Is takanva's mask a great/noble mask or a legendary mask

lasqur

According to BS01, the Avohkii is a Great Kanohi Mask. Artakha only made one in the MU, so it isn't possible for other Av-Matoran to have an Avohkii as well. They had powerless Kanohi Masks.

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Well, I think it's been made clear the Avohkii is an Elemental Great Mask. Light is nowhere on par with Life, Time, or Creation. Theoretically one could make a powerless mask in the shape of an Avohkii but as it would be impossible for a Light Kanoka to exist due to no real Light-controlling beings existing in the MU before Takanuva it would be impossible to make a true replica of it by the usual means of making a mask.

EDIT: Unless Artahka chose to make another.

Edited by Levvisokk

The Kanohi Avokhii is a Great Mask. It was forged by Artahka, which explains why its powers are not quite as limited as other Elemental masks such as the Garai. In addition, the Avokhii became a Noble Kanohi in the Kingdom Alternate Universe, something which Legendary Kanohi are incapable of doing.Av-Matoran don't have to wear Masks of Light. Tanma wore a powerless Noble Miru, for example, and Solek wore a powerless Noble Akaku.The only reason that the Avokhii was seen as being so powerful was that it fit with Takanuva's native Elemental Powers, possibly aiding him in using them (and since he was an Av-Matoran, he may have used Light powers before he came to Metru Nui). The Light element is also highly effective against Shadow defenses, and vice-versa: this is why the Rahkshi were defeated so easily by a novice Toa.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Some Great Masks I'd call lowercase-l legendary masks. They're special, unique masks, for example, the Mask of Shadow and the Mask of Alternate Futures. The Masks of Time, Life, and Creation are capital-L Legendary masks, a class of their own, tied to the reality of the Matoran Universe.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery