Dark Breez (LDD MOC)

I was doodling around with different wing designs when this idea struck me...Why not use your old things to create something new? So I dug up my old Lariska design, modified it a bit (the chest area is the most notable difference...this one is much more feminine), slapped the wings on, changed the color scheme, modified the limbs and reached the head and wondered what on Earth should I do. Thinking that it would be too much of an effort to make a custom one, I used Breez's head and for some reason it looked outstanding!! So anyways, here it is... Hope you like it!!

Link to photo set here.

Be sure to leave all the feedback you want over here, and I will upload the LDD file shortly. Enjoy!!!!!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Neat design. The color scheme is nice, and I like the shoulder pads. The chest and hips could probably be made more realistic in shape (those bulky hips are grat, but don't really work that well when the thighs are suddenly so narrow), but I can't help but like the part use since those parts make the armor very similar in texture. The wings are also nice.Overall, this build could definitely use some improvement in terms of making the physique more natural and streamlined, but it's full of great ideas and I think they could definitely be refined into something magnificent.

OMG a good MOC made in LDD everyone back the ###### up lol

But really amazing MOC, love the wings but i don't think it fit with the MOC and i thank it will look good if you remove that 2011 to now leg thing (I really don't know what it called). Body look amazing like the chest armor, leg look really good but it somewhat do and do not fit with the MOC but but the arm look great and fit with the MOC. Last the mask but first *can someone get lego to make a red breez mask yes. no. ok.* the breez mask look amazing with the MOC and like how that it is red.

On what i think about this MOC i give it a 8 out of 10.

Edited by -Windrider-

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

OMG a good MOC made in LDD everyone back the ###### up lol

But really amazing MOC, love the wings but i don't think it fit with the MOC and i thank it will look good if you remove that 2011 to now leg thing (I really don't know what it called). Body look amazing like the chest armor, leg look really good but it somewhat do and do not fit with the MOC but but the arm look great and fit with the MOC. Last the mask but first *can someone get lego to make a red breez mask yes. no. ok.* the breez mask look amazing with the MOC and like how that it is red.

On what i think about this MOC i give it a 8 out of 10.

Well it's kinda what I do heheheheeheee... :P

Neat design. The color scheme is nice, and I like the shoulder pads. The chest and hips could probably be made more realistic in shape (those bulky hips are grat, but don't really work that well when the thighs are suddenly so narrow), but I can't help but like the part use since those parts make the armor very similar in texture. The wings are also nice.Overall, this build could definitely use some improvement in terms of making the physique more natural and streamlined, but it's full of great ideas and I think they could definitely be refined into something magnificent.

Thanks! I will try to give it another look, taking your advice into consideration.

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)