Question about my older topics.

BrickPharaoh

Hey everyone! I want to rebuild my signature and would like to include all my PBZP's in it like I used to before it was...ehm...changed by one of the staff members. Is there a way I could access all of my previous topics? I am doing this because I would like to start taking PBZP's again and therefore show my previous work to anyone who wishes to request one. Thanks in advance!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

If you go to your profile page, you'll see a "Find Content" button in the top right corner. Click on this. Then, on the page that loads, select "Only topics" from the "See this member's" section on the left. This will bring up a list of every topic you have posted on the new board.

Similarly, if you are looking for topics you made on the old board, head over to your profile page in the archives. Select "Find member's topics" from the "Profile Options" drop-down menu in the top right.

It seems that the search on the new board limits you to results from the past year only. You can still, however, manually browse the back pages of the BBC and SBC forums to search for your topics from before December 9th, 2011.

Does that help?

Edited by -Windrider-

Thank you so much... I didn't know I could manually go past the date restriction. So I guess the topic is no longer of value? :P

:tohu:

Quick question: how do I go past the date given?

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

You'll have to go to the forum and browse the back pages; you can't alter the date restriction through a search. I think that forums are currently displaying all pages of topics after the recent upgrade. To be sure, though, select "Custom" from the blue bar near the top of the page and choose "Show All" from the "Time frame" drop-down list. Update the filter and there you go.

You can also try searching "DARKSIDERZ" using the search field in the top right of BBC.

Just so it is said - you might want to include a warning in your sig that the topics may be past the revival date.

Edited by -Windrider-