Bionicle: The Four Chronicles (Turned Based Style Rpg)

Ignacis

Hello everyone and welcome to the page for all things related to "Bionicle: The Four Chronicles." Basically, I want to create a RPG with a turned based style combat system, but I need help with programming, designing and writing out the different portions of the game. This is NOT a text based RPG. I want to to be a free, online game you can play and save on a website, which would be funded by the community (mainly me.) If you are interested, please leave a comment below. So far, I have created MOST of the characters, their base stats and attacks, and a general outline for the combat system and storyline. I will post more when I get some more feedback and help. The basic outline of the game is that you would play as the Toa Mata/Nuva (and some of their Matoran allies) on their adventures throughout Mata Nui. As you battled the Rahi, the Bohrok swarm and Rahkshi, your skills will improve and you will "remember" more and more powerful moves. Along the way, you will collect the Great, Noble and Kanohi Nuva for your Toa, solves puzzles, fight enemies, collect items and widgets and ultimately save the population of Metru Nui and return to Mata Nui. The combat system will be in a turn based style and will feature a unique set of moves and abilities for each of the Toa and their Matoran allies, as long as each of the Rahi you will encounter. As you proceed through each Chronicle, you will unlock new challenges and missions to further improve your Toa's powers and abilities. The Four Chronicles are:-The Tale of the Masks-The Bohrok Swarm-The Coming of the Kal-The Search for the Seventh ToaThe most important part about this game will be its ACCURACY to the original story line. Our goal will be to not only create a great game, but one that follows the cannon as closely as possibly, and adds as little as possible to it, without distorting the story. Hope you are interested and want to help out! -Ignacis

-Iggy, Toa of Fire

I will be interested to see this when it is done, as I myself am starting to produce a game of very similar background, an RPG following the canon story.Will each chronicle be a separate game, or all combined into one?And if they are separate, how exactly will the unlocked combat moves etc. be carried from one chronicle to the next?

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Please read the rules for the Fan Created Games forum. You're not allowed to post concepts for a game without screenshots or a demo.

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

Proof: This rule needs to be repeated. All game topics must provide proof that the game has been started, or the topic will be closed. Acceptable proof of a game:

• [*]A demo of your progress on the game so far.[*]A screenshot of the game in action. These need to be screenshots from actual gameplay, not just an edited picture or something you created in Paint.

Topic closed.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]