III IV VII

Chro

This is the first PBZP I've done, so we'll see how this goes. III IV VII, you're my guinea pig. :lol:

Here's his request:

So, I would like a sort of slim build(Not really slim)

Aslo two Katana like swords and some sort of eye peice for the right eye.

As for colours, dark brown or metru tan with secondary of fire like colours like orange, red and yellow.

Hopefully I delivered on that.

00_pbzp_i.jpg

Click the picture above to see the Brickshelf gallery!

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Like with most of your MOCs, this one looks pretty complex. The best part about this is probably the scope added on to the Hau. It looks surprisingly good and creatively built. The swords and the torso are also pretty good. My only complaint is that the Pahrak shield on the torso sort of clashes together with the color scheme but still, awesome job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Interesting MOC, as always. I do have a gripe with it, however. The shoulder articulation seems to be restricted due to the use of the shinguards. There could be more creative ways to do this without significantly hindering the mobility of the arm but it's cool nonetheless. And the swords are WINWINWIN!!!

Edited by DARKSIDERZ

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Hahaha! Glad you like the swords, I think they're very fitting. Yeah, the arms are somewhat restricted, but he can still cover a wide range of poses that don't involve bringing his arms very far above his head. :lol:

but their spirits

Pretty good. I like the swords and the bits of yellow. The scope thing was clever. I'm not a big fan of the brown/red combination, but here it doesn't bother me much. I only think there could either more of brown on the arms of lessof it on the legs, to make the color distribution better. Also, there must be another way of using those as shoulder pads without limiting the movement. Anyway, still a nice MOC!

The night is dark and full of terrors...

Thanks for the feedback, Johann. I actually quite like using brown with a brighter color, and I've used brown with red before, but I agree that this isn't necessarily the best combination to work with. I don't actually have a lot of brown, and I didn't want it to be overpowered by the red, hence the legs- although I failed that on the arms, apparently. :lol: Thanks again for the constructive criticism, it's always useful!

but their spirits

Ive already told you I thought this was awesome. Just looking at again, I thnk it looks phenomenal. I know the colour scheme I asked might have been a but risky, but I think you pulled it off amazingly well. I love the swords and they eye scope. I know its a small thing, but I love the yellow cog on the side.

All in all amazing, and I coudnt thank you enough. There are just two things Im not sure about.

1. I think the Pahrak shield would look better in silver(I think that exsists)

2. I cant really offer you an alternative, but I have never been a massive fan of the racer tires used as shins.

Amazing work though, and I hope your guinea pig PBZP provides you much feedback and inspiration!

EDIT: I also think that the used of a silver HF shin on one of the arms(not both) instead of red would also look nice.

Edited by III IV VII

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Haha, glad you like it. Perhaps that shield is available in silver, but I don't have one. I also usually don't use tires, but I wanted to make the knees a little less skinny. :lol:

Thats why I said I couldnt offer you an alternative. Really nice work non the less. Do you mind if I put the cover picture in my Bio page?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Still not sure what a PBZP is...

On important matters, this guy looks suspiciously like something I'd build... Your camera still makes red look like pink, and red/brown/yellow/black is such a interesting color scheme. I also love your use of the HF swords! =D

Edited by AuRon the champion

According to the glossary it stands for Project BZPower. It's a project for a MOCist to make a self-MOC (or just a random creation) for a BZP member for each letter of the alphabet.Glad you like him, thanks!

but their spirits