The Venom

@King Joe: Anti-Venom was an established character since V.2, and his name was established in the season finale. :PThis comic was sort of a reintroduction of him as one of Venom's enemies.I'm glad you guys liked the comic! I actually liked how this comic turned out overall myself,so it's nice to see others think the same of it.For this, I have another V.3 comic.Comic 246: Anti-Venom, Part 2Enjoy!-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, see you never again, BZP.

As always, I love the fire effects. I'm not at all surprised that Carnage has cameras all over the place, even if one is on him :P I'm interested to see the main battle. Hopefully soon!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

And now, as with every weekend, a new Outliner comic!o6.pngI have another special coming soon!Just keep your eyes peeled...-V-

Here are some actually great comics that I feel deserve a bit more attention as well.

One Nation Under The Great Spirit - The Lazy Life of a Comic Maker 3.0 - 009 Makes Comics - Tilted - The Awesomepacolypse - Tavkorp: Since 2008 - Akano's Comics

Well, my addition to the 2011 BZP Comics Advent Calendar is up for the 24th!Check it out if you haven't already!I'll be adding it to the first post soon.-V-

For those who haven't yet seen it in the Advent Calendar,here's my Christmas comic for this year.The Venom Who Stole Christmas?I don't have a New Years exclusive comic, so for now all I have is another weekly Outliner comic.o7.pngI do have something new set to begin tomorrow, of course to start off the new year with something special.Thanks to everybody who's been following my comics, or atleast trying to,for bearing with me throughout the comics.I wish you guys a great and happy new year.-V-

Cool comic yo. Oh Skyrim, how addicting you are......Yeah I've never even played it.Alsoooo, you already know this, but I really enjoyed your comic for the Advent Calendar. Quite humorous. One of the best "parodies" of that particular Christmas story I've seen yet. :PGreat job.-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thanks you two.Alright everybody, as I stated above, I do have something special to start up for the new year.I'm sure a select number of you remember my old comics, The Venom Chronicles 3.0 (2006-2008), which was my first BZP comic series.I've been carrying some references to it throughout the ~V~ series,but for some readers to have a better understanding without having to read those old comics,(which can be easily considered as pretty bad and not up to par with my recent work)I think I should just go ahead and refresh my old comics.So with that said, I presentVenom's Comics: Reimagined.Comic 1: Re-IntroductionThis side project will basically retell the story of all the events leading to the start of ~V~.The ideas I had back then will be redone in a better and more coherent style.It'll be a bit easier to work on, too, since with this project I'll be resorting to myold somewhat random but still enjoyable style and humorous insanity, since that's where it all began.It will be updated every other day, much more often than V.3,and this is because I actually work my hardest on V.3 comics than anything else.Enjoy the re-imagining and have a great year!-V-

Loving the re-imagining. A very good concept for a "sub-series". Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here, because I never read youroriginal comic series. Oh Carnage, what a character.Good work as usual.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys.Here's a new Reimagined comic!Comic 2: A New Plan~V.3~ should be updated sometime next week.I'm off Winter Break, meaning I'm back in school, but I've managed to get alot of work done for the Reimagined series.-V-

What's next? Carnage dressing up in a DRESS to make this seem more convincing? Ewww... Good comic, however :P Love those backgrounds! Eager to see more!sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Thanks guys. Here's another new Reimagined comic.Comic 3: Our First GuestEnjoy!-V-

LOL wow. That was actually pretty funny. If you get the joke. Which I do. :PI'm really loving the Outliner; glad you started it up. Wish there were more V3 comics though >=[Kidding. Great work.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

For your new Reimagined comic, it's sad that it wasn't actually one of Carnage cheapshotting Venom. :( But it was definitely interesting to see him invite in the guest instead of Venom.And for the Outliner comic, that was decent. I can't believe I attempted to try and see if there was at least a slight difference in Pohatu. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Thanks, guys.New Reimagined Comic is here.Comic 4: The LiarNew V.3 Comic later this week.Enjoy!-V-

That was hilarious. What better way to decorate your home than with Carnage? :PSo far the Reimagined comics are definitely a step up from your original series, as was expected. Looking forward to the next one.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

That was actually a pretty good comic, and it really does make you wonder why Carnage has a wig on. Venom's cool (not as in http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png) response at the end made it definitely better, how he was so fine with Carnage being punched into the ceiling.

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

Glad you guys liked the comic! XPHere's another Reimagined comic.Comic 5: Just Dona Being Dona...-V-

LOL, what an unfortunate circumstance. A Gamecube through a TV? Who does that? I can see why Venom's angry. :PGreat comic as usual. Looking forward to your next. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Reimagined 4: He is quite mad at being lied to... And I believe that Carnage goes great with the floor.Reimagined 5: Dona party fouled, you never break someones Gamecube and TV at the same time.... Never....Great comics all around, Reimagined is looking to be very good.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Weekly Outliner comic is here to recap on some notable things of 2011....o9.pngSorry for the lack of a new V.3 comic.I actually barely got started on working on it. (It's been a long week)-V-

Wow.I never even thought of it like that....Kinda saddening. :PGood comic. Interesting to see Var appear. And you're quite true on your points, interestingly enough. :/-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----