How did Visorak battle rams move?

The rams had to be towed by Visorak, but they moved on legs. I can see how something on wheels or skids can be pulled in such a way, but not how it could walk by being dragged forward.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Ever heard of Theo Jansen? His Strandbeests can be pulled/pushed to walk. I doubt that's the mechanism; it's more likely a robotic walking system that doesn't have its own intelligence for directing forward motion. Sensing forward motion and generating basic walking movements. But it shows that it's possible even in real life. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Is it some sort of gyroscopic based mechanism?

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Oh, cool. I guess that explains it. It's one of those strange and interesting things about Bionicle, that some animals have treads while some vehicles have legs.

Anyway, I guess my question is answered already. Thanks.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery