Favorite team Weapons

Nynrah Ghost Blaster. Energy that becomes whatever you want...I want. :)

Going to have to agree with this, although both the Midak Skyblaster and Corak blaster are both pretty awesome as well.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I personally thought they each had their merits.

Rhotuka Launchers had a wide variety of effects, but they varied with literally each sapient character - Rhotuka powers meshed with the character's personality, fighting style, and powers, even if they were artificial. In their own way, this made them as versitale as adaptive weapons - give your teammate your Launcher, and suddenly it has a totally different function.

Zamor Launchers allowed the Piraka to Antidermis-ize Matoran, and also enabled the Inika to free those Matoran with Energized Protodermis. Not much else to say here, they weren't used much after the Piraka enslaved the Matoran. However, some of the "power ammo" seen at the end of the year (power-stealing Zamors, reverse power-stealing Zamors, and stasis field Zamors) was neat, and makes me wonder if any power can be Zamor Sphere'd.

Squid Launchers were... interesting. They essentially drained the opponent's stamina extremely quickly if they hit, but they only worked underwater due to the squid being water-breathers. Not very versitale, but cool nonetheless.

Cordak Blasters were amazing. They were essentially missile revolvers named after the word "desolation" - and to top it all off, they were made by Hydraxon. Need I say more?

The Adaptive Weapons were probably one of my favorite team weapons, due to the fact that they were uniquely suited for their users' goals. When the Nuva were trying to fight and hold off Makuta, they became Midak Skyblasters. When they were trying to avoid the Makuta and just grab the Keystones, they became (heavily) modified Nynrah Ghost Blasters, which the Nuva could use to incapacitate an opponent with energy structures. As if to make it more impressive, they even folded up into their users' armor when they weren't needed!

Midak Skyblasters themselves were pretty incredible - firing spheres of "solid light" which instant-burn Makuta essence was amazing, especially since the Nuva were battling Makuta.

Tridax Pods were an evil-and-smart idea worthy of a mad genius (...oh wait a second,the Makuta had a mad genius). The Makuta could essentially fly over a Matoran village, mentally issue the "bombs away" command, and turn three or four innocent Matoran into their slaves. And then there's the fact that in-story, they had multiple Tridax Pods...

Nynrah Ghost Blasters were pretty evil as well. When Shadow Leeches won't work due to plot armor, just shoot someone and control their mechanics - especially effective in the Matoran Universe, where everyone's a robot.

The Nuva's adaptive "Ghost Blasters" were actually very powerful weapons. They could create almost any solid structure for a short period of time just by... shooting a target. Impressive.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

i've always liked the rhotuka spinners just for the sheer amount of possible powers it could have especially roodaka's

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

But most people would assume you are talking abou

I know my last topic is similar but what is your favorite team weapon like the skyblaster or cordak blaster. Do you have any custom weapons please share.

Look at the end it say and i quote"Do you have any CUSTOM WEAPONS PLEASE SHARE"

Edited by UltToaNovaJoshNova

All aboard the HypeTrain. We Leave Bionicle Station Jan 1 2015.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I go by how easy various weapons are to launch, and how far their projectiles go when they are fired - so Rhotuka all the way. Close second is the Thornax, which didn't get nearly enough credit. They weren't bulky, strange looking hunks which rarely worked (I'm looking at you, '07 launchers ...), and the two parts which made them up could be used elsewhere. You couldn't really do that with other launchers, which is what made the Thornax unique.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg