We Are Young Talkback

Jean Valjean

:kaukau: This is a talkback for the epic We Are Young, which I initially wrote taking inspiration for the theme "Being the Oldest Child" from my blog entry about NEWTs. In many ways, this is my testament to everything that high school was to me, and to the song "We Are Young," which has turned into an anthem for one of the best years of my life. It's also uses characters and a setting I invented for a short story I wrote in my freshman year. The nostalgia factor is high, and I hope that I can regularly write about everyday things over the course of the plot I have set out for this. I can't guarantee that this will be long, and this was intended to be a short story at first, so we'll see how it turns out. Meanwhile, enjoy short, easy to read chapters and a slice of that good old thing called life.

Edited by Jean Valjean

• 1 month later...

Thank you for continuing your story. I like where this is heading and how all the students seem like they will be working together on Matt's idea. It's nice to have friends to help you with your vision or a dream someone has, whether it be through fundraising or support for a future career choice or the decision to join in the army or make a difference. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Wordsmith <3