• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bomberman

bomberman bombs hudson

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline -ToaD-

-ToaD-
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 03-December 09
  • 444 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 11:46 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=#008080;]I got Bomberman 64 a while back and thought to make a Bomberman topic[/color][color=rgb(0,128,128);], so discuss your favorite game in the series or memorable multiplayer matches[/color][/font].

[color=#008080;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Currently I am going to a big party tomorrow and providing Bomberman 64 for multiplayer and I attempted to go for all 120 cards for the bonus stages but only have 116 but still got two of the four bonus stages.[/color][/font]

RqB7mt5.jpg

I own a Minecraft(1.9.4) server for all of BZP to use: 198.24.169.74:38545

#2 Offline PowerMiner

PowerMiner
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 27-January 08
  • 1,111 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 12:02 AM

I have Bomberman 64, that's all I know of Bomberman... Man the final boss of that game is hard. 

#3 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 26-September 08
  • 1,111 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:38 AM

I grew up with Bomberman, still get nostalgia anytime I hear of it. I remember playing Bomberman 64, Bomberman Generation, Bomberman Tournament, and Bomberman Max (red). Those were the days.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users