• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Makuta (Ldd Moc Omg)

makuta teridax LDD

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Bfahome

Bfahome
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • DJ Kumo

• 5,906 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 08:57 PM

Haven't touched LDD in a while, but then I was watching Mask of Light again and I noticed how much Makuta's feet looked like the Ben 10 block feet.  So, this came about.

Posted Image 123

4 (new!)

Download the .lxf file for better views.

Wings because wings rule.

Edited by Bfahome, Dec 09 2012 - 12:56 AM.

stand still, pause clocks

we_can_make_the_world_stop.jpg

We Can Make The World Stop

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 542 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 09:06 PM

Interesting shaping throughout, and the custom Kraahkan looks awesome. But he needs more armor and maybe thorns? Oh and you could try some black or gunmetal on him as well.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 08 2012 - 09:20 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]Nice work, I like the semi-cartoonish style. The torso and head look great.[/color][/font]

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#4 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 06:56 AM

why epic i especially like the face/mask/head

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#5 Offline Poutwuw Toa of Diversity

Poutwuw Toa of Diversity
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 10:05 AM

The head is very impressive, this Moc totally reminds me of winged Terisax!

Nice work!

I would just suggest you make the legs a bit thicker, make him look a bit more well proportioned. 

Posted Image
Thanks to Valenti for the pic! ^
"You know she's not a tree, right?"
"She's NOT a tree, Dashie!"
"I'd like to be a tree."

#6 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,030 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 11:20 AM

The mask has to be my favorite part of this. The only thing I notice is that the mask looks a tad bit out of proportion with everything else. Maybe make the rest of him a tad bit bigger?

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#7 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 09 2012 - 11:45 AM

Very good, especially the head, really movie-accurate. However, legs seem to be a little bit too small in comparison to the rest of the body. Other than this quite significant flaw, there's no more I can see.

I like how you used LDD in a fantastic way to recreate the original villain, nice job!

skyrim_banner.jpg

#8 Offline ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,167 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 12:34 AM

Looks awesome! Although the red seems a little too predominant. In the movie he was mostly gunmetal with dark red highlights and orange wings. Still, this looks really accurate. Aside from that little color issue, this is great!

Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#9 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 605 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 14 2012 - 09:41 AM

OMG a LDD MOC that look a lot like the movie and it a HF parts (get shot)

But really this is a awesome MOC like the head but it is way too big with the MOC and if i make a MOC like this, i thank it will fall down like no tomorrow. Body look amazing but i don't like how it got that hero factory piece sticking out on his well you know, but the chest armor look amazing. Arm look really good like the hand. Leg look great and your right about the Ben 10 foot.

On what i thank about the MOC i give it a 9 out of 10.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#10 Offline Fsnorglepuff

Fsnorglepuff
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,306 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 02:47 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]WOW.  This is really good... usually LDD stuff is so-so at best, but this is like a company in Asia did a knockoff... (there have actually been instances of that).  It's like it's Bionicle, and yet not Bionicle (making the scale and textures/piece types acceptable; one has to admit that this figure is rather inconsistent with regular MOCs).  Nicely done![/color]

Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users