What Bionicle Is On Your Desk?

Wazdakka

Hi guys,

I was wondering what Bionicle set(s) is/are on your desk right now - while that could be literal, I also mean which ones are you messing around with, messing meaning either playing, or MOCing, or whatever-ing.

I'm a newbie here, so if this is a duplicate or is in the wrong topic, please inform me of it.

Thanks!

For me, I've got Tanma standing side-by-side with Lewa Phantoka, while a Keelerak and his canister menace the upper right corner of my fiberboard desk.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I have no Bionicle sets on my desk (or any other displayable location in my room). All I have on display in my room is 9450 Epic Dragon Battle and 10227 B-wing Starfighter.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I'm not one to keep sets assembled for long after I complete them.

Just a currently unnamed MOC inspired by some excellent creations built by a few creative Japanese MOCists.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Kongu McToran watches my every post without a mask, but he also has a Mata Torso and Vakama's staff to keep him company. I've been trying to find the willpower to model them for months. :P

I have the original Kopaka Nuva on the top of one of my cabinets, though not on my main desk. He's the only set I've kept intact and left in my room, the rest are either MOCs that are kept in storage or parts that I leave in tubs. I sort've kept him as a memento of sorts to my love of BIONICLE and also because he was my very first set, I believe.

"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

I feel special, with all of these replies!

I feel obliged to say thank you, but also to announce the addition of Nuparu Mahri to the desk, because of receiving an upgrade - I just got half a dozen glowing Piraka eye bits... oooo glowy pretty lights oooo!

Yes, my desk is getting pretty darn crowded.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I don't have any on my desk now, but sometimes I put one of MOCs there to keep me company. I have a few Visorak built though as well as a bunch of MOCs.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I have Rocka XL, Fangz, Furno(2012), Evo(2012), Nex 3.0, Toxic Reapa, My self moc Toa Flaredrick(his left hand broke about 2 months ago) :crying: , Toa Seria, a skrall moc whose name I forgot, I revamped matoran of fire whose name I also forgot, Hibreed Bat, Furno bike( no rider), HF moc, Freisa, and my po-matroan Nexus.

Edited by The Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I have Rocka XL, Fangz, Furno(2012), Evo(2012), Nex 3.0, Toxic Reapa, My self moc Toa Flaredrick(his left hand broke about 2 months ago) :crying: , Toa Seria, a skrall moc whose name I forgot, I revamped mctoran of fire whose name I also forgot(somebody please tell me that mctoran is short for matoran), Hibreed Bat, Furno bike( no rider), HF moc, Freisa, and my po-matroan Nexus.

McToran refers to the McDonalds promo Tohunga (matoran pre-name change) that were given out in happy meals in 2001.

At my computer desk, I have all the Vahki, Bohrok, Bohrok-Va and Visorak, each in a pose. Then both Vahki combiners, A Bohrok-Kal combiner made with normal Bohrok, Lehvak-Kal, a Gate Guardian and a Zivon. I also have a Kahgarak sitting on the actual computer.

I should probably get more desks.

Is that you entire collection or is just the lucky "few" that get to go up there?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

At my computer desk, I have all the Vahki, Bohrok, Bohrok-Va and Visorak, each in a pose. Then both Vahki combiners, A Bohrok-Kal combiner made with normal Bohrok, Lehvak-Kal, a Gate Guardian and a Zivon. I also have a Kahgarak sitting on the actual computer.

I should probably get more desks.

Is that you entire collection or is just the lucky "few" that get to go up there?

Just the lucky ones. I have a bunch more, as well as some many MOCs, but most of them are in boxes. In fact, I think the only other Bionicle/HF sets I have on display are the 2003 Rahkshi and the other Bohrok-Kal.

Well, my desk is covered with computer-related stuff, but I guess my answer would be the Thok that is always staring at me whenever I wake up. Technically I have all of my Bionicle sets on display, but he is the one I see most.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)