• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Looking to sell some stuff

Pohatu

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Simplyserene

Simplyserene
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2012 - 09:12 PM

Recently i discovered a few of my old toys and amongst the bunch was a bag of Bionicle parts. I've been browsing a few different sites trying to sell them all together but most places are mainly focused on non-bionicle legos.I'm now here looking to get an price evaluation/ interest from anyone buying my bits. here's a run down of what i've gotThere's a complete Toa Pohatu and a semi-complete Toa Kopaka (missing his mask and un-fortunately due to my childish vices; his swords been chewed).I also have (all Turaga) matau, nokama, onewa (the head of the hammer's slightly damaged (chewed)) and vakama. I also have a Whenua but unfortunately i can't find any hand pieces for him (still have his club) and a  Nuju (with a chewed pickaxe and missing both hands and a grey post that goes into his non-weapon arm). there's is also a small box of miscillaneous pieces (mostly rods) and all the parts to build the red Slizer (missing his mask) 

#2 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 01:33 AM

How much for turaga vakama?

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#3 Offline Simplyserene

Simplyserene
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 04:50 AM

How's $6.50 US sound? (plus postage) 

#4 Offline Tommy_

Tommy_
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 54 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 10:51 AM

I'd say 3$ for the turaga, and about 7 for the toa. I think those are the store prices, but since it's used, it'll probably be less.

Without the mask it'll be hard to sell Kopaka, though. Are they Toa Mata :akaku::kakama:  or Nuva :akakunu: - :kakamanu: ?

I don't live in the USA, so I might be wrong about the prices.

Edited by Tommy_, Dec 11 2012 - 10:52 AM.

I turned out to be exactly the grown-up I wanted to be.
A child - but with a credit card.

wsjf4.png

Kanohi upside down = epic beard.

We've all tried it, don't deny it.

#5 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 07:05 PM

Alright $6.50 plus postage sounds good, are your PMs up yet, if not I can get the info needed here. Also how much is postage, I live in Nevada.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

#6 Offline Simplyserene

Simplyserene
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 01:57 AM

they're toa mata. i'm in Australia so postage to the US (normal and not insured) will be $14.40 (postage in aus is annoying) not sure if pm's up yet. (i don't think they are this is only my 3rd post) 

#7 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 10:01 AM

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Could you cancel the turaga order, I don't like to mail internationaly, sorry.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

#8 Offline Simplyserene

Simplyserene
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 4 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 04:05 PM

that's fine not many do. right i'll try sell in aus. so (how do i close a thread?)

#9 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,129 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 08:02 PM

that's fine not many do. right i'll try sell in aus. so (how do i close a thread?)

Closed by request.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users