New Cryoshell Song Hits iTunes

The full version of Cryoshell's latest single has at long last hit the internet. Originally partially revealed as part of a Hero Factory teaser last Spring, its full release as been anticipated for quite some time now. But now the waiting is over and there's a new song to listen to, so head on over to iTunes if you've got some change in your virtual pocket.http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5873]View the full article[/url]

I certainly like this song. Bummer I can't buy it on iTunes since I have no money there, and I never even use iTunes, so it wouldn't be worth it to add money to my account.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Disappointed it isn't on Amazon (the album Cryoshell is on there digitally and I always have extra money on Amazon), haven't had money in my iTunes account for ages... Doesn't really matter, though, knowing my friends and family, I'm bound to get an iTunes card for Christmas.

Disappointed it isn't on Amazon (the album Cryoshell is on there digitally and I always have extra money on Amazon), haven't had money in my iTunes account for ages... Doesn't really matter, though, knowing my friends and family, I'm bound to get an iTunes card for Christmas.

---------

I was disappointed as well, but I just used a standard credit card to buy the song from iTunes. Based on my experience, it seems there is no need to have money in an iTunes account prior to buying music.

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: I fixed my post to make the quoted post stand out more.

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice

LDD American Flag--------------LDD Tinker Bell
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg----------tinker_bell_sig.png

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.