What BZPower Members Have You Met?

Meiko

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who?

My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)
  • Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)
  • Black Six
  • DeeVee
  • Chols
  • Ballom
  • Kevinhink
  • Bionicle Raptor
  • InnerRayg
  • Chocolate Frogs
  • Daiker
  • Zatth
  • Toa Zaz
  • Sumiki
  • Xaeraz
  • Brickeens
  • Avohkah Tamer
  • -Windrider-
  • Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

I think that's all that I remember, but I could've forgotten some.

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Forty-five that I can remember, and I'm probably forgetting a few people: 55555Aanchir

AderiaApollomahriArchitectAvohkah TamerBallomBinkmeisterBionicle RaptorBlack SixBrickeensChocolateFrogsCholieDaikerDarth VaderDisky

Emperor WhenuaFriar TuckHahli HuskyInnerRaygJanusKakaru

KevinhinkLego ObsessionistLyichirMakaruMcSmeagMeikoMalignusNuju MetruNukayaRyuujinSisenSpinkSwertTakuma NuvaToa Lhikan HordikaToM DraconeValendaleVeloxVezok's Friend-Windrider-XaerazxccjZatth

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who?

My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)
  • Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)
  • Black Six
  • DeeVee
  • Chols
  • Daiker
  • Zaath
  • Toa Zaz
  • Sumiki
  • Brickeens
  • Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

You drive through my town often, or so you say, but never met ya. Unless I carjack everyone in town every time you're near my house.

iwRQGDg.jpg

I've met Vorox Chief and Kaxix. Not sure if he counts, but there is a member called pol I convinced to join who I've been friends with for over eight years and who is in fact studying maths with me now. :) Only thing is, he never posted and hasn't been online for an eternity. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

You drive through my town often, or so you say, but never met ya. Unless I carjack everyone in town every time you're near my house.

I know, I know. I need to visit you soon. ^^

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Aderia.And also a bunch of awesome people at 2012 Brickfair, but if I name them, I'm bound to forget some by accident, and I don't want that.

Hahli Historian. She is lovely and you should all be jealous of that.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Aderia.And also a bunch of awesome people at 2012 Brickfair, but if I name them, I'm bound to forget some by accident, and I don't want that.

BrickFair Virginia 2012 or BrickFair Alabama 2012?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

Well, according to the list I made after Brickfair:55555AanchirAderiaArchitectBionicle RaptorBlack SixBrickeensChocolateFrogsCholsDaikerDeeVeeDiskyFriar TuckInnerRaygLyichirMakaruMiekoNukayaOrino RyuujinSisenSmeagSpinkSumikiTakuma NuvaToM DraconeValendaleVezok's FriendWindriderXaerazZatthThink that's about everyone.~B~

Edited by Ballom

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who? My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• [*]Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)[*]Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)[*]Black Six[*]DeeVee[*]Chols[*]55555[*]Ballom[*]InnerRayg[*]Chocolate Frogs[*]Daiker[*]Zatth[*]Toa Zaz[*]Sumiki[*]Xaeraz[*]Brickeens[*]Avohkah Tamer[*]-Windrider-[*]Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

My list is probably about the same, plus a few that I think you left out (unless you didn't interact with them at Brickfair): BIONICLE Raptor, ToM Dracone, and Nukaya. And let's not forget Kevinhink! As well as you, of course. I'm probably missing several from this list myself, but these are the people I specifically remember meeting who I didn't see on your list.

So I was wondering if anybody here has every met another BZPower member in real life, and if so, who? My list goes (if I remember 100%):

• [*]Aanchir: Rachira of Time (hard not to have met my brother)[*]Lyichir (again, hard not to have met my brother)[*]Black Six[*]DeeVee[*]Chols[*]55555[*]Ballom[*]InnerRayg[*]Chocolate Frogs[*]Daiker[*]Zatth[*]Toa Zaz[*]Sumiki[*]Xaeraz[*]Brickeens[*]Avohkah Tamer[*]-Windrider-[*]Aramor (inactive, but went to middle school with me)

My list is probably about the same, plus a few that I think you left out (unless you didn't interact with them at Brickfair): BIONICLE Raptor, ToM Dracone, and Nukaya. And let's not forget Kevinhink! As well as you, of course. I'm probably missing several from this list myself, but these are the people I specifically remember meeting who I didn't see on your list.

Thanks. I updated my list. I'll try to remember people better at BrickFair 2013. :P

• Upvote 1

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

None unfortunately. Its hard for me to go to BZP meet ups as I live in England :(

I would like a British BZP meet up. That would be fun.

It'd certainly be a bit amusing, but difficult given how spread out I reckon we all are. :P

And as stated above, I haven't met any BZP members in the real world. Actually, scratch that I've met one. That's kind of only because I convinced him to make an account which he abandoned after a week. I can't even remember what his username was.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

None unfortunately. Its hard for me to go to BZP meet ups as I live in England :(

It'd certainly be a bit amusing, but difficult given how spread out I reckon we all are. :P

I guess, but think how many miles Americans cross to see one another. For them a few hundred miles (Max) is nothing. Although I would imagine the number of active British BZP users would be small. Like maybe even under 10. I would still do it XD

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I guess, but think how many miles Americans cross to see one another. For them a few hundred miles (Max) is nothing. Although I would imagine the number of active British BZP users would be small. Like maybe even under 10. I would still do it XD

It would definitely be a grand adventure. :P Assuming I don't have to travel too far I'd definitely give it a go, just as long as the train doesn't cost too much. Though given we have no Brickfair I can't tell what we would meet up for.

Or I could just not have to travel at all and get every British BZPer round my place. That way I don't have to put any effort in whatsoever. :D (Joking please don't randomly turn up at my house I do not have enough snacks to feed everyone)

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

It would definitely be a grand adventure. :P Assuming I don't have to travel too far I'd definitely give it a go, just as long as the train doesn't cost too much. Though given we have no Brickfair I can't tell what we would meet up for.

Or I could just not have to travel at all and get every British BZPer round my place. That way I don't have to put any effort in whatsoever. :D (Joking please don't randomly turn up at my house I do not have enough snacks to feed everyone)

Darn it, you stole my plan!

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I've met Paleo. :P

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Lady Kopaka. I must say, those were two awesome days. ^^

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Well, officially I have only met one BZPer and that is my sister, Azul. Which personally I don't think counts since she only join this site to watch me initially (Since this was first forum I ever joined and my sister was more knowledgable about the internet than I was at the time.) and she now only comes on once in blue moon really.

So yeah, I don't know any BZPers in real life. I wouldn't mind meeting some though. Although like my BrickFair adventure this year shown, my social anxiety can make doing that difficult unfortunately. Hopefully if I ever attend one of those things again, I'll try to do a better job at meeting people there.

- JMJ 2012

Edited by VI. Zexion