Set Review: 5000202 Elrond

5000202_Elrond_Review_teaser.jpgIf you were lucky enough to preorder the LEGO Lord of the Rings videogame from certain retailers, you got an awesome Elrond minifig. I did just that, and decided to review him for your reading pleasure. You can still find him out there if you look hard enough, and hopefully this review will help you decide if such a hunt is worth it. Read on!View the full article

I'm sorry, Andrew, those pictures were just too dark. At least lighten them up in Photoshop or something. :mellow:

As for the minifig itself, it does indeed look great! And luckily for the rest of us who didn't preorder the games, the most exclusive pieces (hair, sword) are also being included in some of the Hobbit sets. Overall, well written review and the pictures are decent but really need to be lightened up! :)

:music:

Edited by xccj

I got it! The fig is extremely awesome! Adds to my collection of elves. Now I have Legolas, Haldir, and Elrond. Hopefully will be getting some more with the release of the Hobbit sets. The only problem is that he has a short cape, instead of the long one I had hoped for.

As I mentioned in my review, you can contact LEGO Customer Service and get a replacement. Just make sure you're as specific as possible about the set in question.

It's a shame that this Minifig is hard to find unless you got it from pre-ordering the game. Who wants to bet that it will soon be going to a somewhat high price on Ebay soon?

But anyway, thanks for the review!

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

A rather unusual review we have here. But I'm glad you put in pictures of the building process. Man, was it complicated. I have one question, though: What is a minifugre? I'm not completely familiar with LOTR terms.

Jokes aside, that outfit is cool, as is the swordstaff. (It would be even cooler to see such a staff with a sword on each end, though!)

After five long years. . . The Master of Fire is back!