Bionicle Mafia Not Sure Which One!

M.I.A

Sorry guys. I was trying to give the roles some time. Anyway. The inspector has decided to put Toarobot18 on trial on charges of being involved with the mafia. Vote to decide wether he dies or not. Voting ends in roughly 12 hours so we can begin the next round. Yes to hang, no to not. Bodyguard, PM me. -Missing In Action.

missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

MoC1: Too bad. :P (I didn't bother counting seeing as like 10 people voted yes) The end...Toarobot18 was led to the stage. The noose was put around his neck and double checked just to make sure nothing went wrong. The govenor asked, "Any last words?" There was none as Toarobot18 shoved and pushed trying to break free. Nothing happened. "Alright, then we'll hang you without last words," the govenor said as he gave the leverman a nod. However, just as the lever was being pulled, Toarobot18 cut the rope above his head with a secret blade he had hidden in his sleeve. He pounced forward, grabbed the inspector and began physically assault him, pounding on his head with every bit of ounce he had. This only lasted a few seconds before a massive arrow was sent flying through the air by a large crossbow. The arrow hit Toarobot and flung him to the ground. One of the guards walked over and used his shotgun to finish the job, but not before Toarobot managed to get out, "Long live the mafi...!". Mafian dead. -Missing In Action.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

But I am acting suspiciously and I voted to keep toarobot alive and he turned out to be a mafian which does make me a bit more likely to the the mafian. I say we compile a list of suspects and try to eliminate as many as we can through logic and then start executions to find the mafian, of course this means that the mafian will be targeting everybody who's not a suspect, it's a race, do we find the mafian and bring him/her to justice or will the mafian kill all the non-suspects leaving us distrustful of each other trying to find the mafian.

Edited by MoC1

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Huh. Well that's interesting, never expected both the head Mafian and the minion to be at the same scene. Makes it all that more interesting, as it was a false sense of security that we'd gotten everyone from that scene. Very interesting. =)

No more need to worry about deaths guys. Why you might ask? Watch(read) and see... Night 3:Applebloom walked into his room in the living sector and sat down. Let's watch some Spanish soap operas, my friends will never know that I like the drama as long as nobody finds out. Applebloom was fliping through the various channels of soap operas he had ordered off the cable company, not finding one he particularly liked. However, as he reached the end of his stations, the screen blanked out and then turned back on, but only to get a snowy screen. Guess I'll have to go fix the dish again, he thought. As he climbed up the ladder and pulled himself onto the roof, he noticed a shiny object that reflected light from the street lamps. He crawled closer, as not to slide off the steep roof, and found it to be a knife. Now thinking that someone had cut his cables, he looked up to confirm his suspicion. It was true. Every single wire was neatly cut through. Just as Applebloom had thoughts of getting away from his house, he saw a dark figure from behind the dish... Lhikevikk moved to behind the dish, knowing Applebloom had seen him. It was apart of the plan of course, try to make it look like an accident. Then when all was taken care of, weld the wires back together and put the cover back on the box so no one suspected anything. He watched as Applebloom became overcome with fear and leapt backwords, lose his footing and fall 10 feet to the ground. Lhikevikk climbed down the ladder and went just to make sure Applebloom was dead, however found he had a pulse. Time to end this, Lhikevikk thought with growing frusteration. He picked up a hand size rock from the yard and put it under Applebloom's head. I'll just make it seem like he landed on this rock. However as he went to pick up Applebloom's head, he felt a searing pain come from his foot. He found it covered in blood and a bionicle standing over him. The bionicle picked him up threw him to the ground away from Applebloom. "Why did you want kill my friend?" The bodyguard asked. "An apple that goes boom..." was the reply. The bodyguard took his pistol and finished the job. Last mafian dead. Good job guys, you win! And I was really surprised when I got the messages about who was going after who. I kinda wanted a longer game. :( -Missing In Action calls spot 5 on the next game.

This is the shortest game that I have played and also with the least villager casualties. This is good. And even if the last mafian was not killed, I would have seen it anyway. I chose right twice. That's some extreme luck right there. Also, I choose Spot #15 on the next game. ...Who's hosting the next game, anyway?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.