Galaxy Squad sets selling in U.S.

Madu Cabolo

The Galaxy Squad Sets have recently appeared on shop.lego.com here: http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Galaxy-Squad-ByTheme !

There appears to be 6 out of the 11 rumored sets found here: http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Squad

One of the sets does not have an image up yet and appears to be the second most expensive GS set uploaded by Lego. The prices of the sets range from $12 to $80. Looks pretty awesome to me.

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

Is the site for it out yet? Any storyline details been revealed? It's a pretty nifty looking theme.

The Lego Shop website has all the story details we've gotten, in the form of set descriptions.Some of what they reveal:

• The aliens are called "mosquitoids" and "buggoids".
  • Orange heroes are named Jack Fireblade and Ashlee Starstrider
  • Blue hero is named Solomon Blaze
  • Red hero is named Billy Starbeam
  • Green hero is named Chuck Stonebreaker
  • Robot sidekicks are unnamed
  • Most Galaxy Squad vehicles can split into two vehicles
  • Larger alien vehicles feature cocoons for trapping Galaxy Squad members

That's all we have so far. A club magazine comic had the bug-like aliens attracted by the bright light emitted when the Monster Fighters foiled Lord Vampyre's plot to cause eternal night; however, many crossovers of this sort occur in the magazine comics and should not necessarily be taken as canon unless reflected in the sets (as in Atlantis, where Doctor Brains from Power Miners joined the Atlantis crew).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

This news should go in this topic. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.