Bionicle Mafia Not Sure Which One!

M.I.A

I'll write all the other stuff out later. Just figured I out this up and get people interested. Alright, I'll put the roles down for now. Sections: Nothing really special about these. Just that the city is divided into five sections. The town hall section(a), the mall section( http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png, the school section©, the living section(d), and the working section(e). All this does is accomadate the role of the ghost. No one else has to worry about these. I will pre-determine which section the murder will be in before I get the info on who dies just so there is no...conspiracy I should say. When I post the murder report I will only say _____ was killed by (cause of death) at section _. Roles:(Typical) Villager(12): Wait to die and vote. Mafia(3): Um, listen to your leader. Mafia Leader(1): Confer with the other mafians on who to kill and the leader submits who dies. You get a revenge killing (2 people of your choosing) if you are out on trial and convicted. Serial Killer(1): Gets to attack every other turn and is not obligated to report to anyone. Inspector(1): Gets to ask for the info on who someone is. One per turn and can hold a trial once every two turns. (Non-typical) Bodyguard(1): A twist on the doctor. Chooses someone at the beginning of each round like the doctor, however protects them rather than healing them. The interesting thing is that if he chooses right and his person is attacked, he kills the attacker! (If the target is the bodyguard, then the attacker doesn't die)* Ghost(1): Someone who gets choose a section of the city and stalk it. If he/she chooses the section the murder is in(I will pre-choose where the murder is just do there is no conspiracies), then he witnesses the while thing and knows the people involved in the attack, not the other suspects. However this person will always be on the suspect list if they choose the right section. *The villagers will have a vote among them to put the bodyguard on trial, just like a normal trial where all people in the area are suspects. Spots:1.) Omi Shad2.) Shocked villager, deceased by trial3.) Ignacis4.) Noble Knight Biobeast5.) Impulse6.) LhikeVikk7.) Nara8.) Toarobot189.) Ultimate Game10.) Clone Commander Cody11.) TMV Spirit-Nui12.) Derpestien13.) Ddude the Insane14.) MoC115.) Toa of Dischordant Dancing villager, dead by mafia, section b16.) Mt Ihu17.) Toa Onarax18.) Fullbringer Blade19.) Legolover-36120.) Applebloom -Missing In Action.

Edited by M.I.A
missing_in_action_banner.png
Credit for avatar goes to Zeddy and banner credit goes to Nuparurocks!
Formally known as F/A-22 Raptor!
"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

I guess...spot 13?I think Lhik had a mafia game going earlier, so he might want to revive that, tho.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I'm so in. I'll take spot 18. You know, in a way, the new PM system will so help with this, since you don't need to have hundreds of PMs about the game, just one "conversation" for everyone you're talking to in the game. =D And even then, you can technically carry that over to the game after, assuming the same players are in each. =)

You are all signed up! Let's see how long it takes to get this going. And if Lhik brings his back then this one can wait or be disbanded i guess. Just wanted this to continue. -Missing In Action.

"Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished. If you're alive, it isn't."

Any reason why my name links to my profile?

Sorry about that. I couldn't quite remember your name when typing them in, so I just copied and pasted it from your little profile part of the quote and apperantly it became a hyperlink! -Missing In Action. -edit: 8 spots left! Edited by M.I.A

I guess since that the #35 was interrupted, I'll reveal my role in #35: I was a mafian. I think. Anyway, I guess the Inspector is this game's equivalent of the Detective. Hopefully, we can start today or tomorrow. Also, I like how the description for villagers 'Wait to die and vote.' :lol:

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Yeah, inspector is the detective. I just couldn't remember that name. :superfunny: -Missing In Action. -edit: 5 left! Come on!

Edited by M.I.A

I'm so in. I'll take spot 18. You know, in a way, the new PM system will so help with this, since you don't need to have hundreds of PMs about the game, just one "conversation" for everyone you're talking to in the game. =D And even then, you can technically carry that over to the game after, assuming the same players are in each. =)

You'll have to be careful with it. Anyone that you CC into a PM will be able to see all other replies to that PM. SO for instance Blade send a message to MIA and I. if MIA responds to Blade's message then I can see his response. It will be good among Mafia members though, so that the Mafia can tell what the other Mafia are doing. - 55555

*Raises eyebrow* Well that's something interesting to keep in mind, I didn't realize forwarding forwarded the entire conversation(Unless I misunderstood). Hmm. Thanks for the heads up. But I thought multiple participants in a PM Conversation had been disabled? But either way, I'll heed that warning, once again, thanks for the heads up.

Added. One more spot open! First come first serve! -Missing In Action. -edit: or 20th come 20th serve.

Edited by M.I.A

Wait, there are only three Mafians in this game? :/

Yeah, I thought that seemed a bit low...

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

All have been added. Time to begin! Im sending out roles now. If you do not recieve one it is not a mistake, that means your a villager. Mafians, inspector, ghost and bodyguard get back to me! -Missing In Action. -Edit: I changed the number of mafians to three. That was a bit low.

Edited by M.I.A