Voltex

I don't understand any of this propaganda.

-MT

What is this propaganda you speak of? It is merely advertising being hammered into your brain for no other purpose than to force you to look forward to... fine, it's propaganda.

Yeah, I want a chapter (not that this doesn't look nice). I hope you're not fooling us with that date, ibrow...~LTT~

Excuse me? It is beautiful. Anywho, life is busy and I am only working on Chapter 5, so that is why there are no chapters until then. And I am fooling you, but not in the way you think!

Although I will pull April fools in some regard, because every cruel person has to.

I like how core hunter seems to be turning out.

(somehow I expect me and something with him will turn into mt with mantax killing torch.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Here is a little teaser for you all, from the first chapter of Season 2:

“Gali Nuva, you give the best massages ever.” Lewa Mata said, relaxing against the wall.

“Well, you all don’t line up before me for nothing.” the Toa Nuva said, giving him a smile.

“So, what’s first this time?”

“Here, let me take a look.”

Gali Nuva crouched beside Lewa Mata and began to inspect him closely, scrutinizing each of his joints and every single suspiciously new scar without comment or a change in expression. After a moment, she nodded to herself and grabbed Lewa Mata’s right arm with both her hands, slowly twisting and pulling at it, gently easing the arm out of its socket. Lewa Mata let out an involuntary sigh of relief as the arm was removed, removing with it a bucket of tension he hadn’t even realized he’d been carrying around with him.

“Seriously, how on earth do you know these things?” he asked.

“I’m just... able to tell.”

“But... if anybody else did it to me, it’d hurt like you wouldn’t believe... and I should know.” he paused to contemplate the issue.

“Not everybody can do it. I’ve only known of a few others – if you really wanted, I could take your head off and you’d survive.”

“Uh... no thanks – I think I’ll pass for today. I don’t need to be walking around with no head. That would be creepy.”

“Suit yourself, then. I think it’d be cute.”

“What?!”

“Never mind, you wouldn’t understand.”

Lewa Mata absentmindedly scratched at his exposed joint, wondering how he was feeling the massage being given to the arm despite it currently lacking connection to him. As she gently re-attached the arm and moved onto the other, he remembered something she had said.

“A few minutes ago you said you knew of a few other sets like you.” he said. “Would you care to name a few?”

“Now now Lewa, I can’t share all my secrets with you!” she said, laughing. “Where would my business go then?”

“I’m sure you’re still the best.”

“I’m sure I am too... I suppose I could share a few, since you wouldn’t find them around here anymore.”

“Ah... I think I know why, unfortunately. So, cough up then.”

“One was Pohatu Mata.”

“You used to spend an awful lot of time with him before the war.”

“For precisely this reason, Lewa – at the time, neither of us knew any other sets like us. We felt like outcasts, all on our own. So the two of us hung together a lot and experimented with our abilities a bit over the years, and eventually we started to meet a few other sets like us.”

“Care to share any more of them with me?”

“One was Tehutti, before he went crazy and started following Macku around. That’s all you’re getting out of me for now.”

“For everything or just that one question?”

“That one question of course! Don’t be silly with me, Lewa.”

And since I'm feeling nice, the upcoming Piraka Show #2: Slender teaser as well (it's shaping up to be one of the longest specials I've written, if not the longest):

Avak pushed down the left mouse button with a click, and the screen immediately darkened. The Piraka sighed.

“What’s going on now?”

“You need to turn on the flashlight.”

“How do I do that?”

“Press the mouse button.”

“It’s not doing anything.”

“Push the other one then!”

“Oh! There we go!”

“Good grief… wait, what are you doing?!”

“Looking around. What are we looking for, anyway? A turtle? I’ve always liked turtles. Especially omega turtles.”

“What? Why… no, we’re just looking for paper!”

“We’re only looking for paper? Well, that’s boring.”

“Avak, your face is-”

“Please Ehlek, don’t go there. Don’t take the ‘your face is this’ route.”

“Fine.”

“So it’s just paper?”

“Yes. Why are you looking at the sky?!”

“I was wondering why it’s so dark.”

“BECAUSE IT’S NIGHT TIME!”

“What if the paper is in the trees?”

“THE PAPER ISN’T GOING TO BE IN THE TOP OF A BLOODY TREE! WE CAN’T EVEN JUMP IN THIS GAME!”

“We can’t even jump?!”

“No.”

“What kind of a game doesn’t let you jump? Honestly.”

“You have got to be kidding me.”

“So how do we get the pages hanging from the branches?”

“There are no pages hanging off of branches!”

“Can we climb the trees?”

“YOU CAN WALK! YOU CAN TURN THE FLASH LIGHT ON AND OFF! YOU CAN SWITCH DIRECTIONS! YOU CAN PICK UP PAPER! THAT IS IT, AVAK!”

“Okay, sheesh, calm down!”

Clearly somebody is going to lose their cool. If I didn't know better, I'd say Avak was being so stupid on purpose.

I have often heard it quoted that war is destructive. Now, this is not to say that I do not agree with those statements, for I do agree with them. War is quite destructive, indeed. I have in fact seen if first hand. But that is not what this message is about.

Often these quotes say that war serves no purpose. There it is that I must disagree. I believe that war can be very purposeful. War is such an easy way to do so many things. Why waste time and resources on an election that will take months, for instance, when you could simply blow up all of your rivals and take control that way?

I share a bad example, but an example it is. War is underrated. Invasion is even more so. A good invasion can be quite stimulating for both sides. For the invading side, there is nothing like the taste of victory after thrashing your opponent and usurping their lands. For those being invaded, there can be nothing to stimulate their poor, exhausted minds more than the immediate possible threat of extinction and removal. Invasion is beneficial to all parties involved. Indeed, I sometimes wonder why being the leader of an invasion – or perhaps the leader of a group resisting invasion – is not a requirement to become a leader. Because if you are elected on that premise, it means you survived said invasion. And if you survived said invasion that means you won, whether you invaded successfully or held out defensively. And I believe those are the only true requirements we should judge leaders by.

No, that is not because I am leading a very successful invasion as we speak.

-Von Nebula

The Afterwords: Season 2

Prologue – The Introductions

I say ooh, what can I do?Oooh oooh ooh, I do love youGotta tell you that I wanna be your girlfriendFunny thing about this feeling's that it never endsAll I know is that I need to be with you…

“Rocka, what on earth are you listening to?” asked Evo, an admittedly chubby yellow hero with a tank arm that looked like it had been ripped off of a titan.

“I say ooh... what can I do?” the golden hero with a scope for his right eye continued to sing, unaware of the question that had been posed to him.

“Rocka, stop singing you son of a Muaka... you’re off-key!”

“Hmm, what was that?”

“You’re off-key! Stop it with the stupid singing stuff!”

“Shut up Evo, you’re fat and nobody likes you. Go away.”

“Hey, at least I like good music.”

“You mean like that sucky band you listen to? What were they called, Trocadero or something?”

“They aren’t sucky, they’re great! That’s why I listen to them!”

“You seem to have an odd definition of good.”

“You realize the song you’re listening to is by one of the members of that band, right?”

“It is?”

“Well... yeah.”

“Man, this song sucks.”

“You were singing along with it a moment ago!”

“Yeah, but it’s by someone from Trocadero, Evo. That means it’s gotta automatically suck.”

“You have got to be the shallowest set I have ever met.”

“Considering how many sets you’ve actually managed to meet face to face and speak with Evo, I’m gonna say that your insult isn’t saying much.”

“Sorry, did you keep speaking? I sort of stopped paying attention. I was too busy listening to Trocadero.”

“Evo, you need to go die in a hole.”

“Hey now Rocka, that isn’t nice... if you keep talking like that, I’ll start to think you actually mean it.”

“What makes you think I don’t mean it, Evo?!”

“Well, considering the fact that this is our ninth week straight stuck in this cage, I’m allowing for tempers to blow up every now and then.”

“What are you two talking about over here?” Thok asked, joining the two.

“We’re talking about how Trocadero sucks.” Rocka told him.

“Get a life, dude. Trocadero is the bomb.” Thok said.

“See, Rocka?! I’m not the only one who likes Trocadero!”

“Wait, Evo likes Trocadero?” Thok asked, glancing to the hero that had just spoken. “Uh, never mind. I hate Trocadero. They suck so much, I am not even kidding.”

Evo sighed. “I hate you guys.”

“Oh man, I’m still hurting...” Surge moaned as he awoke on the grass for the countless time. “What happened last night?”

He fumbled for his sword, before realizing for the umpteenth time that he’d lost it in the big fight that had led to his being brought here. He often wondered (usually in the process of being beaten mercilessly) whether deciding to fight to free his friends had been the best idea. The other side of the line would certainly be less physical pain for him.

“Oh hey, you’re awake.” a voice said, letting out a small chuckle.

“Hey Takadox... it’s a pleasure to see you once again.” Surge muttered as he sat up, adjusting a piece of armour slightly off-center.

“It’s a pleasure to see that you’re still alive.” Takadox said brightly. “Are you ready for another beating at Gali Mata’s hands?”

“No, I’m not.” Surge said. “I’m getting sick of it.”

“Come to think of it, so am I! That’s why I’ve decided to help you today.”

“You’re gonna help me? But she doesn’t allow that! You’d beat her easily!”

“Uh, hey Surge, are you running a temperature?” Takadox asked, sounding genuinely concerned. “You must be, because I could’ve sworn you just said I could beat Gali Mata easily.”

“Well... couldn’t you?”

“Not likely, man. In our group, it goes, well, you know who, then Gali Mata, then Nokama, then Vezok, then me, and then you. Tarix used to be in between Nokama and Vezok.”

“Hey, are you gonna let me help you or not? At the very least you might not hurt as much tomorrow.”

Surge sighed, shrugging as Takadox helped him to his feet.

“Why don’t we give it a shot?” he suggested. “Let’s see if I fare any better with you. Why do I need to beat her, anyway?”

“Because if you can beat me, you can beat everyone else, Rookie.” a voice said from behind.

“Oh come on Gali, not again.” Surge said.

“Shut it, Rookie. You don’t make the decisions, I do.”

“You know, this isn’t even about training me, is it? You’re still punishing me for that snarky comment about Tarix two weeks ago!”

Gali Mata paused. “Um... no?”

“You are, too!”

“Shut it, Rookie!”

“Takadox, make her stop! This isn’t fair!”

“Hey man, there’s a reason I’m here today.” Takadox said, shrugging helplessly. “Gali Mata here has quite the tantrums sometimes. What we need to do is convince Nokama that they’re being unfair. Unfortunately, you’re our first ever new recruit and they have no idea what they’re doing.”

“He has yet to show me the potential that Nokama saw!” Gali Mata yelled.

“He was in the heat of a battle against people he hates and now wants to kill!” protested Takadox. “You continue this and he’ll hate you just as much, and come to think of it, I will too! This is crazy, Gali! Give it a rest, honestly! He’s not going to get better at fighting when your aim when beating him into the ground is specifically to beat him into the ground!”

“Don’t order me around, Barraki!”

“I’ll order you around when I need to, Gali – and I need to right now. You need to let it go! You need to stop holding that grudge against Hero Factory, accept that Tarix died because of his own stupid decision, and then you need to stop trying to kill our new recruit, because you aren’t doing us any favours.”

“I’ll fight you then, Takadox. Beat me and I’ll stop just this once.”

“Uh yeah... never mind. You can uh... you can go ahead!”

“Hey, what am I – chopped liver?!” Surge cried.

Takadox shrugged. “Well, I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll stay and help you fight her until we win, but only if you take me with you when you kill Lewa Mata. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for a slice of that pie.”

“Sure – whatever it takes! Just don’t leave me on my own!”

“You two are such big babies.” Gali Mata said, rolling her eyes. “Honestly, I’m not sure why either of you is even with us in the first place.”

“I’m a good fighter.” Takadox said.

“You’ve been possessed like, three times.”

“Yeah, but I’m still a good fighter.”

“Try again, Takadox.”

“I’m an okay fighter.”

“Would you care for strike three?”

“Fine, I’m one of the worst fighters. I just got in because I’m super smart and can talk a good game.”

“I suppose I can let you have it.”

“I thought you said you were a good fighter!” Surge yelled.

“Hey man, we let you in, and we know you can’t do anything like a jack rabbit.” Takadox said.

“Hey, that wasn’t – well... yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“Are you two going to fight me? Or are we going to stand around and talk all day?”

Surge sighed, scratching his arm. He glanced over to Takadox, who rolled his eyes, shrugged, and hefted his long daggers, tossing one over to him.

“It’s always better when you have a weapon to defend yourself against maniacs mourning a lover.” the Barraki said, shooting a quick grin at Gali. “But uh, don’t make fun of her for it too much. She’ll kick your butt.”

Furno couldn’t help but notice the subtle flinch that overtook his leader, Lewa Mata, as the orange and white hero known as Nex entered the Bedroom. He also couldn’t help but over hear the muttered curse that left the Toa Mata’s mouth, nor could he help but notice that Lewa Mata had tensed up.

“Hey Lewa, are you feeling okay?” he asked.

“Of course I’m feeling okay, you fool.”

“I’m just asking... you seem a little tense. I suggest you get a massage from Gali Nuva after this.”

“I don’t take orders from you!”

“I wasn’t ordering you sir. I’m just giving you a suggestion. Besides, everybody loves it when Gali Nuva gives them a massage.”

“Shut it, Furno. You’re treading dangerous territory.”

“What are you two talking about?” Nex asked, joining them.

“I was just suggesting that Lewa go get a massage from Gali Nuva after this.” Furno said. “Doesn’t he seem tense?”

“You do, mate!” Nex said, staring at Lewa. “Holy macaroni noodles! How are you even alive?! You’re so stiff! Come on Furno, you grab his legs, I’ll grab under his shoulders. We can’t waste another second.”

“Wait, what are you two doing?”

The two heroes grabbed the areas assigned and lifted Lewa into the air. The Toa Mata of Air almost squealed before remembering his public persona, and instead silently struggled to get free.

“Lewa trust me, this is for the greater good of us all.” Nex said as he and Furno marched their leader towards Gali Nuva’s massage stand. “Specifically, for your greater good – I mean, what’ll we do if you march us into battle and suddenly can’t move?”

“I hate both of you. This is a terrible prank.”

“This isn’t a prank, buddy. This is a real issue we have here. This is very serious business.”

“I am going to kill both of you.”

Nex glanced up at Furno, who signalled to keep going a little more until they reached the station. The two heroes unceremoniously dumped Lewa Mata onto the ground.

“Stay here and wait your turn, Lewa.” Nex ordered. “Trust me, you need this badly.”

Before the spluttering Lewa Mata could muster up a furious reply both the heroes scampered away, leaping out the doorway and sprinting down the hall.

“That was the best prank ever... of all time!” Nex said, gasping for breath as the two stumbled into the Living Room.

“That was... it was... ingenious!” Furno said, nodding in agreement and panting. “Do you think... that he’ll... stay for the massage?”

“Dude, it’s Gali Nuva giving the massage... of course he will!”

To Be Continued - New Chapter this Friday and every Friday after that.

Indeed, I sometimes wonder why being the leader of an invasion – or perhaps the leader of a group resisting invasion – is not a requirement to become a leader.

jo41qpuo7rsx467l5gn2.png

This statement is clearly faulty!

If one was required to be the leader of an invasion or the leader of a group resisting invasion before becoming a leader, he could never be a leader in the first place! When he attempted to become the leader of an invasion or a group resisting, he wouldn't be qualified, because he hadn't been a leader of an invasion/resisting group before!

1gk6n81igpu20p2xbu0k.png

“Because if you can beat me, you can beat everyone else, Rookie.” a voice said from behind.

“Oh come on Gali, not again.” Surge said.

“Shut it, Rookie. You don’t make the decisions, I do.”

Arrogance detected.

Likely character death incoming.

-Sentinel

“I hate both of you. This is a terrible prank.”

“This isn’t a prank, buddy. This is a real issue we have here. This is very serious business.”

THIS IS.

SRS BSNS.

Good chappy, Roachy. I sense multiple battles incoming, and I eagerly await them.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

A chance of killing Torch... curious indeed.....

Also, yes, lots of battles coming. Sorry for small reply, but: CHARACTER POST.

Characters: The AfterWords: Season 2

Monologues

Von Nebula – (1 Appearance; Deceased)

Tahu Mata – (1 Appearance; Deceased)

Tahu Stars – (2 Appearances; Deceased)

Bionicle

Lewa Mata – (4 Appearances)

Pohatu Nuva – (2 Appearances)

Gali Nuva – (3 Appearances)

Berix – (1 Appearance)

Takanuva Stars – (2 Appearances)

Onua Nuva – (1 Appearance)

Hero Factory

Furno – (2 Appearances)

Nex – (5 Appearances)

Jawblade – (1 Appearance)

Toxic Reapa – (1 Appearance)

Nex 2.0 – (3 Appearances)

Stormer XL – (1 Appearance)

Core Hunter – (1 Appearance)

Rogue Bionicle

Gali Mata – (1 Appearance)

Takadox – (2 Appearances)

Ehlek – (3 Appearances)

Thok – (2 Appearances)

Avak – (2 Appearances)

Kiina – (2 Appearances)

Strakk – (2 Appearances)

Makuta – (2 Appearances)

Kopaka Nuva – (2 Appearances)

One – (1 Appearance)

Two – (1 Appearance)

Hakann – (1 Appearance)

Vezok – (1 Appearance)

Rogue Hero Factory

Rocka – (5 Appearances)

Evo – (5 Appearances)

Surge – (2 Appearances)

Updated to Chapter 4.

Edited by Hurricane iBrow

Dear Tahu Stars,

I write to inform you that your plan to watch my war with the Hero Factory sets is going to collapse. You told me that you would watch with glee as my army was obliterated, did you not?

I have captured three of the Hero Factory sets and have also easily subdued them... try that one on for size, why don’t you? I imagine that you’re currently shivering down wherever your army is hiding... and I will find your army. My scouts report sightings of your sets already, and I am preparing to investigate. For your information, as I am sure you are drooling over this message – the sets captured are the three Alpha Team members. I am luring several other Hero Factory sets into a trap that they believe will save their precious heroes, when really it will bring me one giant leap closer to victory. You see, I have discovered something about these Hero Factory sets. True, they did seem very powerful at first, but it was really just the element of surprise. In the end, they are just like you and I. They do not know that I have realized this. That gives me, and now I suppose you, an edge.

I do wish to meet with you whenever possible. I have done some investigating into the deaths of our Toa Phantoka, Mata, and Mistika early on in the war – it appears as though each of your Toa died as they should have... that is to say, in the battle. However, I cannot say the same for mine. I have begun investigating into the deaths of Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata, and I hope to compare my results with the theories you shall surely cook up soon.

-Tahu Mata

Chapter 1 – 10% More Comfort

“Gali Nuva, you give the best massages ever.” Lewa Mata said, relaxing against the wall.

“Well, you all don’t line up before me for nothing.” the Toa Nuva said, giving him a smile.

“So, what’s first this time?”

“Here, let me take a look.”

Gali Nuva crouched beside Lewa Mata and began to inspect him closely, scrutinizing each of his joints and every single suspiciously new scar without comment or a change in expression. After a moment, she nodded to herself and grabbed Lewa Mata’s right arm with both her hands, slowly twisting and pulling at it, gently easing the arm out of its socket. Lewa Mata let out an involuntary sigh of relief as the arm was removed, removing with it a bucket of tension he hadn’t even realized he’d been carrying around with him.

“Seriously, how on earth do you know these things?” he asked.

“I’m just... able to tell.”

“But... if anybody else did it to me, it’d hurt like you wouldn’t believe... and I should know.” he paused to contemplate the issue.

“Not everybody can do it. I’ve only known of a few others – if you really wanted, I could take your head off and you’d survive.”

“Uh... no thanks – I think I’ll pass for today. I don’t need to be walking around with no head. That would be creepy.”

“Suit yourself, then. I think it’d be cute.”

“What?!”

“Never mind, you wouldn’t understand.”

Lewa Mata absentmindedly scratched at his exposed joint, wondering how he was feeling the massage being given to the arm despite it currently lacking connection to him. As she gently re-attached the arm and moved onto the other, he remembered something she had said.

“A few minutes ago you said you knew of a few other sets like you.” he said. “Would you care to name a few?”

“Now now Lewa, I can’t share all my secrets with you!” she said, laughing. “Where would my business go then?”

“I’m sure you’re still the best.”

“I’m sure I am too... I suppose I could share a few, since you wouldn’t find them around here anymore.”

“Ah... I think I know why, unfortunately. So, cough up then.”

“One was Pohatu Mata.”

“You used to spend an awful lot of time with him before the war.”

“For precisely this reason, Lewa – at the time, neither of us knew any other sets like us. We felt like outcasts, all on our own. So the two of us hung together a lot and experimented with our abilities a bit over the years, and eventually we started to meet a few other sets like us.”

“Care to share any more of them with me?”

“One was Tehutti, before he went crazy and started following Macku around. That’s all you’re getting out of me for now.”

“For everything or just that one question?”

“That one question of course! Don’t be silly with me, Lewa.”

“Alright... what have the other Toa Nuva been getting up to? Mostly just Onua Nuva and Kopaka Nuva – I haven’t gotten to chat with either of them for a little while.”

“Mostly the same – Pohatu Nuva spends most of his time with you, I run my little business, and Onua Nuva often joins the Piraka and Barraki for games of chess and movie nights.”

“What about Kopaka Nuva? What does he do? Where does he sneak off to?”

“None of us know, Lewa. We ask and he refuses to answer. We try to follow and he knocks us out. I’ve given up trying to keep track of him – in fact, it’s been almost two weeks since I last saw him.”

“That’s far too long for me to feel comfortable.”

“I feel the same way, but it is Kopaka Nuva we’re talking about. He can handle himself.”

“I’m not afraid about whether he can’t handle himself... I’m afraid that he can handle himself too well.”

“I’m not sure I understand where you’re going with this Lewa.”

“Well, often sets like to do stupid things. Such as try and form a revolution and take over the house, doing ALMIGHTY knows what with the former leader. I like to fancy that such a thing would never happen, but let’s be honest – there are plenty of other sets that want to lead this house. I’m sure many of the sets that have been disappearing have joined some sort of resistance group.”

“Don’t worry about it, Lewa. I’m sure your army will be able to take them down.”

“Of course it will – heck, I don’t even need an army. All I need is Nex and I’m set.”

“So guys, what’s up?” Nex asked, sitting down on the counter beside a bag of cookies and munching on one. “Hey, you guys want a cookie?”

“Why would I want a cookie from you?” Evo asked.

“Yeah, cookies from you suck.” Rocka said.

“Hey, I was just trying to be nice to you guys, geez. Cookies are delicious.”

“Cookies are messy, and we’re stuck in this cage with zero ways to clean it.” Rocka said.

“Eh... good point – I guess it’s just more cookies for me!”

“You obnoxious little son of a muaka....”

“Play nice with me, please. I actually bring good tidings!”

“What on earth could good tidings from you be?” Evo asked. “Are you bringing us Halo 4?”

“Of course not Evo – it hasn’t come out yet.”

“But it came out last night!”

“Oh... that’s right. Well, I didn’t buy it. So no I am not going to bring it to you.”

Rocka and Evo exchanged a glance, shrugging before turning away to go deeper into the cage. Nex fumbled with his cookie and it fell to the floor, shattering into a million crumbs.

“Wait, I really do have good news!” Nex cried.

“Bring us Halo 4 and maybe we’ll listen!” Evo called back.

“Man, you two suck.” Nex said, grabbing another cookie and getting up to leave. “I tell you, promise yourself to do one nice thing by planning how to free somebody from jail and all they do is reject your proposal before you can even speak. I suppose it’s time to get Halo 4.”

“Rocka, what do you think Nex wanted us for?” Evo asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. He sided with Lewa Mata, Evo. That’s enough to mark him down as evil in my books.”

“But he offered us cookies.”

“Evo, you need to make your point clearer before I start insulting your intelligence.”

“What I mean is, cookies are delicious. You don’t just share cookies with anyone – you share them with your family or your best friends. Not somebody you want to keep in jail.”

“What I’m gathering is that you think Nex was coming to try and free us.”

“Yes, that is what I was trying to say.”

“Aw, snap. You’re right, too. I can’t believe I forgot!”

“Hey, don’t sweat it. I failed to remember in time as well!”

“No Evo, this one is on me. I am the most stupid set there has ever been. Now Nex isn’t going to come back until he’s gotten Halo 4 for us... ugh....”

“What’s so bad about that?”

“Remember that list of banned stuff Lewa Mata put up in the Bedroom?”

“I think so... Halo 4 was on it, wasn’t it?”

“Not just Halo 4. Lewa Mata boycotted the XBOX 360 altogether.”

“Is he a Nintendo fanboy?”

“No, of course not Evo! He banned half of Nintendo’s big franchises!”

“Sony fan?”

“No, he banned most of them too”

“Well, what on earth is he?”

“He’s... retro. All he’ll allow are those old Atari systems, with a few exceptions for some retro styled modern games.”

“So in other words, Nex is never coming back?”

“I thought you’d realized that by now, Evo. Maybe you are stupid.”

“Hmm... a list of banned items...” Nex said, reading the list posted next to the door of the Bedroom.

“What are you reading that for?” Lewa Mata asked, walking up behind him and having obviously forgotten the prank from earlier.

“Oh, just to see what I am and am not allowed to use.”

“Didn’t I pound this thing into your skull enough in the first two weeks?”

“Obviously not, sir... did you enjoy your stay with Gali Nuva?”

“Shut your mouth, Nex. Get back to whatever it was you were doing, and leave me alone.”

Lewa Mata stomped away, causing Nex to smirk for a moment until his leader disappeared. He continued to gaze at the list, before frowning when he found what he’d been hoping wasn’t on there.

“So I did remember correctly.” he mumbled with a sigh. “Darn... guess it’s a foray into the outside world, then. And for that, I’m going to need a team...”

“Did someone say something about a team?” a voice asked behind him.

Nex turned to see the Piraka Avak and the Barraki Ehlek standing behind him. He shrugged, pointing to the spot marked All Things Halo Related on the list of banned materials and nodding.

“It would be nice to get back outside for a spin.” Avak said thoughtfully. “Even if it means I don’t get to hang out with the other Piraka for a little while.”

“Hey, two of them are in jail anyway, right?” Ehlek said. “You aren’t getting the full experience anyway. Maybe this’ll help them get out of jail.”

“I doubt that.” Avak said. “But I am in regardless.”

“Um... this is actually to get everybody in that jail out of the jail.” Nex said.

“Even better!” Ehlek said, fist pumping. “That means Thok and Vezok should be back in no time, which means Takadox should finally stop moping!”

“What does Takadox have to do with anything?”

“Well, I’m not sure, to be honest. He’s always moping about Vezok nowadays, though. So I’m assuming freeing Vezok would stop that.”

“Alright, enough of this!” Nex cried, smacking both of them in the face. “Let’s just get out of here before Lewa notices we’re gone! I don’t need my loyalty to him questioned!”

“Despite the fact we all know you’re quite obviously going to disobey his orders?”

“Yes, despite that fact!” Nex yelled. “Just go, for the love of ALMIGHTY!”

To Be Continued!

Next time on The AfterWords: Fire Rising -

Three sets stepped out into the frigid November air, which felt unusually cold compared to the day before.

“Why does it have to be so freezing cold out here?” Ehlek asked.

“How should I know?” said Avak, shrugging. “Then again, you’re practically a skeleton.”

“You’re not much better than him.” Nex said. “I wouldn’t talk, Piraka.”

“Whatever, creamsicle.”

“Creamsicle? What kind of an insult is that?”

“Well, you’re orange and white.”

“That’s racist.”

“Says who? I’m just stating a fact.”

“Man... I wish Meltdown and Rotor were here. They aren’t half as annoying as you guys.”

“We try our best.”

A loud howling reached their ears at that moment, followed by a whistle through the air. All three sets glanced at each other before leaping a foot into the air when one of the windows of the Living Room behind them shattered.

“What in ALMIGHTY’s name is happening?!” Nex yelled.

“I have no idea!” Ehlek yelled back. “But whatever it is, it’s bad!”

“Hey guys, you uh... you might want to turn around!”

The Barraki and the Hero Factory set turned at Avak’s words to see what looked like a white wall speeding down the street towards the house, ripping apart the houses and assorted bits and pieces of society in its wake.

“Oh dear lord... what in Mata-Nui’s name is that?!” Nex yelled.

“I think that is a snowstorm.” Ehlek said. “Can I just be the first to say we’re totally boned?”

That must be a violent snow storm next Friday.

And Yay! Ehlek appeared! Now all we need is a vahki to appear for the first time in Tvt and the Afterwords.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

The Vahki appeared a bit in TvT, but they were never more than an army of characters I could kill off at a glance. I've always found working with the Bohrok and Rahkshi to be more interesting than working with other "species" groups, hence why they appear so often in the story compared to others.

Aw, now I want Vahki in this comedy... (Too bad mine takes place after Metru Nui storyline :P)And now I begin to hate on Lewa Mata even more (thankfully the narrator didn't list the franchises LM hates. If it's Pokémon, for example, I won't hate him as much)Nice chiropractor scene, although I do question Gali Nuva's alliance to LM. And Evo is wrong--Nex is not on LM's side. Right?~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Aw, now I want Vahki in this comedy... (Too bad mine takes place after Metru Nui storyline :P)And now I begin to hate on Lewa Mata even more (thankfully the narrator didn't list the franchises LM hates. If it's Pokémon, for example, I won't hate him as much)Nice chiropractor scene, although I do question Gali Nuva's alliance to LM. And Evo is wrong--Nex is not on LM's side. Right?~MN~

Officially, Nex is on Lewa Mata's side, actually. However, in reality, Nex doesn't really care for Lewa Mata all that much, and if asked would probably join the Resistance with no more than a shrug of indifference.

Unfortunately, you guys will have to wait until tomorrow or Sunday for the next chapter - however, I hope the wait will be worth it. I'm considering switching the day I post these chapters, because Fridays are now a day that I work and everything.

Unfortunately, you guys will have to wait until tomorrow or Sunday for the next chapter - however, I hope the wait will be worth it. I'm considering switching the day I post these chapters, because Fridays are now a day that I work and everything.

NO. WE PAY TOO MUCH FOR YOU TO SLACK OFF AND CHANGE DAYS.

*ahem*

“Rocka, what do you think Nex wanted us for?” Evo asked.

“I don’t know and I don’t care. He sided with Lewa Mata, Evo. That’s enough to mark him down as evil in my books.”

“But he offered us cookies.”

Cookies = Good

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

“Mostly the same – Pohatu Nuva spends most of his time with you, I run my little business, and Onua Nuva often joins the Piraka and Barraki for games of chess and movie nights.”

Somehow, I never envisoned the Piraka as chess players.

“What on earth could good tidings from you be?” Evo asked. “Are you bringing us Halo 4?”

“Of course not Evo – it hasn’t come out yet.”

“But it came out last night!”

“Oh... that’s right. Well, I didn’t buy it. So no I am not going to bring it to you.”

I would imagine that Evo would have a rather difficult time fighting through the line at Gamestop to get it in the first place.

“Remember that list of banned stuff Lewa Mata put up in the Bedroom?”

“I think so... Halo 4 was on it, wasn’t it?”

“Not just Halo 4. Lewa Mata boycotted the XBOX 360 altogether.”

“Is he a Nintendo fanboy?”

“No, of course not Evo! He banned half of Nintendo’s big franchises!”

“Sony fan?”

“No, he banned most of them too”

“Well, what on earth is he?”

I have the perfect line here, but unfortunately, BZP's no politics rule kind of prevents me from saying it.

So you all missed the funniest joke ever.

Oh well.

Good chappy, iBrow. The snowstorm should be fun.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The chess games often end with one or more of the Piraka infuriated.

The Piraka Show #2

SLENDER

“Hey Hakann, what are you playing?” asked Avak.

“What?! Nothing! I’m not – not – go! Gotta get away! Can’t run!”

“What?”

“It’s him! It’s his face! Oh man it’s bad! Can’t run! Don’t look!”

What is it?”

“Slender!”

“What’s Slender!”

“Uh… I… yeah. It’s a great game! You should play it sometime. Play it with a friend though.”

“Why?”

“Well, you know, it’s always best to share experiences with a friend. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go burn down the forest behind our home.”

“The nearest forest is five miles away, and you have no easy ways of getting there, let alone burning the entire thing down.”

“Precisely! I need to get rid of it!”

“…you have fun with that.”

“So what is this game called, exactly?” asked Ehlek.

“Hakann said it’s called ‘Slender’.” said Avak.

“Like Slenderman?”

“Who’s Slenderman?”

“Um… you’re kidding, right?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Alright, pause it. You need to do your research.”

“Why?”

“It’ll be uh… actually, you’re right. Let’s just play.”

Hakann panted as he finally finished simultaneously scrambling and inching down the stairs, coming to a halt by the front door, where Thok froze at the sight of him and screamed, before falling to the ground as stiff as a board. For several seconds Hakann didn’t respond, for he’d given a rather embarrassing squeal of surprise himself.

Deciding that it would be in the best interests of both Piraka to simply ignore the incident, Hakann extended a hand out, offering to help Thok to his feet. Thok accepted it gladly, glancing around nervously before leaning in and whispering:

“Please don’t mention this to anyone.”

“Been playing Slender?”

Thok shivered. “Yeah, I did. Made a bet with Vezok to play through until I got all eight pages… worst decision of my life.”

“Did you win?”

“No.”

“How many pages did you get?”

“All eight.”

“But I thought…”

“How many did you get?”

“I got five, and then Avak interrupted me. He and Ehlek are playing it now.”

“We’d better start preparing the funeral.”

“Alright Avak, you’ll control the mouse.” Ehlek said.

“Why do I have to control the mouse?! It’s so big!”

“Yeah, but you’ll notice I have long stabby things for claws, which means I don’t have to stretch as much to push the keys so that we can move.”

“Those lime green joints of yours are also as brittle as an icicle.”

“That’s beside the point! Just click on the start button!”

“Fine, good grief.”

Avak pushed down the left mouse button with a click, and the screen immediately darkened. The Piraka sighed.

“What’s going on now?”

“You need to turn on the flashlight.”

“How do I do that?”

“Press the mouse button.”

“It’s not doing anything.”

“Push the other one then!”

“Oh! There we go!”

“Good grief… wait, what are you doing?!”

“Looking around. What are we looking for, anyway? A turtle? I’ve always liked turtles. Especially omega turtles.”

“What? Why… no, we’re just looking for paper!”

“We’re only looking for paper? Well, that’s boring.”

“Avak, your face is-”

“Please Ehlek, don’t go there. Don’t take the ‘your face is this’ route.”

“Fine.”

“So it’s just paper?”

“Yes. Why are you looking at the sky?!”

“I was wondering why it’s so dark.”

“BECAUSE IT’S NIGHT TIME!”

“What if the paper is in the trees?”

“THE PAPER ISN’T GOING TO BE IN THE TOP OF A BLOODY TREE! WE CAN’T EVEN JUMP IN THIS GAME!”

“We can’t even jump?!”

“No.”

“What kind of a game doesn’t let you jump? Honestly.”

“So how do we get the pages hanging from the branches?”

“There are no pages hanging off of branches!”

“Can we climb the trees?”

“YOU CAN WALK! YOU CAN TURN THE FLASH LIGHT ON AND OFF! YOU CAN SWITCH DIRECTIONS! YOU CAN PICK UP PAPER! THAT IS IT, AVAK!”

“Okay, sheesh, calm down!”

“So what’s the plan?” Thok asked.

“We had a plan?”

“Well, we can’t just burst in on Vezok while he’s sleeping. He’ll have a heart attack!”

“You raise a good point. Hmm… what to do, what to do….”

“So what are you two doing?!”

Hakann squealed and leapt into Thok’s arms. The white Piraka immediately dropped him and screamed at the menacing green cloud that had assembled in the air behind them.

“What is wrong with you two?!” Zaktan asked.

“Uh, nothing!” Hakann said. “Why do you have to creep up on people like that?”

“I always do that. It’s never scared you before.”

“Yeah, but we hadn’t – well, I suppose so. Let’s forget the incident ever happened. We need to wake up Vezok.”

“Why?”

Thok poked Zaktan in the eye, failing spectacularly when the green Piraka drifted apart before his finger made contact.

“Darn it Zaktan! Let me poke you!”

“What are you two up to?” asked Zaktan, ignoring Thok.

“We’re going to burn down the forest behind the house.” Hakann said. “We need Vezok’s help though.”

“The forest is five miles away.”

“So what? That doesn’t matter in the slightest.”

“You’re not even six inches tall.”

“Zaktan, please stop.” Thok cut in. “You’re always coming up with crazy ideas and making us follow through! It’s time to switch sides!”

“I’m the leader though.”

“You know Thok, he has a point….”

“And as leader, I say why not? Let’s burn down the forest!”

“Useless. What good is a leader if you can’t disobey him?”

“FOR THE LOVE OF TOHU, AVAK, STOP IT!!”

“Stop what?!”

“YOU’RE SPINNING US AROUND IN CIRCLES AGAIN!”

“Okay Ehlek, repeat after me. One.”

“One…”

“Two.”

“Two…”

“Three.”

“Three…”

“I am gullible.”

“Yes you are, Avak.”

“Darn it!”

Avak smacked the mouse in frustration. The screen immediately went dark.

“Wait! Where did the mouse go?! I mean – the – the thingy! Where’s the thingy?”

“YOU TURNED IT OFF, YOU MORON!”

“How do I – I got it! I got it! AH! WHAT IS THAT?!”

“That’s a fence, stupid. Turn around.”

“Okay, fine, sheesh – HOLY TOHU! WHAT IS THAT?!”

“OH MY GOD! RUN! OH MAN OH MAN! AVAK TURN AROUND! TURN AROUND!”

“Oh mommy help me!”

“AVAK TURN US AROUND-”

“Oh phew, he’s gone.”

“We died, all because of you!”

“Yeah well, at least he’s not – EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!”

“WHAT THE HECK?! WHAT THE HECK?! I AM DONE! I AM DONE WITH THIS BLOODY GAME!”

Ehlek smacked the keyboard away and leapt down from the desk. His leg joint shattered upon impact with the ground, and the Barraki sighed with embarassent.

“Hey Avak?” he called. “Could you uh… help me up here? We might be needing to go on Ebay for new parts again.”

Zakatan, Hakann and Thok all stood in front of the rather intimidating forest. In fact, it was starting to turn night outside, and as they watched the forest started to look more and more like the forest from Slender.

“Maybe this was a bad idea.” Thok suggested.

“Nonsense!” Zakatan said with a grin. “This’ll be perfect. Did you guys bring the flamethrower?”

“Nope.” Hakann’s voice was shrill.

“Well, that’s just fantastic.” Zaktan sighed. “I guess we’ll just go back – back… home…?”

“What’s the matter?” Thok asked, as Zaktan turned around.

“I… I… we… what….”

“Don’t tell me. The forest is suddenly magically all around us, meaning we’re stuck in the middle of a dark forest until dawn.”

“Possibly.”

Thok sank to his knees and began to sob, until a burst of light blinded him.

“Ouch! What was that?”

“I brought a flashlight.” Hakann told him. “You can never be too prepared.”

“But you forgot the flamethrower?”

“So? At least now we can see?”

“Dude, if Slenderman is in this forest, I do not want to see him.”

“You raise a good point.”

The End!

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize for the lack of updates - life has been very hectic recently, and I've had to push this down on my priorities list. Regular updates shall resume beginning with my day for the Comedy Forum Expo, until I run out of written chapters (which I hopefully won't run into).

Man...I never even noticed this was updated. :P

(Awkward two weeks late review...)

Adventures of the Piraka were hilarious, as per usual. Poor Ehlek. At least he can buy a new leg joint.

Also if Zaktan, Thok, and Hakann run into Slenderman...I think the solution is to just give him twenty dollars.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Dear Tahu Mata,

Why do you inform me of your actions in such an obviously stuck-up manner? We both know that any scouting parties that do happen to find me will not find their way back to you. Indeed, you friend Strakk draws nearer with each minute, but does he know this? Of course not. Will you be able to tell him? No, you will not.

Shall we move on to the topic of the Hero Factory sets you so skillfully captured? Because I have heard word that their rescue mission that was really a trap worked against you. You lost one of the Piraka fighting them back and managed to retain only one of your three prisoners. If you were to combine this incident with how easily you allowed me to take control of the Bedroom and the jails from you, as well as the incident in early 2009 with the massive prison breakout led by Roodaka... well, perhaps it is time you learned to be more efficient. You will go nowhere with a track record like yours, Tahu Mata.

I must admit, I have concocted a total of zero theories regarding what you have told me about Pohatu Mata and Kopaka Mata. You will need to be more precise. I need more information before I can figure this out. What are you trying to say to me here? Are you trying to say that both are still alive, or that someone other than my Toa killed them? Did they use duplicates? Are you just unwilling to accept the fact that they are dead and gone, and the additional fact that it was all on my orders, specifically targeting your team from the very beginning to give myself a an advantage strategically and emotionally over you?

I know not – I agree in that we must meet soon on peaceful terms to discuss this development. You have piqued my interest.

-Tahu Stars

Chapter 2 – Hail Storm

Three sets stepped out into the frigid November air, which felt unusually cold compared to the day before.

“Why does it have to be so freezing cold out here?” Ehlek asked.

“How should I know?” said Avak, shrugging. “Then again, you’re practically a skeleton.”

“Whatever, creamsicle.”

“That’s racist.”

“Says who? I’m just stating a fact.”

“Man... I wish Meltdown and Rotor were here. They aren’t half as annoying as you guys.”

“We try our best.”

A loud howling reached their ears at that moment, followed by a whistle through the air. All three sets glanced at each other before leaping a foot into the air when one of the windows of the Living Room behind them shattered.

“What in ALMIGHTY’s name is happening?!” Nex yelled.

“I have no idea!” Ehlek yelled back. “But whatever it is, it’s bad!”

“Hey guys, you uh... you might want to turn around!”

The Barraki and the Hero Factory set turned at Avak’s words to see what looked like a white wall speeding down the street towards the house, ripping apart the houses and assorted bits and pieces of society in its wake.

“Oh dear lord... what in Mata-Nui’s name is that?!” Nex yelled.

“I think that is a snowstorm.” Ehlek said. “Can I just be the first to say we’re totally boned?”

“Get inside!” Nex ordered. “Go, move now! Hurry!”

Avak grabbed onto the shrubbery hanging off of the window sill of the shattered window and began to haul himself up. A second later, both Ehlek and Nex followed. The three had just reached the window sill when the white wall slammed into them, and then they could hear nothing but crashing, banging, and howling as they were blinded by the snow and tossed unceremoniously into the Living Room. Windows could be heard shattering all over the house and wood could be heard splintering – somewhere else in the house, Nex thought he heard an entire room collapse into the Basement.

Avak was flung into the fireplace and there he stayed, pressed up against the bricks as snow quickly began to pile around him. He could do nothing but watch as the fish tank shattered and water surged out, splashing all over the floor and pulling the helplessly flailing Jawblade with it. He watched as Ehlek tumbled along the floor, smacking into the hunchbacked Toxic Reapa, the impact of which sent the Barraki flying out of sight. A moment later, Toxic Reapa became impossible to see as the snow began to thicken. All Avak could see was the splashes of orange on Nex, who appeared to be rather close to him. His eyes grew wide as he realized that Nex, using the multi-tool ice shield as a blocker for the snow, had fought his way over to him.

“What?” Avak asked as Nex mouthed something.

The hero shrugged and leaned in close, grabbing Avak by the arms and yanking him out from certain doom. The hero clapped him on the back as he vanished into the storm and Avak was sent tumbling behind a dislodged lamp, and Avak imagined Nex had said something along the lines of Avak, death by burial is like, the worst death ever, of all time. Be more original, mate!

“POHATU NUVA, WHAT IN ALMIGHTY’S COMEDIC NAME IS GOING ON?!” Lewa Mata bellowed as the house shook and several crashes could be heard.

“No idea, sir!” Pohatu Nuva yelled. “Honestly, it could be anything!”

“NOT JUST ANYTHING CAN DO THIS TO OUR HOUSE!” Lewa Mata protested.

“Well boss, whatever this is obviously begs to differ.” said Berix, who didn’t seem fazed.

Lewa Mata considered for a brief second asking the Agori why he didn’t seem alarmed, but then remembered that he’d been threatening Berix with his axe a moment ago – any fate was better than that one.

That was of course before Nex came barrelling into the room from who knew where and slid to a halt a few feet away from Lewa Mata and Berix.

“Nex, what the cow is going on?!”

“It’s a snowstorm, boss.” Nex said. “I would suggest holding onto something. We’re going under in approximately five seconds.”

“A snowstorm? How could a snowstorm do something like-”

Lewa Mata was cut off when the door of the Bedroom was blasted off of its hinges and shattered on impact with the wall, leaving an empty space for a furious whirlwind of snow to lash into the Bedroom. He grunted as Nex tackled him and Berix, saving them from a large chunk of wood. The three sets were caught by the wind and slammed into the wall, where Nex began to unceremoniously drag the other two along towards bed.

“What are you doing?” Lewa Mata asked.

“Under the bed – I reckon it’ll be a little bit safer. Which is to say, our chances of dying are slightly less.”

“Is there anything in this house that doesn’t want us all dead?” Berix asked.

“Yes, there’s me.” Nex said.

“How can you two make small talk at a time like this?!”

“Well... by making small talk, I suppose.” Berix said.

“What the Agori said.” Nex replied, shrugging. “You know, the only thing I’m questioning is that you are obviously in with this ALMIGHTY fellow, Lewa.”

“How do you know that?”

“It doesn’t matter – I can tell you later. The only thing I’m wondering is – shouldn’t he be the only guy capable of doing this?”

“Technically... yes. But there was one other guy who might’ve been the one to do this.”

“Who was he?”

Lewa Mata was interrupted from answering when Gali Nuva was flung into him by the storm. Nex cursed and fumbled with his leader’s hand, but it was already too late – Gali Nuva was smacked into the wall and Lewa Mata sailed off towards the window, screaming like a maniac.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Nex said, letting go of Berix. “You honestly have no idea how hard it was to beat that storm here, and then he’s just gone like that.”

“Well... on the bright side, we reached the bed.”

“I suppose so. Come on, we better get under before we’re buried.”

No reply came – Nex turned to Berix and sighed, shaking his head and shrugging with defeat when the Agori was nowhere to be found. He crawled underneath the bed and huddled against one of the posts holding it up to wait out the storm.

“Wait a minute… what is that?”

Lying on its side against the wall, snow having blown over top of it, was a canister that Nex assumed was from the earlier lines of Hero Factory – something proven right when he noticed the orange lid that had popped off, lying to the side.

Hey there.

“W-what?!

Nex glanced around frantically, but he could see nothing through the blinding white of the storm raging around the Bedroom.

You ARE Nex, right? I didn’t get the wrong guy?

“Uh… yeah, I am Nex. Who are you?

Who I am isn’t important, kid. What’s important is that you need to listen to me. We don’t have much time.

“Don’t have much time for what?”

Listen, kid. Enough questions, alright? You have no idea how much effort it is to retain this connection. Let’s just say that I’m a rather large piece of your past.

“Alright… ten bucks says you’re in the canister.”

Correct.

“Why don’t you come out and speak with me face to face?”

Listen, kid. I’m… well, there’s not really an easy way to say this.

“Not an easy way to say what?”

I dunno. I’ve never actually had to tell someone that the person speaking telepathically with them is dead.

“You’re dead?”

Yeah, pretty much. Sorry about the delivery, I guess.

“Don’t be. It’s fine. But… is it normal?”

Definitely… trust me. Lewa Mata has someone’s voice in his head all the time, and when I was alive, I was no different. Now, of course, it’s a different story – but seriously, kid, we need to get going here.

“What do you mean?”

I need you to revive me.

“Why should I do that? I don’t even know you.”

Who I am isn’t important. You just need to revive me.

“How exactly am I supposed to do that?”

You touch your core to mine. Without actually, you know, removing them. That would be bad.

“Losing my core is bad?”

Well… no. It’s just, cores are a royal pain in the arse to put back in. Honestly.

“Oh… okay.”

So, what do you say kid? Will you do it?

“My name is Nex.”

I realize that, kid. But I’m your superior, your… mentor, I guess.

“I suppose? So who are you again?”

Who I am isn’t IMPORTANT right now. Just revive me!

“How do I know that I can trust you?”

Ugh… how about the fact that we have a psychic connection? That must mean something, kid.

“It means that so far, you’re just a creepy stalker.”

Well, if that’s how you feel this next line will probably make it worse. But I know all of your fears and doubts, Nex. I know all about everything you’ve seen… and, more importantly, I have the answers you’re seeking.

“So what? A lot of people have the answers.”

Yeah, you’re right kid. Only problem is, those people are all under Lewa Mata… and he doesn’t want you to know anything.

“Why not?”

Well, to be truthful kid, if you really wanted to you could kill Lewa Mata and take over the House. He knows it and so does every other older set. They’re afraid that if you know that, you’ll turn on them.

“And you aren’t?”

Lewa Mata and I aren’t exactly friends.

“You want me to kill him.”

No, actually. I’d much rather see him alive.

“Judging from what I HAVE learned… you could only be a few sets.”

Lay it on me, kid.

Nex slowly stood to his feet and began to approach the snow covered canister, his feet kicking up soft clouds of snow as they fell.

What are you doing? Don’t look!

Nex ignored him and stopped in front of the canister. He glanced into the snowstorm briefly.

“You’re either Tahu Stars, Torch, Tahu Mata, or….”

He wiped his arm on the canister, removing all of the snow to reveal the identity of the set within.

“Nex 2.0.”

Rocka moaned as a gale of snow slammed him into the wall of the jail and then slammed Evo into him – and, if he was completely honest, the impact of Evo hurt more than the wall.

“Evo, eat less and exercise more!”

“Will do!”

With a rather loud bang, the jail door was blown off its hinges and flipped to fly straight through the bars of the jail and off into the storm. The next second the entire jail was blown off the counter as a miniature tornado of sorts formed in the Kitchen.

“Rocka, what’s going on?!”

“I have no idea! I think something very bad!”

The two heroes screamed as the jail crashed through the window, landing with a crash in the Backyard and shattering. Evo stumbled forward and collapsed onto the snow while Rocka struggled to his feet before being knocked away into the storm by a brick. Evo burst out laughing as he saw the golden hero spin off into the night, but immediately screamed like a little girl again when he too was sent flying into the night.

“Nex 2.0, you have got a lot of explaining to do.” Nex demanded.

Kid, I don’t have time! You don’t seem to realize the amazingly difficult feat I have pulled off here. I’m talking to you in your head from BEYOND THE GRAVE. Please, kid, try to get that through your head. I promise to explain everything to you if you’ll just, you know, revive me.

“I’ve heard some pretty bad things about you.”

Yeah, well, I did make a few enemies. You just talk to the wrong people.

“Fine.”

Nex leaned down and grabbed Nex 2.0’s body, yanking it out of the canister. The body flopped down into the snow, and Nex touched the core to his, waiting.

“Well? Is anything going to happen?”

Then suddenly his vision went black before he reappeared, but in an entirely black space, alone with Nex 2.0.

“Where are we?” Nex asked.

“Your mind, kid. Thanks.” Nex 2.0 said.

“What the…”

“Don’t worry about it, kid.”

Nex 2.0 began to laugh, a dark and ominous sound that made Nex begin to regret his decision to revive the set immediately.

“Hey, kid. Do you mind if I take over? I need to get my bearings.”

“Uh, sure….”

“Good.” Nex 2.0’s eyes gleamed. “Man, it is good to be back.”

To Be Continued.

“Whatever, creamsicle.”

That may very well be the best insult that you've come up with so far. :P

Also ono a snowstorm of destiny. You know what that means.

KOPAKA vs. KOPAKA, the sequel to TvT.

Coming soon.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“Whatever, creamsicle.”

That may very well be the best insult that you've come up with so far. :P

Also ono a snowstorm of destiny. You know what that means.

KOPAKA vs. KOPAKA, the sequel to TvT.

Coming soon.

-MT

Still a no on that one. xD No, this is the one and only sequel to TvT.

So far. Also, who did Lewa mean by this?:

“It doesn’t matter – I can tell you later. The only thing I’m wondering is – shouldn’t he be the only guy capable of doing this?”

“Technically... yes. But there was one other guy who might’ve been the one to do this.”

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So far. Also, who did Lewa mean by this?:

Ah, yes - you came in late right, like around TvT: Deconstruction?

Lewa Mata is alluding to a character called "Vertak", who is basically this super powerful Matoran, so powerful that he can actually fight ALMIGHTY one on one and survive (and has done so frequently). Vertak is a member of a very select group that can do this - two others are Vultraz (who was killed off in the Deconstruction finale) and Zaktan (simply because he doesn't seem capable or remaining dead).

You did read my original post on there right? I read THE WHOLE TvT, albeit with some forgetting, like you and orkham and stronius.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

• 2 weeks later...

UPgrade him!

(can't wait for the Nex chappy)

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png