• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bomberman

bomberman bombs hudson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Site Lurking Youkai

Site Lurking Youkai
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 247 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 11:46 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#008080;]I got Bomberman 64 a while back and thought to make a Bomberman topic[/color][color=rgb(0,128,128);], so discuss your favorite game in the series or memorable multiplayer matches[/color][/font].

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Currently I am going to a big party tomorrow and providing Bomberman 64 for multiplayer and I attempted to go for all 120 cards for the bonus stages but only have 116 but still got two of the four bonus stages.[/color][/font]

kogasa_sig.jpg

#2 Offline PowerMiner

PowerMiner
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,110 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 12:02 AM

I have Bomberman 64, that's all I know of Bomberman... Man the final boss of that game is hard. 

#3 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:38 AM

I grew up with Bomberman, still get nostalgia anytime I hear of it. I remember playing Bomberman 64, Bomberman Generation, Bomberman Tournament, and Bomberman Max (red). Those were the days.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users