Makuta (Ldd Moc Omg)

Bfahome

Interesting shaping throughout, and the custom Kraahkan looks awesome. But he needs more armor and maybe thorns? Oh and you could try some black or gunmetal on him as well.

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

The mask has to be my favorite part of this. The only thing I notice is that the mask looks a tad bit out of proportion with everything else. Maybe make the rest of him a tad bit bigger?

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

OMG a LDD MOC that look a lot like the movie and it a HF parts (get shot)

But really this is a awesome MOC like the head but it is way too big with the MOC and if i make a MOC like this, i thank it will fall down like no tomorrow. Body look amazing but i don't like how it got that hero factory piece sticking out on his well you know, but the chest armor look amazing. Arm look really good like the hand. Leg look great and your right about the Ben 10 foot.

On what i thank about the MOC i give it a 9 out of 10.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

WOW. This is really good... usually LDD stuff is so-so at best, but this is like a company in Asia did a knockoff... (there have actually been instances of that). It's like it's Bionicle, and yet not Bionicle (making the scale and textures/piece types acceptable; one has to admit that this figure is rather inconsistent with regular MOCs). Nicely done!

a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva