEGO.com/herofactory

Head for the LEGO Hero Factory briefing room immediately, ROCKA. The alien brains are rampaging through the galaxy and must be defeated. This is one tough mission, so you have been equipped with LEGO Hero Factory Recon Team weapons: a plasma blade sword, a 360-degree spinning razor shield, armoured visor and hero core locking clamps. With equipment like this, you're ready for anything those alien brains can throw at you.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with gold and translucent green elements[*]Battle with the Recon Team's plasma blade sword.[*]Spin the 360-degree razor shield.[*]Lock the clamps and protect the hero core.[*]Battle with 44003 SCAROX.

Prepare the LEGO Hero Factory Team for emergency action. The evil brains have latched onto a dune crawler and transformed it into a venomous spider beast with red eyes. Stay away from its deadly striking blades and spiked spider legs. Not even armour can protect you from its armour-piercing poison fangs. Send that brain-infected bug back into the sand dune it came from.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with gold armour elements[*]Launch an attack with the striking blade function.[*]Attach the dark-green evil brain to make the transformation complete.[*]Attack with the venomous fangs.[*]Battle with 44002 ROCKA.

Report to LEGO Hero Factory briefing room immediately. The evil brains are trying to take over the galaxy and we need some heavy-duty defenses to fend them off. We're equipping you with Hero Factory weapons: a high-impact shield, visor armour and hero core locking clamps. Your high-speed laser drill is perfect for breaking through the rocky armour of 44005 BRUIZER. Be ready for anything in this battle.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with translucent armour elements[*]Spin the laser drill.[*]Fire the flick missile.[*]Lock the clamps to protect the hero core.[*]Battle with 44005 BRUIZER.

Warn the LEGO Hero Factory heroes. The evil brains are attacking the galaxy. They've transformed a rock giant into the wild-eyed beast BRUIZER. With a swinging rock-smasher fist, rock shoulder armour and razor spikes, this stone-faced monster is going to be a real handful.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with rock-decorated armour element[*]Attach the orange evil brain to make the transformation complete.[*]Swing the rock-smasher arm.[*]Battle with 44004 BULK.[*]Combine with 44004 BULK using building instructions available at LEGO.com/herofactory.

Come in BREEZ--report to the LEGO Hero Factory briefing room immediately. The evil brains are spreading across the galaxy like a virus and must be stopped. Attach the special LEGO Hero Factory equipment: a spinning razor saw, bow staff, armoured visor and super-secure hero core locking clamps. Suit up and get rid of those brain-draining bad guys.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with translucent green elements[*]Spin the razor saw shield.[*]Lock the clamps and protect the hero core.[*]Battle with 44007 OGRUM.[*]Combine with 44007 OGRUM using building instructions available at LEGO.com/herofactory.

Get to the briefing room. Our detectors have picked up a strange new creature. The evil brains have transformed an ogre into the poisonous plant beast OGRUM. Avoid its vines and root claw feet. Then get ready to run when it starts swinging the wrecking mace. Neutralize the alien brain to put that pesky plant back in the ground.

• [*]Includes highly durable and posable design with translucent green elements[*]Attach the light-green evil brain to make the transformation complete.[*]Swing the devastating wrecking mace.[*]Attack with the vine hands and root claws.[*]Battle with 44006 BREEZ.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Has it been confirmed that all 9 heroes will be released this year?

No, it has not. But I see no reason why they wouldn't be... unless they just decided one of the characters doesn't really sell.

Maybe we will get a new hero for wave two. I hope so.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I really like the use of the Exo-Force arms and Viking horns around the hero cores.

They look like they have some great pieces, though a few of the designs are a bit meh.

But I am oh so very excited about the 4m shells in lime green. Second pony, here I come.

OpAXNpl.jpg

After looking at these again, I really don't like Rocka this wave. The only cool part is the shield. Breez's body also seems a bit too long...

And the thing for Game Points. Is this like Krata-rebirth?

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

These sets look interesting. I know I'll be getting Furno Xl and Rocka. I might get Scarox. I'll have to wait for them to be released to see if the others have any worthy pieces.

Though it looks like bulk has this piece from Vampyre castle in black

http://www.bricklink.com//catalogItem.asp?P=10288

Which if i'm right will be a very sought after piece for mocers. Since a black one would be more useable than a brown one.

What I don't like about this wave is there resuing the breakout cores. I liked the 2.0/3.0 cores It meant each hero had a unique colored core. Now there all just white.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

After looking at these again, I really don't like Rocka this wave. The only cool part is the shield. Breez's body also seems a bit too long...

It looks like Rocka has the thin sholders and Breez has the wide.

I know Ill be swapping the two.

I can see myself telling my grandchildren this:

"I remember when Rocka was the cool, tough rookie hero."

As long as they don't make a new rookie that they introduce the same way...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I can see myself telling my grandchildren this:

"I remember when Rocka was the cool, tough rookie hero."

As long as they don't make a new rookie that they introduce the same way...

If HF ever gets brought back when its over, they will probably make Furno the old guy with the walking stick

Looking closely at Bulk, I think his visor is connected by a stud on the top of his head...

I thought so too, but the same lego designer on the other fansite implied that the visors attach via clips on the heads.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801