• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

We Are Young Talkback

epic talkback review

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kragghle

Kragghle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,079 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 05:09 PM

:kaukau: [color=#0000ff;]This is a talkback for the epic We Are Young, which I initially wrote taking inspiration for the theme "Being the Oldest Child" from my blog entry about [/color][color=#0000ff;]NEWTs[/color][color=#0000ff;].  In many ways, this is my testament to everything that high school was to me, and to the song "We Are Young," which has turned into an anthem for one of the best years of my life.  It's also uses characters and a setting I invented for a short story I wrote in my freshman year.  The nostalgia factor is high, and I hope that I can regularly write about everyday things over the course of the plot I have set out for this.  I can't guarantee that this will be long, and this was intended to be a short story at first, so we'll see how it turns out.  Meanwhile, enjoy short, easy to read chapters and a slice of that good old thing called life.[/color]

Edited by Jean Valjean, Dec 10 2012 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image
Will you give all you can give so that our banner may advance?

Profiles

#2 Offline SkyLandOceAnna

SkyLandOceAnna
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 0 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 12:50 AM

Thank you for continuing your story. I like where this is heading and how all the students seem like they will be working together on Matt's idea. It's nice to have friends to help you with your vision or a dream someone has, whether it be through fundraising or support for a future career choice or the decision to join in the army or make a difference. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)

Wordsmith <3

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users