• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What BZPower Members Have You Met?

BZPower Members

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:53 AM

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who?

My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)
  • Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)
  • Black Six
  • DeeVee
  • Chols
  • Ballom
  • Kevinhink
  • Bionicle Raptor
  • InnerRayg
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Daiker
  • Zatth
  • Toa Zaz
  • Sumiki
  • Xaeraz
  • Brickeens
  • Avohkah Tamer
  • -Windrider-
  • Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

I think that's all that I remember, but I could've forgotten some.

Edited by Meiko, Dec 06 2012 - 10:50 AM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#2 Online CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,334 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 12:13 PM

None unfortunately. Its hard for me to go to BZP meet ups as I live in England :(

I would like a British BZP meet up. That would be fun.

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,019 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 12:14 PM

I haven't met any other BZP members in real life.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#4 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 12:25 PM

None unfortunately. Its hard for me to go to BZP meet ups as I live in England :(

Same thing for me only I live in Belgium

I'm back!

#5 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,201 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:16 PM

[font="Palatino;"]Forty-five that I can remember, and I'm probably forgetting a few people: 55555Aanchir[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]AderiaApollomahriArchitectAvohkah TamerBallomBinkmeisterBionicle RaptorBlack SixBrickeensChocolateFrogsCholieDaikerDarth VaderDisky[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]Emperor WhenuaFriar TuckHahli HuskyInnerRaygJanusKakaru[/font]

[font="Palatino;"]KevinhinkLego ObsessionistLyichirMakaruMcSmeagMeikoMalignusNuju MetruNukayaRyuujinSisenSpinkSwertTakuma NuvaToa Lhikan HordikaToM DraconeValendaleVeloxVezok's Friend-Windrider-XaerazxccjZatth[/font]

Edited by Sumiki, Dec 04 2012 - 05:02 PM.

sdadcomedy.png

#6 Online The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:23 PM

None. Unless someone I met is, and he/she didn't tell me... Nah, impossible, how'd they know I am? Nevermind, none.

halo4-spartans.jpg

#7 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:28 PM

-Romance Freak

because she's my sister

overlordsukapon.png

#8 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:49 PM

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who?

My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)
  • Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)
  • Black Six
  • DeeVee
  • Chols
  • Daiker
  • Zaath
  • Toa Zaz
  • Sumiki
  • Brickeens
  • Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

I think that's all that I remember, but I could've forgotten some.

You drive through my town often, or so you say, but never met ya. Unless I carjack everyone in town every time you're near my house.

iwRQGDg.jpg

#9 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 01:57 PM

Unfortunately, none. I'd like to sometime. ^_^

#10 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,987 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 02:06 PM

[color=#990000;]I've met Vorox Chief and Kaxix. Not sure if he counts, but there is a member called pol I convinced to join who I've been friends with for over eight years and who is in fact studying maths with me now. :) Only thing is, he never posted and hasn't been online for an eternity. :P[color=#000080;]-Gata [/color]Posted Image[/color]
Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#11 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 03:07 PM

You drive through my town often, or so you say, but never met ya. Unless I carjack everyone in town every time you're near my house. 

I know, I know. I need to visit you soon. ^^

--
Meiko

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#12 Offline Based Goomy

Based Goomy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,228 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 03:41 PM

[color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Small but decent list for me:[/color][/font]

• [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Letagi (he actually went to high school with me)[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Xccj[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Kakaru[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Swert[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]KopakaNui[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Inferna[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Velox (lent me a decent tie)[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Roa McToa[/color][/font]
  • [color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Emperor Whenua[/color][/font]

[color=#ff0000;][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]'Tis the small but humble BrickCon crowd [/color][/font]

POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 2208-6468-7046

#13 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,562 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 08:58 PM

Aderia.And also a bunch of awesome people at 2012 Brickfair, but if I name them, I'm bound to forget some by accident, and I don't want that.

Hahli Historian. She is lovely and you should all be jealous of that.

Edited by Aderia, Dec 08 2012 - 10:45 PM.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#14 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:36 PM

Aderia.And also a bunch of awesome people at 2012 Brickfair, but if I name them, I'm bound to forget some by accident, and I don't want that.

BrickFair Virginia 2012 or BrickFair Alabama 2012?

--
Meiko

#15 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,562 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:48 PM

Va, I for sure remember meeting 5's, Sisen, and Sumiki =)

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

#16 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,476 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:02 PM

GregF and Darnzerf

jlovfkk.jpg

#17 Offline Ballom

Ballom
  • Premier Member
  • Great Disks Recovered

• 9,521 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 10:06 PM

[color=rgb(153,51,153);]Well, according to the list I made after Brickfair:55555AanchirAderiaArchitectBionicle RaptorBlack SixBrickeensChocolateFrogsCholsDaikerDeeVeeDiskyFriar TuckInnerRaygLyichirMakaruMiekoNukayaOrino RyuujinSisenSmeagSpinkSumikiTakuma NuvaToM DraconeValendaleVezok's FriendWindriderXaerazZatthThink that's about everyone.~B~[/color]

Edited by Ballom, Dec 04 2012 - 10:07 PM.

sands_banner.jpg

#18 Offline Scythey

Scythey
  • Premier Member
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,581 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 11:31 PM

[font="Tahoma;"][color=#483D8B;]I've never met anyone here, unfortunately. not sure why people are saying they've met me. must have me confused for somebody else. [/color][/font]

Edited by Ryuujin, Apr 22 2013 - 02:05 AM.

[ my blog ] + [ my profile ] + [ contact ] + [ last.fm ] 

lovely topics you should consider posting in:

[ official music topic ] + [ official music collection topic ] + [ official metal topic ]

#19 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Dec 05 2012 - 01:23 AM

From whom I can remember ...

• Emperor Whenua
  • Swert
  • Roa McToa
  • Hahli Husky
  • Letagi
  • Akaku Master of Flight (naturally =P)

-Inferna

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#20 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 4,009 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 07:40 AM

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who? My list goes (if I remember 100%):

[*]Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)[*]Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)[*]Black Six[*]DeeVee[*]Chols[*]55555[*]Ballom[*]InnerRayg[*]Chocolate Frogs[*]Daiker[*]Zatth[*]Toa Zaz[*]Sumiki[*]Xaeraz[*]Brickeens[*]Avohkah Tamer[*]-Windrider-[*]Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)[/list]I think that's all that I remember, but I could've forgotten some.

My list is probably about the same, plus a few that I think you left out (unless you didn't interact with them at Brickfair): BIONICLE Raptor, ToM Dracone, and Nukaya. And let's not forget Kevinhink! As well as you, of course. I'm probably missing several from this list myself, but these are the people I specifically remember meeting who I didn't see on your list.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#21 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,061 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 10:50 AM

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who? My list goes (if I remember 100%):

[*]Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)[*]Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)[*]Black Six[*]DeeVee[*]Chols[*]55555[*]Ballom[*]InnerRayg[*]Chocolate Frogs[*]Daiker[*]Zatth[*]Toa Zaz[*]Sumiki[*]Xaeraz[*]Brickeens[*]Avohkah Tamer[*]-Windrider-[*]Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)[/list]I think that's all that I remember, but I could've forgotten some.

My list is probably about the same, plus a few that I think you left out (unless you didn't interact with them at Brickfair): BIONICLE Raptor, ToM Dracone, and Nukaya. And let's not forget Kevinhink! As well as you, of course. I'm probably missing several from this list myself, but these are the people I specifically remember meeting who I didn't see on your list.

Thanks. I updated my list. I'll try to remember people better at BrickFair 2013. :P

--
Meiko

#22 Offline Lady Kopaka

Lady Kopaka
  • Premier Member
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,482 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 01:59 PM

[color=#0099ff;]- Vezok's Friend[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]- Tifosi94[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]- Tifosi92[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]- Peach00[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]- Skullkid[/color]

[color=#0099ff;]I feel like I'm missing someone...[/color]

#23 Offline LewaLew

LewaLew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 3,385 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 02:15 PM

Megan51 and Makuta Jarvan.

My sister and brother, respectively.

#24 Online The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,008 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 03:17 PM

It'd certainly be a bit amusing, but difficult given how spread out I reckon we all are. :P

And as stated above, I haven't met any BZP members in the real world. Actually, scratch that I've met one. That's kind of only because I convinced him to make an account which he abandoned after a week. I can't even remember what his username was. 

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#25 Online CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,334 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 05:48 PM

It'd certainly be a bit amusing, but difficult given how spread out I reckon we all are. :P

I guess, but think how many miles Americans cross to see one another. For them a few hundred miles (Max) is nothing. Although I would imagine the number of active British BZP users would be small. Like maybe even under 10. I would still do it XD

#26 Online The Dandy Automaton

The Dandy Automaton
  • Premier Member
  • FFM Bionicle Winner

• 8,008 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 06:02 PM

I guess, but think how many miles Americans cross to see one another. For them a few hundred miles (Max) is nothing. Although I would imagine the number of active British BZP users would be small. Like maybe even under 10. I would still do it XD

It would definitely be a grand adventure. :P Assuming I don't have to travel too far I'd definitely give it a go, just as long as the train doesn't cost too much. Though given we have no Brickfair I can't tell what we would meet up for.

Or I could just not have to travel at all and get every British BZPer round my place. That way I don't have to put any effort in whatsoever. :D [color=#ffffff;](Joking please don't randomly turn up at my house I do not have enough snacks to feed everyone)[/color]

shadowofthisredrock.png

Chapter four - Desire

Coming soon!

Short Stories: The Commute ~ Rasinov ~ In Your Absence ~ Hunter's Game ~ Suchia (Coming soon)

Epics: The Best Kept Secrets (Chapter 27: The Shadow Walker coming soon) ~ The Shadow of this Red Rock

#27 Online CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,334 posts

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 06:15 PM

It would definitely be a grand adventure. :P Assuming I don't have to travel too far I'd definitely give it a go, just as long as the train doesn't cost too much. Though given we have no Brickfair I can't tell what we would meet up for.

Or I could just not have to travel at all and get every British BZPer round my place. That way I don't have to put any effort in whatsoever. :D [color=#ffffff;](Joking please don't randomly turn up at my house I do not have enough snacks to feed everyone)[/color]

Darn it, you stole my plan!

#28 Offline Rarity

Rarity
  • Banned Members
  • Language of the Past

• 8,133 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 07:04 PM

That Shad guy. I see him a lot....In the mirror.

I haven't met anybody here IRL. :(

#29 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 812 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 07:38 PM

I've met…

one member:

Wazdakka

And that's it.

I hope to meet more eventually, especially my fellow staff, but that won't be happening anytime soon.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#30 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 548 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 07:40 PM

I've met Paleo.  :P

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#31 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 01:05 AM

[color=rgb(204,0,51);][font="georgia, serif;"]Lady Kopaka. I must say, those were two awesome days. ^^[/color][/font]

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#32 Offline InnerRayg

InnerRayg
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Buttest of Dialers

• 12,846 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:59 AM

I can barely remember - it's all sort of a haze, but I do have a very strong impression that all the people I met were humongous dorks.

ALL OF THEM.

:D

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

#33 Online Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

Blizzard Hazard: Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

• 368 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 06:41 PM

Most of them at Brickfair 2012. I may have also seen people at other events that I didn't recognize as BZPower members.

Posted Image
"Cast aside your desires...and fight."
3DS FC: 2492-4241-6189

#34 Offline Daiker

Daiker
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,752 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 08:39 PM

Everyone at BFair 2012 Virginia, including you, Meik :)

iNiCw5U.jpg

#35 Offline Akuna Toa of Sonics

Akuna Toa of Sonics
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 2,956 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 12:18 AM

[color=#000080;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]No one, unfortunately.[/color][/font]

webmaster.png

#36 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 09:18 AM

None.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

#37 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,937 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 02:05 PM

TheFMAlchemist63 lives down the hall from me.

but suddenly, I feel the shining sun

digitallove.jpg

before I knew it, this dream was all gone

#38 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,539 posts

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 03:35 PM

If I look in the mirror, I see myself. That counts, right?

#39 Offline Jedi Master J.

Jedi Master J.
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Supporter of Those in Need

• 1,703 posts

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 12:22 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#ff0000;]Well, officially I have only met one BZPer and that is my sister, Azul. Which personally I don't think counts since she only join this site to watch me initially (Since this was first forum I ever joined and my sister was more knowledgable about the internet than I was at the time.) and she now only comes on once in blue moon really. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#ff0000;]So yeah, I don't know any BZPers in real life. I wouldn't mind meeting some though. Although like my BrickFair adventure this year shown, my social anxiety can make doing that difficult unfortunately. Hopefully if I ever attend one of those things again, I'll try to do a better job at meeting people there.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=#ff0000;]- JMJ 2012 [/color][/font]

Edited by VI. Zexion, Dec 10 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#40 Offline Canama

Canama
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,654 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 12:25 AM

My brother, Cookieo (though it's been a long time since he was on)I know I live fairly close to Jamesster, but I've never actually met him.

2isotop_146.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users