What Bionicle Is On Your Desk?

Wazdakka

• 3 weeks later...

Toa Nokama Metru and an MOC I made called Gemma. I was just entering the age restrictions of Bionicle at the time I named her, and I was an adorably stupid child.

If I turn 90 degrees left and look up, the Rockoh is on the top of my bookshelf.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

None currently; right now, I'm in the flat I stay in while I'm at university, and nearly all my Bionicle sets are back at home. Takua's in the draw beneath my desk, though - and is the only set I have anywhere in the flat - so I suppose he counts.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

Right now, I have all six of the Stars sets plus Gresh (Glatorian form, not Stars form) on display on my dresser. 2008 Takanuva, Vezon & Kardas, and Lhikan & Kikanalo are also on display on a shelf above my bed because they're three of my favorite sets.

-TNTOS-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

Right now, on my desk stands Tahu mata. There're also some custom legs for a MOC which probably won't be completed because of lack of small technic pieces (used most half-beams for the legs) D:

Edited by IsHARI

Well obviously my first bionicle from when I was 4. Gali mata.

I got her in 2002 because I remember the Bohrok were out then. I then got Gahlok, Kohrak, and Gahlok Va. Later in 2004 I got Toa Metru Nokama. Then I went on to other lego sets until 2007 when I got Takadox of the barraki.

941989_245302795611443_1853177518_n.jpg

I suppose I should update my own thread.

Bionicles have been forcibly expelled from my desk, but have been reinforced by Transformers and Star Wars figs.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Right now? None... but, I have a long-standing tradition of having them beneath my computer screen, so I suppose that counts! I'd usually keep either McToran Takua and Jaller, or Takua and the Chronicler's Company, here in front of me. And, Takua's traveled all over the country with me- I still pack him along as a good luck charm, and put him on the desk at the dorm / hotel / etc I'm staying at.

- Heir

LfkQ2ln.png

Click the banner. You know you want to.

Shia Lebouf would tell you to just do it.

• 2 weeks later...