Series 9 Collectible Minifigures Site Update

The update was last week, but better late than never: The Collectible Minifigures site has been updated with the ninth series of minifigures. You can check out their new designs and read their bios here. They're not expected in stores until January 2013, so you still have a few months before the next collection frenzy begins, but the previews are nice regardless.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5869]View the full article[/url]

Wow, I'm surprised there haven't been more replies here... I LOVE the collectible series! It's also a nice surprise to see the next wave so soon, though perhaps they did the same last year.

Anywho, my reviews:

Hollywood Starlet: Nice hair, nice dress, nice statue. Eh, nice face, too.

Plumber: Wow. Finally a lego plunger! Um... Is discussion of plungers allowed on BZPower?

Fortune Teller: Huh. Sort of goes with that "Sherock Holmes" 'fig from before, in that there was a fortune teller in Sherlock Holmes 2. Actually, the "business man" kinda resembled Watson, if you ask me. Nice hair, dress, and cards, too.

Policeman: *whistles* AWESOME. Best lego police 'fig I've ever seen! Awesome hat. Want, want, want.

Mermaid: Meh. Seen lego mermaids before. Kinda interesting, I guess. Goes with the "King Neptune" one. Nice detail on the seashells, I guess.

Waiter: Ooh, nice. A younger Alfred. Cool tux.

Mr. Good & Evil: What a name. Looks like a cross between Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde and Two-Face. Interesting, though. I like the hat and test-tube.

Roman Emporer: Wow. That's really cool. Nice decoration all over, and a nice wrinkled face. The only other Roman besides the Soldier, I believe. Not as cool as a Roman Centurion or Commander, but still cool.

Heroic Knight: Oh, ooh, ah... Total awesomeness! Definately one of my all-time favorite 'figs now! Just check out the awesome shield, armor, and legs... And the new sword! Not really that great a sword, actually, but otherwise a totally awesome fig! WOO HOO!

Battle Mech: O_O Total nerd-out is imminent... AWESOOOOME! Would go great with the Space Marine, another AWESOME fig.

Judge: LOL... This one's cool, too. I also find him somewhat amusing for some reason. Nice wig, hammer, and cape. I have a friend involved with the court system who'd love this one.

Chicken Suit Guy: BAHAHA... Probably the best "suit guy" yet. Reminds me of the chicken suit from "Tak and the Power of Juju". Nice arms.

Forest Maiden: Ooh, either Mrs. Elf or Mrs. Forestman. Doesn't look like a Maid Marian, though. But definately an awesome 'fig, here. Awesome hair, (hope we see it in black later!) awesome bow, awesome shield, nice dress. Cool. Love the face, too.

Cyclops: Hey, another enemy for the Heroic Knight. Or perhaps an innocent loner of the medieval world. Unless you have multiples, in which case you could have a family. (wow, just imagine "Mama Cyclops" :???: Well, they had an "alien queen", so...) Anyway, overall a nice 'fig. Here's yet another color for that club. Interesting "minifig head piece" under the "helmet" too, being pure orange except for a single big black eyeball smack dab in the middle.

Roller Derby Girl: Nice 'fig, and thank goodness there are no "goths" this time around. Nice roller skates, those might be brand-new.

Alien Avenger: Funny, I don't recall seeing him alongside Hulk, Iron Man, and the others... But anyway, nice enemy for the Space Marine. What with the Battle Mech, though, he's out-numbered. But I guess there can be multiples of all three. Anywho, nice ugly alien face, nice armor, cool all around.

To anyone who bothered to read all that, I hope you enjoyed my little review! :afro: Nice bunch of 'figs here! Now I can't wait to see future waves!

Edited by TahuNuvaFan

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!