Bionicle Mafia Not Sure Which One!

M.I.A

So, basically, it's like being dead but still doing what you were before but without the powers. Also, I think the next game should have 25-30 spots for people to join, as it would reduce the number of 'I missed it D:' posts.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well of course I sound repentant, I JUST STARTED A TREND THAT GOT SOMEONE INNOCENT OF THE CRIME I THOUGHT HE/SHE DID KILLED! Ahem, Now that I've calmed down I agree with Impulse and it would give us an opportunity to use a completely original role: The Doctor, who can revive a killed person but that reveals his identity and makes him a prime target cause he can't heal himself, whaddya think?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I could make no sense from that. What do you want to do? -Missing In Action. BTW, who's doing mafia next round?

Edited by M.I.A
missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Oh. Ok. I only used 20 because that was standard back when I used to play all the time. And I thought it would be fun, changing the doctor role around. :) -Missing In Action.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Eh. I think oce a persons dead they should be dead. I don't know how well the whole reviving thing would go. Maybe, not saying it wouldn't work, I just think there might some confusion. -Missing In Action.

Night 2: Noble Knight Biobeast was walking around the govenor's office, snooping for some info on who the inspector was. I want my henchmen to take him out before he can find out even who some of us are, thought the mafia godfather. He walked into the storage room with all the past cases of murder. Now here's a place I can find out who my advesary is. As he was walking through the maze of filing cabinets with all the reports of murder from Sector 1, he thought he saw a shadow in the backround. Fullbringer blade was carefully watching biobeast shuffle along in the storage room. He had been stalking him a while now. Now is the time to move in for the kill, the serial killer thought. He moved around the edge of the bookcase to silently take aim with his silenced pistol when he realized biobeast was looking in his direction. He shot back around the corner and hoped bio had not seen him. Biobeast having silently sworn to himself he saw something went to investigate, but not without his trusty mafian style shotgun. He jumped around the corner and saw no one. He continued down the isle just to make sure. Fullbringer blade had managed squeeze inbetween some filing cabinets, now it was just time to wait until biobeast came into sight... Biobeast slowly walked down the corridor and just when he thought all was clear, he heard a faint thud and three painful shocks went through him, sending him flying to the ground. Now there was nothing he could do. He saw fullbringer stand over and shoot one last bullet... As fullbringer walked outside, he was suddenly and violently shoved to the ground, his gun sliding away from him. He looked up and saw a mafian henchmen. "You killed my leader, I'm gonna kill you," the figure said to him. He shot him with a taser and handcuffed him. Then he brought him to the local hanging stage. He set the serial killer up, and released lever allowing the floor to drop out from beneath him. The serial killer was dead. The mafian henchmen turned to make sure he left no tracks when a ghostly figure apprached him. He didn't hear anything, just felt the ghost tell him I saw everything, and then the ghost vanished. Biobeast(Godfather) dead, Fullbringer blade(serial killer) dead. Known to be in area: Ddude The insane, MoC1, Ultimate Game, Impulse, Applebloom. Voting will end in 24 hours. Begin! -Missing In Action.

CURSE YOU BIOBEAST! You killed my ally that, for some reason, was trying to kill the mafia first, Blade. Now we can never initiate that plan we had... In other news, this is the longest I've ever survived. I will prepare to be killed next or in the next round. I vote Ultimate Game. And I recommend that everyone else votes for him. If we don't... we WILL lose a villager, inspector, ghost or bodyguard. I am one of those last four things. By the way, I have a very 'unique' form of evidence, scratch that, CONFIRMATION that Ultimate Game is a Mafian.

I'm impressed. That's quite a stroke of "luck." Personally I think Impulse might be the Ghost, but then again he could be a Mafian pretending to be the Detective. Incidentally, in his saying that he's pretty much made himself the target for the next round, so I suggest that the Doctor cover him. :w:

(...I'm not helping my case, am I?) I obviously trust myself. Whether I or a Mafian die or not will depend on if you listen to me. I was collaborating with the Serial Killer (not a smart move, since I'm 100% sure he would have stabbed me in the back at some point) to find the mafians. I'm guessing the 'golden rule' of mafia is to never trust the person who votes first, and always trust the second? Which is a bit flawed, seeing as we killed a villager using that logic. But this time you're going to use it hoping it won't be flawed. Just go ahead and hang me, my luck only worked just now. Hang your Ghost. Or Inspector. Or Bodyguard. Or a fellow Villager. Or whatever I could possibly be... Pre-emptive predictions: Impulse is the Ghost and will be hanged immediately. Villagers don't like ghosts/creepy stalker people with important information.

I'm just gonna say that Impulse is correct with me and him trying to take down the mafia.I do want to say how... coincidental that the first two votes for Impulse come right after he said to vote Ultima.MIA: I can see how. xD

Impulse: 3Ultimate: 2 Very interesting, and actually hysterical to watch. -Missing In Action.

Edited by M.I.A