What BZPower Members Have You Met?

Meiko

Zarai, if you're old enough to remember him, is my younger brother. He's inactive now. Motago's a good friend of mine, but he's also not so active. And Dokuma, met him too. He doesn't show up much anymore either.

Edited by Ta-metru_defender

Hand-drawn, bespoke avatar by none other than Mushy the Mushroom.

a body adrift in water, salt, and sky

"Only" Gatanui and Stippy, but he joined after we had met so I'm not sure if it counts.

Looking at other lists I'd say it is safe to conclude that there are many members visiting Brickfair.

Too bad I'm not in that part of world. :(

:b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:

• 4 weeks later...

WhispersAngels - I remember meeting him in Borders bookstore back in the day when that store was around before it went bankrupt. We decided to meet up there and I spotted him directly when he entered the building, for some reason my gut feeling told me the person that just came in was him so I asked if he was WhisperAngels and I was right on the money.

Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

I've met two of my closest friends from the site - Than and Black Six. In fact, Andrew and I hung out all last weekend at BrickFair AL!The only other person I've met is Takuma Nuva at the Mall of America in Minneapolis. I'm hoping to make it to BrickFair VA this year, though, so I may have more to add to my list later. :)

What is dead may never die.

I've met two of my closest friends from the site - Than and Black Six. In fact, Andrew and I hung out all last weekend at BrickFair AL!The only other person I've met is Takuma Nuva at the Mall of America in Minneapolis. I'm hoping to make it to BrickFair VA this year, though, so I may have more to add to my list later. :)

We gon' party, son

Anyway I've met like literally everybody on BZPower and shared consensual kisses with a lot of them. If you've been to any BrickFair, you've met me, even if I didn't mention my name (I've been laying low the past couple years). Some highlights include Bionicle Rex, Black Six, Kopaka's Ice Engineering, InnerRayg, Omicron, Kaiapu, ChocolateFrogs, LehvakLah, Makaru, DeeVee, Kohaku, Speaknspell, Nikira, Friar Tuck, Senjo, Hahli Husky, Emzee, Janus, Spink, Nukaya, ToM Dracone, Arpy, Sisen, Nuju Metru, Primus, xccj, Stubbed Toa, Brave Dragon, Waffles, Brickeens, Windrider, and (greatest of all) Tufi Piyufi; and this is still just scraping the surface.

Some of these people are among my very best friends...Jen, Hanni, Bryan, Pat, Ray, Yannick, Ryan, Maddison, Becca...even Bulltop. Couldn't get by without them. Can't get by without them.

Edited by Smeagol4
bring back "an cool dude"

I've met myself. Does that count? No? Well then I sure am in the wrong topic. Quite a few of the people I'm friends with either are members who live in other countries or are banned. Ironically enough, the ones who I'm probably going to meet later this year are the banned ones. So I couldn't tell you even if I wanted to, lol.

- Gideon

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

No one :(. Unless I count myself, of course, but I don't really know myself.

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7