Voltex

Dear Tahu Stars,

In response to your inquiry about the Skrall Stars, I am glad that you asked. They have decided to remain with me, switching sides. One and Two have been very eager to show just what they can do, and have become quite attached to Kopaka Nuva. Why, just the other day they beat down several other Skrall Stars just to prove a point, and they have already helped Kopaka Nuva in taking down several other members of your army.

If this demoralizes you, it should. Tell me, Tahu Stars – if you are so powerful, if your army is so mighty, why is it that they are willing to flip over to me and betray you with the slightest nudge? Two of my fellow Toa Mata died to protect me and my cause, but your Stars line seems content to just leave you in the dust. Think on that.

-Tahu Mata

Chapter 4 – Black Phantom of the Opera

“I don’t suppose we could talk about this?” Evo asked mildly. “You know, without all this hostility? I’m sure it would be a waste of your time to just squish me.”

“No, no, we will not simply squish you!” the Fenrakk Vezon chuckled. “We shall experiment on you! We see, we need to kill you first, as there are unfortunately a rather small number of bodies lying around these days, and even fewer of those are retrievable. But when subjects offer themselves on a silver platter, who are we to resist?”

“You’re both crazy.” Evo informed him. “Were you aware of that?”

“Oh yes, we’ve been aware of that for a long time.”

“Is there any way we could spare ourselves?” Evo asked.

“Do you know where a dead body is?”

“Well... not really. I just got here like two days ago.”

“Oh, you poor thing, landing yourself in this dreadful situation...” Vezon said in a sympathetic tone. “But if our experiments go well, you’ll be up and walking again in no time!”

“Wait, what? How?!”

“We have created a machine with several formulas that, together, the two of us believe can bring the dead back to life.” the Vezon told him confidentially. “Isn’t that right, other Vezon?”

“You are correct, other Vezon.” the Kardas Vezon replied. “Unfortunately, we need a body to do it.”

“Well, sucks to be us.” Rocka commented. “Somehow I always knew my death was going to be humiliating and horrible, but I never imagined it would be so soon.”

“Wait! You said you need a body?” Nokama asked.

“Why yes we do, beautiful.” Kardas Vezon confirmed. “If you have any dead bodies for us, it would be nice. We’d hate to waste the lives of three such wonderful sets as you.”

“Well, we’re screwed then.” Rocka muttered.

“Well, I know of Tahu Nuva and a few other sets, they fell into the pond.” Nokama explained. “None of them have been recovered yet. We might be able to use one of them.”

The two Vezons shared a look that seemed to telepathically communicate. The three sets below didn’t respond to it, figuring that if returning to life was possible, then telepathy was too.

In the Kitchen, Surge was sitting on the counter amidst the melons and other assorted fruit that had been left behind by Evo as he hid from a certain schizophrenic set. As such, he was unfortunate enough to be present when Black Phantom strode in, testing his soprano voice for a reason that was beyond Surge at the moment.

“Dooooooh... Reeeeeeeh... Meeeeee....”

“Oh please make it stop.” Surge whimpered.

“Huh? What was that?”

“Oh snap.”

“Who is up there? If you are 2012 Hero Factory, I order you to join me down here and explain your presence!”

“What if I’m not 2012 Hero Factory?” Surge called.

“Ah, it’s Surge. Down here boy, or I let Evo eat your face.”

“What do you need me for?” Surge asked as he crawled down the table leg to join Black Phantom on the floor. “It’s because if you don’t mind I’m on the run from a certain schizophrenic set.”

“I was wondering whether you would be willing to join my opera.”

“...what?”

“You heard me. I am forming an opera group. I shall, obviously, be the main star on account of my perfect name. We shall be the Black Phantom of the Opera!”

“You know, I’m sure that’s a brilliant idea and all... but maybe we should just see where the heck Evo went after leaving this mess behind.” Surge suggested.

“An astute observation, my bass-toned friend... let us trumpet our way through the halls and lullaby those who stand against us to sleep as he scream to our destination!”

“Then again, maybe I’ll just kill myself right now... I hear that’s all the rage this year.”

“No suicide jokes Surge, they aren’t funny.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you’re not. But someday, you will be.”

Surge had a sudden vision of being forced to jump off of the roof of the house down to sudden death, and the visual made him gulp in a way that left Black Phantom satisfied that Surge would learn the lesson. The best lesson was a subtle lesson that the victim didn’t even realize they were being taught. Black Phantom chuckled softly as the blue hero tottered away in the general direction of the Basement, waiting a few moments before following.

“So, Zaktan, where exactly are your other three Piraka?” Lewa Mata asked with a cold smile. “Because they don’t seem to have felt like appearing at this impromptu meeting with me... wouldn’t you consider that a bit disrespectful?”

“I dunno.” the Skakdi replied. “Maybe it is? To be honest, they never really answer to me anyway!”

“We never listen to you because you can barely be labelled as a set.” Thok said drily.

“That’s confidence inspiring.” muttered Avak. “Not to say it isn’t true, of course.”

“Yeah, see? They never listen to me.” Zaktan said brightly. “But I’m not generally there to boss them around anyway!”

“Why is that, Zaktan?” a voice asked from the shadows behind Lewa Mata.

“Who is that?” asked the green Piraka.

“It’s Pohatu Nuva.” Lewa Mata replied, rolling his eyes. “Get out of the shadows, you doof. What are you trying to do in there?”

“I was... well... you know... never mind. I don’t really remember.” Pohatu Nuva answered, taking a seat beside the other Toa.

“So we’re free to go? Great, I’ll be leaving then.”

Thok stood to leave, but was frozen into place by a glare from Pohatu Nuva. An even harsher glare from Lewa Mata forced him to re-take his seat, much to the confusion of both Zaktan and Avak.

“Why are you not there, Zaktan?” Lewa Mata asked.

“Well, you know a Piraka has things to do.” said Zaktan. “I myself like to sneak suspiciously around suspicious locations that are on the suspicions list of suspiciously suspicious locations.”

“I’m just gonna let that one go.” Lewa Mata said, sighing.

“Well, if we’re free to go...”

“Get back here, Thok.” Pohatu Nuva said. “We’re not done with you yet.”

“I’m done with you though, so I’ll see you all later.” Thok said, waving before stepping out of the room.

“He did not just do that.” Lewa Mata said, staring at the door.

“He did, actually.” Zaktan said. “Don’t worry, Avak and I can slap some sense into him later.”

Lewa Mata rolled his eyes, waving the two Piraka away and turning around to inform them that the conversation was over. It had been pointless from the beginning to get real answers out of the Piraka, as evidence by Thok walking out. Both Zaktan and Avak took the hint, and they left the room.

“So much for that plan, eh?” Pohatu Nuva said.

“Yeah... that plan dove down the drain pretty quickly.”

“Alright, it looks like the coast is clear.” Evo whispered.

“Remind me how we’re supposed to do this.” Rocka muttered furiously. “We’ve got a giant stuffed turtle that’ll be waiting at the entrance to the house for us!”

“Hey, that’s not very buh nice.”

“And then we’ve also got one titan accompanying us all the way to the pond...”

“I think you’re being rather rude.” Evo interrupted.

“...and another titan is going to be roaming the yard waiting to beat people up.”

“Are you gonna buh make a point?”

Rocka scowled at the giant stuffed turtle that the two Vezons had sent with them with a look of distaste and distrust.

“Not to mention that the turtle has to accompany us to find the other two.” he said. “There is no physical way we can accomplish this.”

“Have some faith, Rocka.” Nokama said. “If you’re convinced the mission will fail, it will fail. If you believe we will succeed, we will succeed!”

“That’s a load of bull, Nokama.”

“You’re face is a load of bull, Rocka.” Nokama said.

“Oh man Rocka, you just got burned! Burned, dude! So burned!” Evo said, laughing.

“I hate you guys.”

“Oh hey guys, what’s up?”

The new voice belonged to Surge, whom both Evo and Rocka had almost forgotten existed – on account of Surge never actually having hung out with them at all since they arrived.

“Why are you showing up now?” asked Rocka.

“Well, I was in the Kitchen, and Black Phantom came through trying to force me into some opera group.” Surge said, shrugging. “So I ran away and noticed you guys coming out of the... the... never mind, I guess that’s a taboo subject.”

“Good to know you like hanging out with us, Surge.” Evo said with a hint of sarcasm.

Surge clearly detected the subtle sarcasm in the remark. “Shut it, fatty.”

“Who just got burned now, Evo?” Rocka asked, pushing Evo away. “You see Surge there? He has good taste, unlike you.”

“Can we please stop fighting? I’d hate to get ugly with you guys.” Nokama interrupted.

“Let’s go the Living Room before I have to buh eat one you puny buh heroes.” the stuffed turtle added in. “And my name is buh Omega Turtle. Respect me or get buh eaten.”

“You’re creepy.” Surge said as the group began to move once again.

“I don’t buh care. You’re ugly.”

To Be Continued in Chapter 5: Illisus Primus -

“You know, I really ought to report you to Lewa Mata.” Takanuva Stars said. “However, I also don’t want to, and I’ve been itching for a fight recently....”

“No freaking way, really?” Furno asked with mock surprise. “I couldn’t tell that at all.”

“Here’s the deal, peeps.” Takanuva Stars said. “I battle you four heroes all at once, and if you win, I help you in some fashion. If I beat you, then you’re screwed, because I go to Lewa Mata.”

“What if I just buh eat you?” Omega Turtle asked.

“Against the rules, turtle – this is going to be a fair agreement.”

“Wait just a minute.” Rocka protested. “Leave Evo out of it, please – he’s so fat, we’ll lose within five seconds.”

“Very well then, I shall agree to your request.” Takanuva Stars said, nodding graciously. “However, be sure to keep that in mind when I beat all three of you within five seconds regardless.”

-The first fight of the season, coming right up!

Intresting... Omega turtle in TvT in stead of A2.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Are they me and Meta?

Edit: Why did you decide to kill Flare? You could have given him plasma for an element.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Ah yes. And what happened to turbo? I don't want to dig through the old topic.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Him and Electro were killed by Inrakk, apparently.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So I guess Omega represents MT...well that's good.

Good chappy you got there. Quite surprised Taka Stars would have the nerve to say that to Furno--I suppose nex chappy will bring his backstory? If not, I WANT IT.

Vezons are insane. I'm quite surprised they have nothing to do with the time machine...they could probably fix it--and correctly, instead of using duct tape (and not even the clear type).

I don't see much with the Piraka though. I'd like to see more development on them.

And man, do the insults get worse and worse. KUTGW.

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I'm contemplating asking for a name change to RG, but I think it is to late.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Him and Electro were killed by Inrakk, apparently.

Probably. Irnakk is pretty sick like that.

So I guess Omega represents MT...well that's good.

Good chappy you got there. Quite surprised Taka Stars would have the nerve to say that to Furno--I suppose nex chappy will bring his backstory? If not, I WANT IT.

Vezons are insane. I'm quite surprised they have nothing to do with the time machine...they could probably fix it--and correctly, instead of using duct tape (and not even the clear type).

I don't see much with the Piraka though. I'd like to see more development on them.

And man, do the insults get worse and worse. KUTGW.

~LTT~

Well... the Vezons might've had blueprints or something that the Barraki stole, but that's it. They don't care for the time machine that much. The Piraka will be given more showtime (two of them in particular this season) - they are to be some of the major side characters of The AfterWords.

I'm contemplating asking for a name change to RG, but I think it is to late.

Too late, yeah. I'm not one to go through all of several chapters to change a name. =P

-ibrow

HOORAY IT'S OMEGA

I'm not generally a fan of face jokes, but that one was pretty good. Perhaps it's just cause I hate Rocka though.

“Let’s go the Living Room before I have to buh eat one you puny buh heroes.” the stuffed turtle added in. “And my name is buh Omega Turtle. Respect me or get buh eaten.”

Respect da turtle.

Good chappy, iBrow. Looking forward to the next chappy.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ic'm guessing those two titans in chap.4 are me and Meta?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

HOORAY IT'S OMEGA

I'm not generally a fan of face jokes, but that one was pretty good. Perhaps it's just cause I hate Rocka though.

Respect da turtle.

Good chappy, iBrow. Looking forward to the next chappy.

-MT

Omega gets da respect, all da respect.

Ic'm guessing those two titans in chap.4 are me and Meta?

Yes, they are.

-ibrow

Dear Tahu Mata,

Once more you resort to insults that are below one of your stature, although that is not surprising. I’ll have you know that I will get revenge on those traitors – and if not I, then their fellow Skrall Stars. They are of insignificant value in a war such as this, and I am quite certain they will achieve no great feat under your power, as they certainly wouldn’t under mine.

I must admit, your Toa Nuva were impressive. Nektann describes them as having survived many attacks and injuries that would kill most sets. I understand, however, that they are still in a bad way. I bid you good luck holding me back without them.

I assure you too that Roodaka is eager for revenge on you twice over, Tahu Mata. I am determined to give it to her. Umbra’s humiliating defeat at the hands of Maxilos will not remain unanswered, and I assure you that I will force you to suffer far more painful casualties than those of Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata. Good luck.

-Tahu Stars

Chapter 5 – Illisus Primus

“Furno, what on earth are you doing?!” Rocka cried out.

Furno paused from within the fish tank where he had been at a dead lock in a wrestle with Jawblade. The shark villain took advantage of the distraction and pummelled Furno into the sand at the bottom of the tank. Furno threw Jawblade away and turned to the group, saying something. However, all that left his mouth was bubbles and he sagged, shrugging before jet packing out of the fish tank and flipping in the air before landing cleanly on the floor.

“Yeah, what’s up?” Furno called.

“What were you doing in there?” Rocka asked.

“Wrestling with Jawblade, of course – it’s actually a lot of fun.” Furno said. “Do you guys need me for something?”

“Yes, we do.” Surge interrupted before Rocka could say anymore. “Actually, bringing Jawblade wouldn’t be too bad either.”

“Surge, you do realize that it’s a horrendous experience for Jawblade to be forced onto dry land, right?” Furno asked.

“Well, yeah.” the blue hero said, shrugging. “But we’ve got that covered – no need for him to flop around when he can hitch a ride with this beefy dude!”

“Whaa....” Furno trailed off as the shadow of Omega Turtle slowly drifted over him. The red hero slowly raised his head to stare at Omega Turtle in the face.

“Buh hi.”

“...hello....”

“Don’t be nervous.” Evo said. “Omega here is a friend. Unless you do something that makes him need to eat you.”

“Is there some sort of contract he could sign that says he can’t do that?” Furno asked.

“There is no buh contract.” the stuffed turtle said. “Good buh luck.”

“Lovely... alright, what did you need me for?”

“We need you and Jawblade to come with us to the Backyard.” Rocka said. “You two need to go into the Pond, and recover a body for the Vezons.”

“Who are the Vezons?”

“If you come with us, you’ll find out.” Evo said, rolling his eyes like it was obvious.

“And where do you think you’re all going with a stuffed turtle of unknown origins?” a voice asked darkly.

Furno groaned as he shifted aside to reveal Takanuva Stars glaring at Omega Turtle and the assembled heroes in front of him.

“You know, I really ought to report you to Lewa Mata.” Takanuva Stars said. “However, I also don’t want to, and I’ve been itching for a fight recently....”

“No freaking way, really?” Furno asked with mock surprise. “I couldn’t tell that at all.”

“Here’s the deal, peeps.” Takanuva Stars said. “I battle you four heroes all at once, and if you win, I help you in some fashion. If I beat you, then you’re screwed, because I go to Lewa Mata.”

“What if I just buh eat you?” Omega Turtle asked.

“Against the rules, turtle – this is going to be a fair agreement.”

“Wait just a minute.” Rocka protested. “Leave Evo out of it, please – he’s so fat, we’ll lose within five seconds.”

“Very well then, I shall agree to your request.” Takanuva Stars said, nodding graciously. “However, be sure to keep that in mind when I beat all three of you within five seconds regardless.”

Furno backed up to stand between Surge and Rocka, both of whom prepared their weapons. Takanuva Stars nodded and all three charged at the Toa. Takanuva Stars stood there waiting for them. Surge reached him first, swinging his sword. The Toa swung a staff and knocked the sword away, disarming the blue hero, before kicking him away and then spinning around to club Furno in the head. Rocka dodged around an attack and aimed his launcher, but Takanuva Stars dove underneath him and then launched himself back up, knocking Rocka to the floor. The Toa grabbed the golden hero and swung, throwing him into a heap with Surge.

“Alright, that’s more than enough.” Furno said, pulling out the swords from the 2010 Furno. “I found these, figured they would come in handy. It’s so good to know I was right.”

Takanuva Stars ran over and leapt over Furno’s head. The red hero laughed, thinking he’d missed his mark and turned, only for a staff to catch him right in the chin. Furno stumbled back and then the Toa was there again, punching him so hard that he dropped his weaponry. Surge jumped at him, but Takanuva Stars kicked him into the wall and then grabbed him, using the blue hero as a shield from Rocka’s blasts. Once Rocka realized what the Toa was doing, it was too late – he and Surge had been sandwiched by Takanuva Stars and the wall.

“There... I defeated you all.” Takanuva Stars said, chuckling.

“Not so fast, Takanuva.”

The Toa turned, a confused look appearing when he saw Nokama standing there. He shifted his spears in nervous preparation as Nokama swung her own weapons casually.

“I’m with them, and I’ll stand in for Evo.” Nokama said cheerfully. “You think you can defeat me all alone?”

“I can guarantee it.” Takanuva Stars growled.

“This fight is buh boring.”

“Well, this most recent experiment of ours is going rather splendid, don’t you think?” the Fenrakk Vezon said, clapping his hands.

“Indeed my partner, indeed!” the Kardas Vezon said. “And to boot, our creations are listening this time!”

“Can you even call Omega Turtle a creation?” a Titan asked. “He’s kind of... not a Lego set.”

“You raise a good point, Meta Nuva.” the Kardas Vezon said, conceding. “You and our friend Ebanus are rather splendid, however.”

“I am so beautiful.” Ebanus said, sighing. “You’re darn right I’m splendid, baby!”

“When do we get to go out into the house and explore like Omega Turtle?” Meta Nuva asked.

“In time, my tubby Titan friend.” the Kardas Vezon said. “We must wait for the arrival of our new friends with the body, perform the experiment, and see where we are then.”

“Why do we talk about bodies so often?” Ebanus asked. “They’re gross.”

“Your face is gross, Ebanus.” Meta Nuva said.

“That was a rather low blow, Meta Nuva. And for you, that’s saying something.”

“What are you getting at?”

“Well, for a Titan, you are rather short.”

“Shut it, Ebanus.”

Both of the Vezons sat upon their mounts, smiling warmly down at their bickering creations as if everything were right in the world. As if they weren’t putting into motion quite possibly the most illegal move that the house had ever seen... because they were, as Ebanus might put it, bosses like that.

“We’re just bosses like that!” the creation had said when told of the operation. “We should totally do it.”

“As long as I don’t get blown to spare parts, I agree to do it.” Meta Nuva had said. “It’s not like I have a choice, is it?”

“No, you don’t really!” the Vezons had said brightly. “We just like to give you the illusion of choice and free will so that you feel more confident about yourselves.”

“Wonderful.”

“I love it!”

“Alright Toa, what have you got for me today?” Takanuva Stars asked.

“I’ve got a butt kicking for you in mind.” Nokama said. “And then, I have the perfect idea in mind for what you’ll help us with.”

Furno moaned and rolled over onto his back.

“Come at me then, no-name.” Takanuva Stars called. “You never fought with us or against us – I haven’t seen you before in my life!”

“You weren’t meant to!”

Takanuva Stars ran and long-jumped over Furno and Surge, slamming into thin air as Nokama Metru dodged. He turned his jump into a frontward roll when he realized what had occurred but Nokama had already swung her blade up and caught him in the chest, flinging him back to the ground the hard way. She picked him up and threw him into the wall and stepped over a groaning Rocka as the other Toa pushed himself to his feet, dazed.

“Give up yet?” she asked.

“I’m not really sure where you came from, but we could’ve used you during the war.” Takanuva Stars said.

“I’m not really one for drawing attention to myself at inopportune moments.” Nokama said, shrugging.

Takanuva Stars lunged at her, but Nokama sidestepped and the roundhouse kicked the other Toa back into the wall, swinging a blade and catching Takanuva Stars in the shoulder. The Stars Toa cringed as the blade stuck and Nokama left it there. She grabbed him and flipped him backward in a body slam to the ground, disarming him and punching him in the face.

“Had enough yet?” she asked.

“No, not really....” Takanuva Stars trailed off. “Feel free to continue beating the snot out of me.”

“I don’t have time for this.” she said.

Takanuva Stars gulped as Nokama strode forward and grabbed him by the neck with one hand, lifting him up into the air.

“I’ve won, and you know that.” she said to him. “Now, we’re going to leave you here. You’ll go to Lewa Mata once we’ve finished our business in the pond, and tell him we searched it on your orders for any survivors. You’ll tell him there were none, regardless of what we find. Is that clear?”

“Ack – maybe – urk!”

“I want a yes.”

“You’re a psychopath.” Takanuva Stars said, gasping. “Alright, yes! I’ll do it!”

Nokama clenched her fist and threw him to the side with ease. Takanuva Stars remained on the ground in the aim of preserving his life.

“Let’s go, boys.” she called, waving Furno over.

“I never thought I’d be shown up like that.” Rocka said.

“Rocka, we’re brand new sets with no battle training.” Evo said. “Seriously, what did you guys think was going to happen?!”

To Be Continued...

Next time on The AfterWords - DEEP CHARGES:

“Hey Lewa Mata, I’ve got some important news for you!” Takanuva Stars shouted as he entered the Bedroom.

“I swear to Tohu that if it’s bad news Takanuva Stars, I am going to break this window.” Lewa Mata said.

“No, I just wanted to let you know I took a bunch of the new Hero Factory sets out to the Pond – HURK AUGH LET ME GO YOU SON OF ALMIGHTY!”

“Why did you take them to the Pond – they were explicitly ordered not to go there!”

“Well, you see – hurk – two of them are naturally suited for – augh – swimming underwater, so I sent them down to – hurk – search.”

“And what did they find?!”

~~~~

I can't wait to see what they find.

I don't think it's spoilers to tell you they retrieve at least one body (Tahu Nuva) - and there are also two very particular objects that Furno will rescue from the depths, though they won't quite come into play this season.

Tahu Nuva is one for sure. As to who else, I can't guess...But it should be nice. And oh look who decided to show up.Good chappy.~LTT~

Two more guest stars! =O

-ibrow

I just had a image of Furno coming up from a pond holding Tahu Nuva's body.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

The AfterWords: Season 1

Interview #1: Splitface

iBrow: Hello there everyone. My name is iBrow. I’d like to welcome you back to these… er… wonderful interviews. And by wonderful, I mean devil spawn from the nether. Please welcome, and by welcome I mean jeer, our interviewees for today – both halves of Splitface!

Red: Aloha.

Grey: Red, shut up. You don’t even know what language that is.

Red: Sorry.

Grey: Oh, don’t be. I’m sure it was perfectly okay.

iBrow: I’m hating this already.

Grey: So what questions do you have for us today? Is it how LOST ended?

iBrow: No, I’ve never seen the show.

Red: Good, because we haven’t either!

Grey: I thought you loved LOST.

Red: What’s LOST?

Grey: …well then.

iBrow: You two are stupid. Moving on, first question. How does it feel to be schizophrenic?

Red: What does schizophrenic mean?

Grey: I always have a friend to talk to, boss around, and beat up. What’s not to like?

Red: What does it mean? Answer me!

iBrow: …next question. How would you feel if I put a third head on you and called him Blue?

Grey: Well, as long as he’s blue and he’s alive to chat, I think it would be perfectly fine.

iBrow: You’re disgusting.

Grey: You’re the one that came up with it.

Red: No seriously guys, what does schizophrenic mean?

iBrow: Alright, third question. Who is your favourite Hero Factory 2012 character?

Grey: Hmm… difficult question. I know Red loves me, but I gotta say, I love me some Surge. He’s so fun to try and murder!

iBrow: You are a real nutjob, you know that?

Grey: I do my best.

Red: Why is nobody listening to me? What does schizophrenic mean?

iBrow: What is the name of this camera guy?

Camera Guy: You have got to be kidding. I’ve been doing this with you for two years now! TWO YEARS! You’ve called me by name ONCE! Honestly!

Grey: Is his name Whiny?

Camera Guy: No, it isn’t!

iBrow: I think that suits him perfectly!

Camera Guy: You know what? I quit.

iBrow: Good luck getting a job, blubber.

Camera Guy: Hey, you can go die in a hole.

Red: Would somebody please tell me WHAT IN THE BLOODY HECK SCHIZOPHRENIC MEANS?!

iBrow: Next question: what is your favourite food?

Grey: I don’t eat food.

Camera Guy: You’re the first set I’ve ever heard say that. Finally, a plastic set with common sense.

Grey: Nah, it’s because of Red over here. We’re never hungry at the same time, and you can’t eat with just half a mouth.

Camera Guy: Now I’m wondering how you talk.

iBrow: Favourite book?

Grey: Ooh! Harry Potter!

iBrow: Lame. Favourite movie?

Grey: I feel like you don’t appreciate this interview.

Red: Do you all think I’m joking or something? Because I’m not.

Grey: For the love of God, Red! What? What do you want?!

Red: What does schizophrenic mean?

Grey: …I hate you.

Red: What?!

iBrow: Such a lame.

Red: I don’t understand.

iBrow: What’s to understand? You’re stupid, you’re lame, you’re hated, you suck.

Red: Your face sucks.

Grey: Ooh, that was a nice one. You asked for that one.

iBrow: I did not! Get out of my office! Why are you even here, anyway? I had Rocka scheduled for today’s interview! You guys were supposed to be last week!

Red: We beat him up on the way here.

iBrow: Get out. Now.

Grey: Fine. Be that way. We will leave.

The End!

So... will Globin(camera guy) appear anymore?

and nice interview.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

The two slowly hopped down the stairwell, coming to a stop in front of a rather ominous looking door. In fact, it was so ominous that when Takanuva Stars told him to stay away, Furno slapped him across the face.

“Alright then, just give me a second. I’m gonna try and guess... 12?”

“Try about -9, Evo.”

“Ouch. That was harsh, Rocka. That was harsh. I think you may have hurt my feelings.”

“Good, I was aiming to do that you fatty.”

“Please remind me now why we have been staring at a melting pond for fifteen minutes.” Furno requested. “This is almost as bad as watching grass growing.”

“Trust me, this isn’t anywhere near there. I would know.” Takanuva Stars replied. “I’m just seeing if I can spot anything.”

“Oh, come on now Lewa! You know it was just a joke!”

“No it wasn’t.”

“See, you’re laughing with me!”

“I’m not even smiling!” Lewa screamed, spittle flying in a cloud from his mouth. “Why do you think I’m laughing?!”

“Oh, wait a minute. I have my Pyro Vision Goggles on.” Berix muttered. “Gimme a second here... alright, they’re off.”

“...”

“...oh balls, I am so screwed.”

“Would you mind repeating that in English, rather than fatty?” Rocka asked.

I better stop pasting favorite lines as I go through the comedy....I'm not even through the first chapter.... <.<

Official CCC Review:

Sooooo it may have been a while since I've been around reading comedies on here....so I'll admit I was expecting something more along the lines of the original Tahu vs. Tahu...more serious and stuff with a a massive story carrying it along with jokes here and there. But! What I found was....beautiful :o

Where do I start... ?

Grammar: Excellent. I'm not the best when it comes to spotting perfect grammar (or using it myself for that matter :P), but I am a stickler for spelling over everything else. What I found here is wonderful grammar and spelling. I always liked the style of writing you use in this comedy. It isn't simple script, yet it isn't complete prose either. Well....it IS prose...just heavily dialog driven. I find it usually very important, in the comedies forum anyway, to keep the comedy (at a glance) looking simple. It tends to appeal more to the comedic crowd who're, in the long run, here to have a laugh. Having a heavy dialog driven prose comedy though, makes it very easy to keep story and depth in your comedy, while keeping it simple with all the action happening primarily through character dialog. Aaaaaand this is starting to dive right into plot soooooooo,

Plot: Really well done. I remember enjoying several chapters of your Tahu vs. Tahu back on the old BZP, but not ever getting too involved with reading it, because I never felt like reading comedies on my own time with all the CCC reviews, awards, and writing my own comedy :P

I really do enjoy the fact that you always have very story driven comedies though, even if they have been pretty serious at times. This time around, I believe you have found a very near perfect mix (or should I say in between?) of story and comedy. They compliment each other so much that neither feels forced or unnatural in most cases. I like the letters back and forth between Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars at the start of each chapter...it's like an intriguing and exciting (yet humorous) look into the folklore of your comedies. It's really just a pretty neat touch to the comedy and I liked it a lot. Sometimes I feel as if all the smart remarks and quick humor hinders the story from keeping a consistent pace, and can throw the progression off a bit at times, but, in most cases, it's nothing major.

Humor: As stated at the beginning of myyyy....(would you call this a review?) As I started, it didn't seem as though the humor would pick up much. I did chuckle and enjoy a few parts of the prolog, but it was barely into the first chapter when I realized that I was actually going to really enjoy this comedy not just for the storyline this time, but for a good amount of humor throughout.

At first, with the fat jokes, I though they were going to be something that came in and quickly got old. But you surprised me and I actually laughed (out loud in most cases) when each new remark toward Evo. :P I have to admit I was never actually a big fan of some of the humor commonly used before in your comedies. (that or I just didn't have the same view of a lot of it back then xP), but I laughed quite frequently to myself. (which is rare...even when I DO think a comedy is funny, I don't normally actually laugh :P) There were a few times I felt like the humor was getting a bit stale, but they were few and far between. No one really will have humor that consistently never gets old. On that note though, I think you did a good job of keeping the humor fresh while the running jokes never really seem to get old. Overall, awesome job.

Other things and SUCH: The first thing I thought of with the Vezons' machine that can bring dead people back was, "Oh snap! Tahu and Tahu!" :P

I just continued reading through chapter 5 (how could I not? :P) aaaaannnnd,

“We need you and Jawblade to come with us to the Backyard.” Rocka said. “You two need to go into the Pond, and recover a body for the Vezons.”

The first thing I thought of at this point was of the Doctor Who Christmas special last year... :P

Anyway, jolly good show, ibrow! I feel as though this review lacks much..if any criticism at all...and doesn't accomplish much aside from praising an already praised series, but, whether it's my current mood, or the fact that this comedy is epic (no not AN epic...it's just EPIC!), but I really did enjoy it for the most part.

Score: 90%

-Jordboy1 :miru:

LEWA LIVES FOREVER!
mata_nui_high_school_gray.png

"Stupid People!" Comics

Once more you resort to insults that are below one of your stature, although that is not surprising. I’ll have you know that I will get revenge on those traitors – and if not I, then their fellow Skrall Stars. They are of insignificant value in a war such as this, and I am quite certain they will achieve no great feat under your power, as they certainly wouldn’t under mine.

I'm guessing kissing and making up is out of the question for those two, huh?

“No, not really....” Takanuva Stars trailed off. “Feel free to continue beating the snot out of me.”

Man, if they ever needed someone to stall for time...Takanuva Stars would be the go to guy.

Typically you kind of get to know the person who you're asking questions to just a bit better than iBrow appears to here. :P

Good chappy and an interview, quack quack. KUTGW.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Man, if they ever needed someone to stall for time...Takanuva Stars would be the go to guy.

Typically you kind of get to know the person who you're asking questions to just a bit better than iBrow appears to here. :P

Good chappy and an interview, quack quack. KUTGW.

-MT

It is good to see you, good sir.

1. Yes, far beyond them.

2. I shoulda thought of that! Oh well, it's faaaaaar too late for that now.

3. iBrow sucks at interviews.

NEWS: Guest star forms for Season 2 will be going up with Chapter 6 tomorrow!

MORE NEWS: Pay attention closely, because every single chapter for the rest of this season has some major stuff going on... particularly Chapters 7 and 10!

MORE MORE NEWS: A certain orange and white Hero Factory set will play a major role in Season 2. Ten dollars says you all guess the wrong one.

MORE MORE MORE NEWS: Although officially just labelled as "Season 1", unofficially, this season's subtitle is "ReBirth".

So for all you subtitle nuts out there, the Tahu vs. Tahu series now looks like this:

-Civil War

-Invasion

-Aftermath

-Deconstruction

-ReBirth

-ibrow

It was in DUD, if you read that.

Which links to this story, so...I'm guessing it won't be much longer.

And huh. If the reviving of Tahu Nuva is successful, I suppose we could see Nex 2.0 come back.

And if not, Breakout Nex. It all depends on the nex chappy (heh, 'nex' was used perfectly there).

...come on, MT. Didn't you read TvT?

At any rate, the Splitface interview seemed pretty short, but you got a lot of questions in. I'm kinda surprised the two sides haven't killed each other yet...

Owell. It was also good to see Globin back.

KUTGW,

~LTT~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Dear Tahu Stars,

I have heard rumours that you attempt to turn my brilliant leader, the great Tahu Mata, against me. I would advise against this course of action. You do not know how loyal I am - nor where my loyalties lie. Not to mention that you do not understand the true nature of your own army, let alone ours.

Give it up, please, and save us all the embarrassment. Tahu Mata has not attempted to undermine you, nor have I. We have been content to reason with you up until this point. Your recent actions have been rather frustrating to my cause, Tahu Stars.

This means war. You’ll be discovering the outcome of your foolish actions soon enough, I should think. I hope you have fun when they arrive.

-Lewa Mata

Chapter 6 – Deep Charges

“So you want me to go in there, where it’s dark, and murky, and disgusting, and cloudy, and dirty, and muddy, and probably stuffed with spare pieces, and get you guys a dead body.” Furno said.

“And Jawblade, don’t forget him.” Evo said.

“I do not wish to be placed into this water.” Jawblade said. “Please return me to my humble abode.”

“As soon as we’re done here, or else the turtle eats you.” Rocka said.

“Since when did you become the leader?” Furno asked.

“Do you remember how Takanuva Stars kicked your butt, Furno?” Nokama asked. “And, by extension, do you remember how easily I kicked his butt?”

“Fine, I’ll get into the freaking pond.”

“Good boy.”

“And someday, I am going to kill you all.”

Gather round me, my good friends

Cause I got a tale to tell

‘Bout a man who shot me once

And this wound still feels like *krzzrgh*

He was mean, part machine, his shotgun's thunder burst

His lead him home, my head hit dirt, you know, I drew first.

Now he won the gun play all in fair play,

But I had to know, the reason why he wore crimson

Red from head to toe. When I was bleeding out, with the man in red,

He said "Boy, you listen close, and I'll explain the genesis, of the color of my choice."

“Hey Lewa Mata, what’re you listening to?” Pohatu Nuva asked, sitting next to the radio with him.

“Some song by Trocadero.” said the Toa Mata of Air. “Some stupid set deleted all of my jazz music... I am going to kill them someday.”

“Sounds like a plan.” Pohatu said, accepting the plan as though it were a normal thing.

“Did you figure out what the Piraka were up to?”

Pohatu Nuva shrugged. “Not really. Zaktan sort of vanished, and... I have no idea where Vezok went. However, the other four have been sitting in front of the television watching Star Trek for an hour.”

“Good to know.”

“Absolutely pointless, I know.” Pohatu Nuva said, nodding. “Oh well... there’ll be time to discover what secrets they are hiding later.”

“Doubtful... fate has a way of royally screwing things up for you when you don’t have some all-powerful guy aiding your endeavours.”

“That is a rather big problem.”

Lewa Mata flicked the radio off and glanced up toward the window, before shrugging off the idea of going up to stare at the Backyard. Staring at absolutely nothing all day had gotten extremely boring, and he had bigger problems to worry about.

“Hey! Berix, get over here!” he yelled.

The Agori glanced at him and then glanced toward the door, obviously considering making a run for it before deciding he’d regret doing so later. He trotted over.

“What’s up?” the Agori asked.

“I want you to do some spying for me.” Lewa Mata said. “The Matoran and other Agori – you know, Kazi, Ahkmou, Metus and the like. Find out what they’re doing and where they keep vanishing off to.”

“Why?”

“Because I told you to, stupid... and if you tell any of them that it’s my orders, Pohatu Nuva here is going to gut you.”

Somebody is in a bad mood.”

“Just do it.”

“Yes, your majesty.”

“Good grief, I hate him.” Lewa Mata muttered as Berix trotted away.

“He’s useful, though. For now, in his own way, I suppose.”

“We’ll see about that.”

“Well, wish me luck.” Furno said.

“Good luck.” Takanuva Stars said. “Try and be quick – Lewa Mata has a habit of staring out the window most days, and he won’t like it if we’re all gathered out here.”

Furno nodded and dove into the water. A moment later, Jawblade followed him. The assembled sets watched the ripples of the water for several seconds before, at a signal from Takanuva Stars, they backed away to gather in a small circle elsewhere in the yard.

Meanwhile, under the water, Furno grimaced at the murkiness, through which he could see all of three inches. He immediately smacked his face on a rock, and a few moments later he accidentally swallowed something that felt suspiciously like a piece of long soaked bread. He decided not to dwell on that incident.

“Jawblade, you see anything?” he asked.

The shark-like set shook his head. Furno shrugged and moved on, stopping when he saw a red mask resting amidst some seaweed. Upon a closer look, he realized it was attached to a head – rather gruesome, but there you had it. Assuming it was part of their friend Tahu Nuva, Furno grabbed it and swam up to the surface, chucking the head out of the water before diving back down. He swam deeper now, and only a few seconds in he spotted two more red Kanohi resting side by side, having caught on a ledge of rock just before what looked like a crevice that they could fit in, but that he couldn’t fit through.

It’s a miracle I haven’t knocked them in already. Furno thought.

He gingerly reached forward with both hands and grabbed the masks, inspecting them closely. They were similar in the overall structure, with an “o” shaped mouth and grooves in the sides. Both were the same brilliant shade of red, but one was more flexible and long than the other. Shrugging, Furno began to kick his way to the surface. Along the way, he was passed by the speeding Jawblade, who had a red and silver body in his jaw.

As they broke the surface, Jawblade threw the body onto the ground.

“Is that the body that you required for your investigations?” the shark asked.

“That’s Tahu Nuva.” Takanuva Stars said, affirming the find. “Well done you two – Jawblade, I’ll take you to the Living Room with me, and then I’ll go to Lewa Mata and give him a pseudo-explanation.”

“The rest of us will bring Tahu Nuva to the Basement.” Nokama announced. “Are you all ready?”

“Yes.” Rocka said. “Let’s go, everybody!”

“Oh, don’t you dare give me a second to get out of this thing.” Furno muttered to himself. “That would be a true sin.”

By the time he’d gotten out of the Pond, he was alone with the two masks – even Takanuva Stars and Jawblade were gone. Cursing, Furno grabbed the Kanohi and clicked them onto his backpack before sprinting off towards the house.

“Hey Lewa Mata, I’ve got some important news for you!” Takanuva Stars shouted as he entered the Bedroom.

“I swear to Tohu that if it’s bad news Takanuva Stars, I am going to break this window.” Lewa Mata said.

“No, I just wanted to let you know I took a bunch of the new Hero Factory sets out to the Pond – HURK AUGH LET ME GO YOU SON OF ALMIGHTY!”

“Why did you take them to the Pond – they were explicitly ordered not to go there!”

“Well, you see – hurk – two of them are naturally suited for – augh – swimming underwater, so I sent them down to – hurk – search.”

“And what did they find?!”

“Nothing... everything they found down there was dead.”

“You’re lying.”

“Huh?”

“Your face is red... you’re lying.”

“Maybe my face is red because I can’t – hurk – breathe, stupid!”

“...shut up.”

Lewa Mata tossed Takanuva Stars to the side, rolling his eyes and walking back over to his spot at the window. It figured – the one time he’d neglected to watch outside, somebody did something.

“Next time, tell me before you do something.” he ordered.

“Of course, your majesty... I will obey your every will and command.”

“Was that sarcasm, Takanuva Stars?”

“Obviously... power turning you dull as a door knob?”

“You are not giving me very many good reasons to keep you alive.”

“How about because I’m so awesome?”

“You’re the exact opposite of awesome, if that’s what you mean.”

“Not particularly, no.”

“Whatever....” Lewa Mata said, sighing. “Go back to the new Hero Factory sets, then. I want you to keep an eye on them, and alert me to any problems.”

To Be Continued in Chapter 7: Conducting an Experiment:

“What are you looking at, Lewa Mata?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

Lewa Mata did not respond, allowing for the images upon the computer screen to answer Pohatu Nuva’s question instead of him and the Toa Nuva frowned, which Lewa Mata caught in the corner of his eye.

“What is it?” the Toa Mata asked.

“These are the summer Hero Factory sets.” Pohatu Nuva said.

“Yes, they are...” Lewa Mata said, trailing off. “My boss told me that one of the set codes would unlock a container.”

“And what, pray tell, does this container hold?”

“Some old friends of mine... some friends I haven’t seen for a very, very long time.”

In Chapter 7 (I hope you all get the extremely obvious reference in the title to TvT: Deconstruction Chapter 7), we see:

-Lewa Mata and Pohatu Nuva being mysterious;

-Takanuva Stars spying;

-And at long last, that CFE teaser will come to life before your eyes.

I hate to make you all wait, but Dark Unto Days actually builds up A LOT of stuff... for Season 2. More information on Season 2 will be coming in the next few weeks as we begin to draw Season 1 to a close.

Guest Star form (I'm allowing up to 4):

Member Name:Character Name:Colors (two):Weapon (Titan):

I can't wait for the new Sets(mainly bulk and core hunter, and stringer and voltix.) Along woth either 2.0 or the. Throwbots.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Dear Tahu Mata,

Please, for the sake of us all, try and keep your troops under control. I refuse to be threatened and bullied into submission by those of lesser authorities than I, and only you have the honour, right now, of matching me. Keep that green Toa of your under control, or I will make you.

I am sure you remember the creations that the two Vezons built and brought to life. I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that I have since acquired several of those blueprints, and am in the process of finding the parts to build them now. How well will you fare when you must fight the likes of those as well as my own army, Tahu Mata?

I leave that question for you to answer.

-Tahu Stars

Chapter 7 – Conducting an Experiment

“What are you looking at, Lewa Mata?” Pohatu Nuva asked.

Lewa Mata did not respond, allowing for the images upon the computer screen to answer Pohatu Nuva’s question instead of him and the Toa Nuva frowned, which Lewa Mata caught in the corner of his eye.

“What is it?” the Toa Mata asked.

“These are the summer Hero Factory sets.” Pohatu Nuva said.

“Yes, they are...” Lewa Mata said, trailing off. “My boss told me that one of the set codes would unlock a container.”

“And what, pray tell, does this container hold?”

“Some old friends of mine... some friends I haven’t seen for a very, very long time.”

Pohatu Nuva stared at the screen as Lewa Mata scrolled through the set images. When one – orange and white – flashed on the screen, he gasped and tapped Lewa Mata on the shoulder. The Toa Mata of Air froze and slowly began to scroll upward.

“Is that....” Pohatu Nuva found himself at a loss for words.

“It is him.” Lewa Mata said grimly. “Or at least, someone that looks similar... my boss warned me about this. When he arrives, we need to find out whether he’s our enemy or if he’s our friend, and fast.”

“Well, have fun with that.” Pohatu Nuva said. “By the way, I’m going to bet ten bucks that his set code is the one you need.”

“You’re probably right, but I’ll take you on regardless.”

Furno swore as he slipped on the stairwell leading down to the Basement – luckily for both him and Tahu Nuva, Omega Turtle snatched both of them with his mighty jaw. For a brief, terrifying second Furno thought the stuffed turtle was going to swallow them, but Omega Turtle seemed to decide against it and he simply continued trotting down the stairs.

“Watch it, Furno.” Nokama warned. “If we lose Tahu Nuva, we might not be leaving here... ever.”

“I think I understand the possible consequences, Nokama.” Furno snapped. “Especially considering Omega Turtle has me in his mouth!”

“You buh taste awful.” the stuffed turtle said, his words obscured by both Furno and Tahu Nuva.

“Welcome back, our delicious lieutenants!” the Fenrakk Vezon called from below. “Do come down and join us, please! We are eager to begin!”

“I’m sure you are.” Furno muttered under his breath.

Omega Turtle spat him out once they reached the bottom of the stairwell, and Furno glared at him before continuing on further into the Basement.

“Here we are.” Furno said, dumping the body and head to the floor. “What else do you two need?”

“Oh, we don’t need much else.” the Kardas Vezon said, clasping his hands together. “W just need to attach them together now!”

Evo lunged forward to Tahu Nuva and then, a second later, ducked away.

“Already done... and you all keep commenting on my fattiness.” Evo said, pointing to the now complete (albeit still dead) body of Tahu Nuva. “Now what do we do?”

Before either of the Vezons could answer, Rocka interjected his own opinion into the mix.

“This is a stupid idea.” Rocka said. “He’s dead... what if he doesn’t want to come back?”

“I agree with Rocka, for once.” Furno said. “He’s got a point – how do we know Tahu Nuva wants to come back?”

“If he does not wish to remain alive, then he may kill himself afterwards.” the Fenrakk Vezon told him. “But for now, there is so much information he can give us! This will be a breakthrough!”

“Information from the dead should stay as information for the dead.” Rocka muttered.

“Don’t be such a downer.” Evo told him.

“What do you mean, Evo?! Don’t be such a downer... he was dead at the bottom of the pond, and we dragged him all the way back!”

“Exactly – we’ve done him a favour!” Evo said. “Who wants to rot underwater for eternity?”

“Evo, you are so stupid that I’m actually physically running out of ways to express just how stupid you are.” Rocka said. “For the love of Tohu, use your brain.”

“Ooh, how insulting. I am truly insulted, Rocka.” Evo said, rolling his eyes.

“I give up....” Rocka muttered, shaking his head.

Furno hoisted Tahu Nuva’s body onto his shoulders, grunting as he lifted the Toa Nuva onto the operating table that the two Vezons had set up.

“So, what exactly are the chances that this succeeds?” Surge asked.

“The chances of this succeeding are about forty-nine percent.” the Fenrakk Vezon answered. “This is, after all, the very first experiment of this sort. Next time the chances will be higher.”

“Suddenly I’m wishing we’d brought somebody a little less... higher up.” Furno said.

“Oh, that isn’t important.” the Fenrakk Vezon said, waving the issue away. “We had to fight this Toa before, and it was not pretty. To be completely honest, we are very surprised he was even willing to die at all. We shattered him and it seemed like he was walking in seconds.”

“That sounds like it would hurt.” Surge commented.

“I guess you two aren’t exactly efficient killers.” Rocka said.

“You’ve got that right!” the Kardas Vezon said, chuckling. “Oh... you’ve met our other two creations before, correct?”

“No, I haven’t.” Furno said.

“Neither have I, actually.” Surge said, shrugging.

“Meta Nuva, Ebanus, come on out and meet our guests!” the Fenrakk Vezon called. “They are new to our humble abode!”

“Why do we have to introduce ourselves?” Meta Nuva asked, leaping out of the shadows and causing the floor to shake ominously upon landing.

“Because we, unlike them, are nice, kind, spiffy and beautiful beings, of course.” Ebanus said.

“You’re so full of yourself.” Meta Nuva said, rolling his eyes.

“Ebanus, what have we told you about using sentences with improper grammar?” the Kardas Vezon scolded.

Sorry Vezon, it won’t happen again.” Ebanus sighed.

“Be sure that it doesn’t.”

“Are we going to get down to business ever, or will we just stand around and talk all day?” Rocka asked.

“Yes... it is time to begin!” the Kardas Vezon announced, clapping his hands together.

“I have a really bad feeling about this.” Furno muttered.

“It’ll be fine, Furno.” Nokama said, not sounding so sure of the situation at hand herself.

“It will be buh fine, because if it buh isn’t then I’ll just buh eat him.” Omega Turtle said.

“Agmknivgsodnfjnekwfej!” the Fenrakk Vezon yelled, pointing his staff at Tahu Nuva.

“Hgsjdkfaeornagekfdnen!” the Kardas Vezon yelled, pointing his staff at Tahu Nuva too.

“Are those even real words?” Evo asked.

“Evo, you’re stupid.” Rocka said. “Of course they’re not!”

Takanuva Stars cursed when he tripped on the stairs as he snuck into the Basement. Deciding it would be better if he didn’t force himself into another humiliating defeat at the hands of Nokama he flipped back and pushed off of the wall, leaping over to a small ledge on the wall that he grabbed onto. Pulling himself up onto the ledge, Takanuva Stars crouched low and waited, watching as two more creations were introduced to the sets below.

“What are those new sets getting themselves into?” he asked himself softly. “This has never been done for a reason. Bringing back the dead is just stupid. It makes all those deaths pointless. What happens if they bring back Nex 2.0 or some other crazy guy?”

Both of the Vezons began turns yelling in gobbledegook, jabbing their staffs at Tahu Nuva from different directions as they did so. The three creations began to hum, which was rather creepy.

“Alright, that’s just... I don’t know what that is.” Takanuva Stars muttered. “But it sure isn’t cool at all.”

The “it” in question was a strange purple energy beginning to gather in a circle around the sets and creations below, swirling in a vortex that grew larger by the second. After a moment, the entire group down below had become obscured by the energy, leaving Takanuva Stars forced to guess at what was going on.

It was a long five minutes within the vortex of purple – Rocka was close enough that he could make out the individual particles holding the cloud together, and Surge could’ve sworn he heard something laughing in the back of his mind. Nokama and Evo pressed their hands to their heads at a high pitched whistling that only they could hear, while each of the creations fell to their knees, heads bowed.

“I’ve got a really bad feeling about this!” Surge yelled.

“Um, that would be nonsense!” the Fenrakk Vezon yelled back nervously. “We uh....”

“What my friend here is trying to say is that a purple vortex that paralyzes us all was not a variable we took into account!” the Kardas Vezon announced. “So everyone, I want you to make sure you don’t worry, because chances are, we are all going to die extremely painful deaths!”

“That is not helping, Vezon!” Rocka yelled.

“What’s up with Furno?” Evo shouted. “Look at him!”

The red hero was standing upright, seemingly unaffected by the vortex that looked to be slowly closing in on them all. Furno’s eyes were closed in concentration, and his head was bowed slightly.

“What’s he saying?” Surge asked.

“I have no idea!” Rocka said. “Nokama, you’re closest to him!”

“I can’t tell!” Nokama yelled hoarsely. “He’s speaking too quietly!”

“Hey, the vortex is touching me now!” Meta Nuva yelled. “Get it off, it feels weird!”

“It’s on me now, too!” Ebanus protested. “Hey, that’s gross! Bits of it are sticking to me! Stop that, vortex! You’re ruining my good looks!”

“You never had any buh good looks anyway.” Omega Turtle said, appearing to not care that the vortex was halfway through his body already.

“How are you doing that?” Meta Nuva yelled.

“Doing buh what?”

“You don’t care that it’s touching you?!”

“No, it doesn’t buh bother me at all.”

Then, with a pop, the vortex passed by Omega Turtle completely. Evo screamed before realizing how childish he looked, and it was then that, as the vortex passed through Ebanus, Furno’s head shot up in a stare right at Tahu Nuva’s body.

“Furno, how are you walking?!” Rocka screamed. “The rest of us can’t move! Not even the creations! Not even the Vezons!”

“There’s something else that needs to be done!” Furno yelled back. “There’s a signal involved in the process! We’re sending out the wrong one – the guy we need can’t get through!”

“Furno, if we’re not calling back Tahu Nuva right now, then who are we calling back?!” Rocka howled.

“Some guy called Nex 2.0!” Furno yelled. “This guy just spoke in my head! He told me who we’re calling back right now, showed me what he’s done and what he’ll do! He said our only chance is to call him instead!”

“Then what do you have to do?!”

“I need to focus! Otherwise we’re in a lot of trouble!”

“Furno, listen to me!” Nokama yelled, seeming anxious. “Who are you calling back instead, Furno? That’s very important!”

“He’s gonna help us, trust me!” Furno yelled. “His name is-”

Before Furno could respond, the vortex closed in with a flash, blinding everyone in the Basement momentarily. A shockwave sent them all stumbling back except for the creations, and they caught Surge, Rocka, and the Vezon/Kardas pair as they tumbled away.

“What was that?” Evo asked as he stood back to his feet, trembling.

Who is that?” Nokama asked, using Omega Turtle to help herself up.

“Here he is!” Furno said, gesturing to the body of Tahu Nuva. “This is the guy who just saved every set in the house!”

“What’s his name?” Nokama asked, striding forward as Tahu Nuva stood. “What is your name?”

Tahu Nuva turned to her and readied both of his swords, grinning sinisterly. His eyes had a purple glow to them despite the orange eyepiece, and a faint purplish cloud of vapour could be seen emanating from the body.

“My name is ALMIGHTY.”

“Your name is ALMIGHTY?” Evo asked. “What kind of a name is that?”

Tahu Nuva seemed caught off guard, and he glanced at Evo, his confusion evident.

“Huh? What do you mean, what kind of a name is that?”

“Well, I mean what I asked.” Evo said, shrugging. “Seriously... what kind of a name is ALMIGHTY? It’s so... pompous!”

“I hate to admit it, but I actually agree with Evo.” Rocka said, shrugging. “Do you have any other names we could call you, maybe?”

“What? No – I – what is this – this is just stupid!” Tahu Nuva spluttered. “Why should I have to – no, I’m not doing it! Call me ALMIGHTY!”

“No thank you.” Evo said, his voice laced with distaste. “Look pal, I’ll give you a deal. Either you give us a name for you, or I give us a name for you.”

“Ugh, sets these days.” Tahu Nuva muttered, rolling his eyes. “Very well then, Evo... you may also call me Gamma.”

“See what I mean?” Evo asked him, beaming. “That name is almost three times as weird and four times as normal! It just makes more sense!”

“Evo, can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

“When I finally decide to go on my killing massacre, you’re the first one that gets the dumpster.”

“That is awesome!”

“...excuse me?”

“Nobody’s ever given me the first of anything before!”

“This is hopeless.” Gamma, within Tahu Nuva said. “Screw it – let’s just do the time warp again!”

“Oh man, I love that song!” Surge yelled, pumping his fist into the air.

Gamma waved Tahu Nuva’s arms and then brought them down in an arc on either side of his body, yelling. A shockwave swept through the Basement and every single set within was blasted back three fit, several of them colliding with the walls. Takanuva Stars, up above, collapsed on his ledge, luckily for him not falling off to certain doom. Every single set and creation was unconscious, and nobody saw as Tahu Nuva glanced around the room and began to walk away.

To Be Continued in Chapter 8: The Old Timers!

“Ugh... what the heck happened?” Rocka asked woozily, shaking his head to clear it.

“I have no idea.” Evo said. “But whatever it was, I think it put us to asleep for a long time.”

“You’re a genius, Evo. Care to explain yourself?”

“Well, it’s simple, really.” Evo said. “When we first came into the Basement, that window still had a bit of ice on it and it was rather cold in here. Now there’s no ice, and it is freaking hot in here.”

“...fine, I’ll give it to you.” Rocka said, conceding. “So now I need to ask this – when are we?”

“Unfortunately Rocka, that is where my stroke of genius ends. The Basement is, for whatever reason, lacking in the area of clocks and other assorted means of measuring time.”

“You can measure time? You really are a genius, Evo.”

“Was that sarcasm, Rocka?”

“Yes, Evo, it was. Congratulations on spotting it, stupid.”

Things get serious next week! Pick out your favourite quotes, speculate on the next chapter! Who are these old timers?

-ibrow

Your profile picture gets stranger by the day.

Furno, if we’re not calling back Tahu Nuva right now, then who are we calling back?!” Rocka howled.

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Sorry.

“When I finally decide to go on my killing massacre, you’re the first one that gets the dumpster.”

“That is awesome!”

Woooooo.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Can't wait to see more of Gamma, why ALMIGHTY is always capitalized, and why he said Nex 2.0.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

And the plot thickens.

I've been reading your works relating to TvT for the past month, and they are absolutely fantastic. Keep up the good work!

I'm glad you enjoyed them, and I'm happy to see that you survived having to read four comedies worth of material before you reached this one! Welcome aboard!

Your profile picture gets stranger by the day.

Furno, if we’re not calling back Tahu Nuva right now, then who are we calling back?!” Rocka howled.

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

Sorry.

“That is awesome!”

Woooooo.

-MT

I should work in a real Ghostbusters reference sometime.

Can't wait to see more of Gamma, why ALMIGHTY is always capitalized, and why he said Nex 2.0.

Do not worry, iBrow is here to answer those questions!

1. Gamma/ALMIGHTY will appear some more this season.

2. ALMIGHTY is capitalized because... because... well, back in 2010 when I was writing The Hiliarious Misadventures of Vultraz, I decided that the main villain was going to be a comedy god called Almighty. However, the word "Almighty" isn't really that great of a name, and it didn't convey the power I needed. BOOM, CAPS LOCK! ALMIGHTY is born.

3. Another little something building up to Season 2. Nicely done catching that!

-ibrow

And also, whatever happened to the Gamma backstory you mentioned a while ago on your blog?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png