The Venom

Oh sweet V.3. It's back.Great comics as usual; I'm not sure if I've ever posted in your topic before, but I definitely follow them. Glad that the topic's been posted. Can't wait to see more yo.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

• 2 weeks later...

*wakes from several days of slumber due to BZP's downtime*Oh. Right. Comic time.Comic 243: I Guess He Wanted a Punchline... G.S: King Joe!Enjoy!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

Glad you guys liked the comic.Well. I think before we move along with V.3, I should make a brief announcement.It's time I introduced a new comic strip I will be making along with V.3.You know, stuff to make when my mind isn't set on V.3, and instead just wanders around various subjects and ideas...Those random ideas will be implemented into this comic strip.This is THE OUTLINER.o1.pngThe Outliner will be updated on a weekly basis, whereas V.3 will still be updated slightly irregularly. :PNew comic for both coming up this weekend.Enjoy the new strip!-V-

Edited by The Venom

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Here are two new comics as promised.Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!V.3:Comic 244: NegativityNow let's brighten up the mood with...The Outliner:Comic 2: Super Light Bros!Enjoy!

Edited by The Venom

New Outliner Comic!o3.pngA new V3 comic will be up within this week.Enjoy!-V-

New Outliner Comic!o3.pngA new V3 comic will be up within this week.Enjoy!-V-

I love this.Now, with this comic, the fan-girls of Kopaka and Tahu shall rise up, and we shall all fall. It will be the end of the world (as we know it).Really loved this comic Ven XD I like the kit used aswell. Very fitting I must say.sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

There probably won't be a V3 comic up until later this upcoming week.I have a lot of stuff on my shoulders at the moment.But for now, I have a new Outliner comic here for the weekly update.o4.png-V-

O.o Poor Takanuva. His mind shall forever be scared. Awesome comic Ven! I wonder how this will affect his fights with the Makuta in 08! :Psig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, they must be doing one another...a very big favor for everyone to be so shocked. Those two never get along and its nice to see them put aside their differences and finally get along. :)Anyhow, the use of the Acer Kit is very well done in these Outliner comics. I look forward to seeing more, as usual.

So, caught up another time. Good stuff. I like Deadpool; I watched some X-Men movies now, so I'm going to understand that kind of stuff more now. :P And by more I mean at all.Also yeah, don't mess with someone's pizza.And as I think I said before, that Super Light Bros. comic is win.

button.png

So, caught up another time. Good stuff. I like Deadpool; I watched some X-Men movies now, so I'm going to understand that kind of stuff more now. :P

That would be awesome if the X-Men movies didn't totally ruin Deadpool =PBut yeah, the Super Light Bros. were pretty funny and such.

Agreed, Kahi. Very so much agreed.V.3 will be updated tomorrow, if not later today.For now, I have a new Outliner comic of course.Based on The Matrix!o5.pngI'm now on Winter Break anyway, so updates on V.3 should be a breeze...-V-

Edited by The Venom

Loved the backgrounds in that XD I would imagine that anyone who hasn't seen The Matrix wouldn't get that, but it was a very funny comic :Psig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the comic!As promised (sort of), I present a new V.3 comic.Comic 245: Anti-Venom, Part1Just something to pump up the mid-season.Another V.3 comic is coming along the way, so there's that to look forward to.Enjoy!-V-

Edited by The Venom

I love that explosion effect you have in the new comic! Also, very glad to see the story coming back into play. Anti-Venom looks like he's either gonna have an epic win battle with Venom, or just kill you all. Either way, looking forward to the outcome!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

Anti-Venom? You mean that isn't that Future Foundation Spider-Man? :oGreat effects, as usual. The one where you retracted the symbiote was very clever.Although I have to admit, the part with Ann leading Anti-Venom back to your base reminded me of Meso leading everyone back to the Resistance's base in "One Nation Under the Great Spirit".