Bionicle Mafia Not Sure Which One!

M.I.A

Flgturuhgalgkaetgeaqioteasgjasorgioyhijsadghrohroghjkrefyhlekblyhkirhkef.hbkrewyhlrsbhjsklfrdghjreiwjj :( You're on the suspect list too, MoC, y'know. It's just that Impulse and Ultimate Game are the ones who people are voting for the most. Are you not nervous? Anyone could turn around and vote for someone else at the last minute, but it doesn't happen that often. Except, with my luck... What if this happens to both of us again‽ We'd both be at the guillotine, or hanged, or deathinated to killination! All of that results in us being DEAD! DEAD! DEEEAAAAD!! My time is running out, and Ultimate may or may not get away. I am legitimately nervous. I am the last one left in our 'finding out who is part of the mafia' group... then again, there was only two of us in the first place. Despite what my role name my imply, I am not dead nor do I wish to be dead. I really, really want to make more use of these ghosting powers. Trust Lloyd, trust Fullbringer Blade, trust the dead villager, Toa of Discordant Dancing. Now, I shall leave for at the minimum one second and the maximum forever. *bows and leaves* (overdramatic, much?)

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

A bit over-dramatic but cool, I know I'm not quite free of suspicion but that doesn't bug me. Besides maybe I am innocent and have nothing to fear or maybe I'm a mafian and am putting on a brave face to lesson suspicion or maybe I'm innocent and am saying that I might be a mafian because no mafian would say what they are but maybe I am a mafian and know this and am using reverse psychology on you. You don't know and I'm not saying I'm innocent or guilty of anything. Confused much?

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Really? Aw darn I had a great death idea for if the mafia or serial killer killed me!I kinda had hoped to die but by the mafia or serial killer for a reason stated above, because when I die I'm going to ask who's who and thats always fun.Do you like my sig?

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

MoC: The SK's dead... I should know, I was him. =P I believe that's my most awesome kill/die scene ever, though, I mean, I got the Godfather... On my first turn to kill! granted, I also died in the process, but it saved you guys some trouble. =P

Using reverse psychology often results in death. Same with using reverse reverse psychology. And so on. Because everyone will attempt to kill you no matter what. Out there (by which I mean in this game), there is always at least one person trying to kill you at all times. It's been 24 hours and half day since the voting started... can we hang me/ultimate already?

Sorry guys, I've been pretty busy. I'm going to pick up my dad from the airport, so I'll edit this post with the hanging when I get back. Plus it adds to the suspension a little. :P -Missing In Action.

missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Ultimate game approached the rope, not willingly anyway. Two big guards were shoving him forward while he was handcuffed and his legs were tied together leaving only enough wiggle room to woddle. The noose was place around his neck and tightened. "you will now be killed with the same noose that you killed fullbringer with. How do plead to these accusations?" asked one of the big guards. "guilty," ultimate said."any last words?" "long live he maf!.." is all ultimate could get out before the lever was pulled and he died. Mafian dead.Roles pm me. -Missing In Action.

missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Okay then, let's aim to break the record next game because we've already failed. The Inspector, Bodyguard, Ghost and ten Villagers are still alive. Two Mafians are still at large. The Godfather, Serial Killer, One Mafian and two Villagers are dead. 15 Alive. 5 Dead. Let's end this with 13 people alive and all mafians dead. We can do this. We just have to trust the right people and not be too sceptical of them.

Edited by Impulse

But if we're saying this now, then they know who NOT to target... And then this looks like reverse psychology. Like the bodyguard is not actually protecting me and protecting someone else. Oh god what do we do. WHAT DO WE DO? I guess the only option is to risk it. Risk can equal either a huge failure or a great reward. Often, if you don't know what you're doing it results in the former, and if you do it results in the latter.

There's no Detective... There's an inspector. Which is pretty much the detective with a different name. You might have been deceived. Did you just ask a random person and they just said something? Or do you have evidence that they are in fact the Inspector and not a mafian attempting to deceive you? We don't want to accidentally hang a villager but we do want to hang a mafian. Or you might be a mafian yourself. Provide some evidence.

Edited by Impulse