Kraata levels and Rahkshi

So I was looking at this Kraata variation chart thingy recently to bring back nostalgia. I selected stage 7 with information on the Shadow Kraata and it said:

"It is rumoured that a seventh-stage Kraata exists, capable of infecting masks from a distance and known in whispers as the Shadow Kraata. If the stories are true, this Kraata must be the most intelligent and powerful of all the Makuta's servants, save the Rahkshi themselves."

That last part made we think. We know that the Kraata start out as quite mindless and evolve during their life. Only some may evolve into Shadow Kraata. We also know that Kraata are needed to operate Rahkshi armor. A Kraata's evolution cycle is faster within a Rahkshi than it is without.

However, a Rahkshi is merely a vehicle for a Kraata. The Shadow Kraata is the ultimate level of intelligence and power of a Kraata, yet it's said that a Rahkshi is more powerful, even though it can only be driven by a stage 6 Kraata (although I'm not sure whether a Shadow Kraata could operate one. Still, we have never seen this in story).

So what I'm wondering about here is how Kraata behave inside Rahkshi. If a stage 1 Kraata is put inside a Rahkshi, is the Rahkshi as dim-witted as the Kraata? Or does the Rahkshi armor enhance the intelligence and power of a Kraata far beyond its level? And how much does it do so?

Please discuss.

But even a slug with the power to summon powerful hailstorms, demolish boulders, completely sap the strength of a Toa and teleport anywhere on an island are big threats too. And if a stage 1 Kraata was in a Rahkshi, would the Rahkshi also operate completely on instinct, without a mind of its own?

But even a slug with the power to summon powerful hailstorms, demolish boulders, completely sap the strength of a Toa and teleport anywhere on an island are big threats too. And if a stage 1 Kraata was in a Rahkshi, would the Rahkshi also operate completely on instinct, without a mind of its own?

#quote end

The Rahkshi armor amplifies the Kraata's powers, although its effectiveness still depends on the Kraata's level.

#quote end

Based on that, yes.